10 UNIQUE WAYS TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS | Manifesting, Visualizing, Aromatherapy | Renee Amberg

10 unique ways to use essential oils that you didn’t know.

Art Naturals Oil Diffuser + Oil Set (use code RENEE20 for 20% off)

MAKE SURE YOUR OILS AREN’T TOXIC TO YOUR PETS – Dogs and Cats:

♡ More Vlogs:

Let’s be Friends!

♡ Snapchat: @reneerose0609

♡ Instagram/Twitter: @reneeamberg

♡ Goodreads : Current Books I Am Reading :

♡ For Business Inquiries Only: reneeamberg1@gmail.com

Thank you artnaturals for sponsoring this video!

1. Ayşe İpek Taşdemir on September 17, 2021 at 11:57 am

Hi I wanna ask do I need to buy the essential oils match the machine do they need to be macthing by brand etc..

2. Kala July on September 17, 2021 at 11:58 am

How can you be soooo into essential oils but have never used frankincense!?!? What?

3. vae. on September 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Don’t turn to mediums these are satanic practices come on!! Really? Use God’s creation for the purpose HE intended not for WHAT SATAN INTENDS to blind you with. God controls EVERYTHING. You cannot “manifest” something. As a human you do not have that power, you’re just opening a door for demons in your life. You will only find happiness and peace in Jesus, nowhere else.

4. Purple Ocean on September 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Can we use in closed! AC room

5. Colin Barnett on September 17, 2021 at 12:02 pm

I think 90% of us just came here to comment on anti-vax essential oil Karen bullshit going on.

6. C NEOSTANDARD on September 17, 2021 at 12:06 pm

shit liar

7. aijaz mahar on September 17, 2021 at 12:10 pm

Cutest girl

8. anjela anjel on September 17, 2021 at 12:11 pm

I like peppermint oil it. Helps me calm down & it helps me sleep

9. Phelister Shahidi on September 17, 2021 at 12:14 pm

My boyfriend and I tried this for the first time and we all ended up dreaming about our ex’s that night.

10. MoorsBoors on September 17, 2021 at 12:15 pm

That diffuser looks like of like a boob lmao

11. Dr Adita Bhattarai on September 17, 2021 at 12:15 pm

100% natural, non-GMO essential oil is finally here.

12. antivaxxnugs on September 17, 2021 at 12:15 pm

More like marijuana

13. Sosa Kidd on September 17, 2021 at 12:16 pm

Can I put it in my pods doe?

14. AbbieJolie C on September 17, 2021 at 12:16 pm

I collected several essential oils but never got around to using them . THEN I read that some are dangerous for pets. I will not risk my cats’ health. What is my best source for how to use and which are safe to use in a house with two cats?

15. خلود الغامدي on September 17, 2021 at 12:20 pm

Hello, can you help please: I have a small empty pack of 30 ml. I want to make a mixture of hair oils inside. The question is (What is the highest percentage of essential oils that I can put in this box and use on my hair? Can I put 5 grams of essential oils and then dilute them with a 20-gram carrier oil? Is 5 grams of essential oils an acceptable quantity? Or is it a large and dangerous amount? ???) please reply . thank you

16. Bill Clinton on September 17, 2021 at 12:22 pm

Love, please relax with all the cuts in your video it is rather distracting.

17. Grasi Lino on September 17, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Thank you for the great video!
    Maracujá is Passion Fruit in Portuguese ♥️

18. Jonathan Alfanael on September 17, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Ylang ylang
    Or I call them kenanga

19. Greg Brady on September 17, 2021 at 12:25 pm

I like Peppermint and Cederwood mixed. It really gets my wife Marcia in the mood for love making too. So that’s a plus hehe!

