Herbal Remedies & Treatments : Holistic Herbal Medicine for Gout

Herbal Remedies & Treatments : Holistic Herbal Medicine for Gout

Herbal remedies can help soothe the pain caused by gout in the ankles. Relieve yourself of foot pain and walk again with help from an acupuncture physician and registered herbalist in this free video.

Expert: ROBERT LINDE
Bio: Acupuncture physician and registered herbalist Robert Linde has studied herbs since 1975 and has practiced Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than six years.
Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz

Series Description: Herbs can have a powerful effect on your body, but you should check with your doctor first. Apply herbal remedies to your ailments with help from an acupuncture physician and registered herbalist in this free video.

1. Csilla Valaki on April 17, 2019 at 12:02 am

How do you spell the Chinese herb??

2. Денис Кошевой on April 17, 2019 at 12:29 am

Good day! I’m Matthew.I did -20 lbs in 2 weeks.Go to hawght.so#TAjk

3. Javi Santiso on April 17, 2019 at 12:29 am

Nice Video! Sorry for butting in, I am interested in your initial thoughts. Have you ever tried – Lammywalness Quick Defence Guide (Sure I saw it on Google)? It is an awesome one off guide for getting rid of gout without the normal expense. Ive heard some interesting things about it and my good mate called Gray got astronomical results with it.

4. TheUnderground Cure on April 17, 2019 at 12:31 am

Hey,

I was just checking out your channel and you got great videos. I got a site that may helps people cure herpes naturally! Check it out, they actually have some real documented test results of peoples test that came back negative!

theundergroundcure . com

UTC

5. David Buiting on April 17, 2019 at 12:45 am

The human body have the ability to cut down gout pain in just 2 hours or less, and it is possible to cure gout completely in just 14 days

6. Logan Henry on April 17, 2019 at 12:50 am

All thanks to Dr Okougbe for the traditional herbal remedy he render to me,i
    have been with HSV disease for so many yrs and i was at the point of death,
    i came in contact with Dr Okougbe and he prepare a herbal medicine for me and
    send it to me through UPS delivery Service and i was using it prescribe,
    today i am now totally free from the deadly disease with his herbal
    medicine, if you are out there suffering from this terrible disease you can
    also contact him drokougbespecialhome@gmail.com or you may call or whatsApp
    him for directives via or WhatsApp +2348119278442 and
    on  all your health problem will be solve for a better
    life.stay bless my friends. you can still search the Google to know more of
    his products

7. Phan Van Van on April 17, 2019 at 12:57 am

If gout is left neglected, it could lead to critical health issue.