20. shibsy on September 17, 2021 at 12:27 pm

Essential oils should not be used in skincare, they can be very irritating. Essential oils don’t have any active ingredients, they are only fragrance extracts. The likes of rose hip oil, jojoba, hemp seed oil etc. are not essential oils becuase they have active ingredients and are not just fragrance. Please make sure you know which oils have are beneficial for your skin and which are essential oils 🙂

21. Shay Hunt on September 17, 2021 at 12:27 pm

How do you use this

22. Adrienne Duvall on September 17, 2021 at 12:28 pm

Paris Jackson

23. purr on September 17, 2021 at 12:29 pm

Doctor:He Has Corona Virus
    Karen:Don’t Be Silly I Have Essential Oils

24. abby a on September 17, 2021 at 12:30 pm

can you smoke it

25. Chheangheng Seng on September 17, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Essential oil in my country sale at 9$ for the 10ml one

26. Joe Blow on September 17, 2021 at 12:36 pm

Why isn’t there any essential oils from animal Flesh or secretions???
    CUZ ANIMAL FLESH AND SECRETIONS AREN’T ESSENTIAL OR HEALTHY.
    GO VEGAN

27. p_y_t_h_o_n_e_s_s on September 17, 2021 at 12:36 pm

Maracuja is just passion fruit in Spanish 🙂

28. JohnnyC Major on September 17, 2021 at 12:39 pm

I got some for Xmas and have no idea what to do with them.

29. Nakita Tillis on September 17, 2021 at 12:40 pm

I love Ylang Ylang oil! How you describe it is exactly what it does. I don’t know if anyone here remembers back about 19 years ago, Bath and Body Works came out with the Ylang Ylang bath set and even a tea. I really loved that tea. It worked as a calming sedative for me. I hope they bring it back out.

30. Elvis Rand on September 17, 2021 at 12:40 pm

I am from Washington. I am so happy today because I am free from Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). I have been having this Virus since the past two years now, and I have passed through many different processes in getting cured from the Virus, but nothing was working out. A friend of mine introduced me to Herbal Health Doctor called Dr Alaho Olu, who sent me hpv virus herbal remedy and my life get transformed and everything is fine and okay with me. Till now I have been going to check up and it is now going to four months and I am still negative…Thanks to Dr Alaho Olu , I will never stop telling the world about your good work

31. GiGi GIGI on September 17, 2021 at 12:41 pm

You should ALWAYS dilute essential oils before applying them to your skin!! There is a large issue with toxicity with people not using then correctly. Also certain oils should not be used by people with certain health issues and pregnancy

32. Andrew G on September 17, 2021 at 12:42 pm

Those that are commenting that essential oils don’t work next time you burn your hand a bit or something like that put lavender oil on the burn and tell me that it doesn’t work to take the sting away! That is just one example that shows that these work!

33. Bekhal on September 17, 2021 at 12:42 pm

What about diluting them?

34. Nakita Tillis on September 17, 2021 at 12:43 pm

This will also be good for chakra work. Whatever chakra you’re working on, use that corresponding EO.

35. Wanderer on September 17, 2021 at 12:44 pm

I just wanna say, you rly shouldn’t put undiluted essential oils on your skin, especially your face. Even diluted they can be too harsh for the skin on the face, and too high of a concentration anywhere on the skin can actually cause burns, blisters, etc. Be careful please!

36. Sunhy Ho on September 17, 2021 at 12:45 pm

Nice contents

37. Jacky Jack on September 17, 2021 at 12:46 pm

Look @Scamazon Essential Oil Scammers by Robert Pappas & Best Essential Oil by Dan Truman. Many Essential tests online are fake. Most popular brands are adulterated. Buy direct. Look at GCMS report. It’s dangerous if we inhale or ingest these fakes.
    Passed Test:Ameo
    ,Aromatics International,DoTerra
    Failed Test:Aura Cacia,Eden’s Garden,Mountain Rose Herbs,Now,Plant Therapy,Rocky Mountain

38. Brooke !!! on September 17, 2021 at 12:49 pm

Dang I have tea tree

39. Namrata Narvekar on September 17, 2021 at 12:51 pm

you can buy essential oils online also. herbal essential oils are best I think. natural and pure. there is one website I know. https://ecohindu.in/essential-oil/

40. spaceman51974 on September 17, 2021 at 12:52 pm

When amateurs try to sell knowledge on YouTube. Laughable.

41. Minty on September 17, 2021 at 12:53 pm

10 unique ways to look absolutely stupid*

42. Derp on September 17, 2021 at 12:54 pm

After reading some comments. I get seriously anxious,