20 Healthy Habits That *CHANGED MY LIFE* Happy Hacks & Tricks!

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!!

Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

♡INSTAGRAM: @sarahs_day

♡My Podcast
The Health Code Podcast:

♡PO BOX 1434
Cronulla
NSW, 2230
AUSTRALIA

♡Business ONLY: sarahsday.collab@gmail.com

HOW I EDIT MY INSTAGRAM PICS:
Lightroom presets: http://kjtilse.com/shop/kjtilsepresets
………………………………………………………
MY PRODUCTS:

MY ACTIVEWEAR COLLECTION HAS BEEN RESTOCKED!
♡Sarah’s Day x White Fox Activewear:
Sarah's Day x WFA

♡Deluxe Mix: My Kinda Candy Fruit & Nut Mix
………………………………………………….
DISCOUNTS

♡Tropeaka 15% off 1st Purchase Code: SEZZY15
Worldwide Shipping!

♡Loving Earth 25% Code: LOVINGSARAHSDAY

♡Whitefox Boutique Code: SARAH
15% off!

♡iHerb code KJJ523: http://iherb.com/?rcode=KJJ523
………..
DON’T FORGET…
♡ SUBSCRIBE: New videos every 3 days!
♡LIKE this video to let me know you enjoyed it!

1. Olivia Quadros on February 20, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Loving these tips! Which probiotics do you take? I’m in the market for a good one. I struggle with gut health.

2. Thaly Roger on February 20, 2021 at 9:48 pm

If you get a cat, you will not regret it. Love dogs but sorry but my cat is my highlight of the day! Like your dog! Don’t judge us cat person! Thank youuuu

3. Taylor Nicole on February 20, 2021 at 9:51 pm

I can’t take my probiotic before I eat or I will throw up

4. Ginny Berg on February 20, 2021 at 9:51 pm

Please do more I have IBS and I need help

5. Thaly Roger on February 20, 2021 at 9:54 pm

I feel like this video is good but it’s very judgemental, I feel like there’s another way to express theses suggestions but I do get the point.

6. Sarah Olney on February 20, 2021 at 9:54 pm

I’m leaving your channel now because I’m a cat person… rude

7. Rhiannon Gurley on February 20, 2021 at 9:55 pm

love the graphics- what app do you use?

8. Heidi Swan on February 20, 2021 at 9:55 pm

You are hilarious!!!!! <3

9. bailey on February 20, 2021 at 9:57 pm

ok where is your top from it’s so so pretty I’ve been looking for one like this for forever!!

10. Ginny Berg on February 20, 2021 at 9:59 pm

I am new here but I’m loving your channel if you’re a cat person get off my channel that’s so me

11. Jordyn Feiwell on February 20, 2021 at 10:03 pm

you literally motivated me to start getting my life together so thank you lol

12. Tatum Mcgill on February 20, 2021 at 10:07 pm

LOVE THIS VIDEO please sayyou made more!

13. Vladmir Puddin on February 20, 2021 at 10:08 pm

Fight over dogs and cats is so fucking stupid sorry
    People that don’t like cats either never had cats or they treat it like a dog.
    It’s not a dog smh and they’re very loveable and affectionate even tho people believe the opposite

14. Rachelle August on February 20, 2021 at 10:09 pm

Sorry – cat person here. AND – literally do everything you mentioned today. And yes, I swear by these habits too. thanks for sharing 🙂

15. Kelvin Victoria on February 20, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Please which type of oil? Can I use Virgin oil, avocado oil…..

16. Antonia Skeete- Vegan & Alkaline Wellness on February 20, 2021 at 10:13 pm

You da bomb, Sarah! Thank you for being a consistent and hilarious inspiration! xo

17. Christin Mogese on February 20, 2021 at 10:14 pm

I feel like Sarah has literally the perfect ✨ must be nice

18. Brianne Caruso on February 20, 2021 at 10:14 pm

Hi, I’m new here. Just starting the healthy journey. What is “massage your greens.”?

19. fichuOromo454 fichuOromo454 on February 20, 2021 at 10:15 pm

wish could do it all 🙁

20. Idkdayan_ on February 20, 2021 at 10:15 pm

Haha dancing flames ! Someone was trying to talk to u!

21. Simmy Brown on February 20, 2021 at 10:17 pm
  22. Riley Kingdom on February 20, 2021 at 10:19 pm

Hey Sarah, i love you and your videos you are so inspiring to me! And you want me to cook paleo recipes and to live a healthier life style and to be my self.

23. Olivia Grubbström on February 20, 2021 at 10:21 pm

I have started to "massage" the oil onto my green kale when Im making green kale chips. And its absolutely superior compared to just "pour some oil over it" (when it comes to the taste – they get "crispier"). Thanks Sarah 🙂

24. Sallie Padula on February 20, 2021 at 10:21 pm

love it!!!!!

25. Carmen de Kesel on February 20, 2021 at 10:24 pm

Yeaaaah… no. I’m not going to wake up earlier… I think 4.30 am is early enough hahahahahahaha. Also not gonna work out at 3 am. Haha.

26. Sara Khaireddin on February 20, 2021 at 10:26 pm

You could say you’re, BANANAS for BANANAS!There’s no way I’m the only person who thought that.

27. Fitness Time on February 20, 2021 at 10:27 pm

Ever sense I have watched this I go on runs listening to your podcasts it’s just so relaxing sometimes

28. Dr Idede on February 20, 2021 at 10:30 pm

All thanks to @Dr_ikirabor for helping me with his herbs to cure my
    Herpes virus right now i am now herpes negative doctor you are the
    best i ever meet he is real and can be trusted and also he is
    the best herbal doctor in African @Dr_ikirabor whatsapp +234 814 251 1903

29. Gracinator on February 20, 2021 at 10:30 pm

Me) Tomorrow I will start being healthy
    Tomorrow) Tomorrow I will start being healthy

30. HelloChrisie on February 20, 2021 at 10:31 pm

I fell asleep at 8pm last night and woke up at 11am today lol… migraines 🙂

31. vqnillabrry on February 20, 2021 at 10:35 pm

0:57 oh look a dogs eating a carrot

32. Mutafa Rahmani on February 20, 2021 at 10:36 pm

The reason u guys stay cuz you all comfortable at your electronic devices…

back then people had to do something , now you can order it on amazon, and use watsapp

33. Milja Aironen on February 20, 2021 at 10:42 pm

Okay i get yo point. BUT listening to sad songs when ur in a mood is just ELITE

34. Cat Pillow on February 20, 2021 at 10:44 pm

1. Go to bed earlier to wake up earlier
    2. Freeze up bananas (thicker smoothies)
    3. Get maternal and responsible (get a pet, plant etc. to take a care about it)
    4. Train in the morning
    5. Listen to music that makes you happy
    6. Exfoliate and moisturize in the shower
    7. 3 step night time routine
    8. Be inspired not jealous of others
    9. Utilize bodyweight exercises
    10. Get outside everyday
    11. Take time to tidy
    12. Lean your phone in the car/at home
    13. Utilise herbs and spices
    14. Start using serums (for skincare…)
    15. Probiotic every morning
    16. Snack on fruit
    17. Pretend you’re in labour when you’re actually stressed, breathe in and out…
    18. Listen to podcasts
    19. Embrace chia seeds
    20. Massage your greens (in some oil like avocado oil etc)

35. Becs M on February 20, 2021 at 10:46 pm

Its good advice to exfoliate but don’t use sugar unless you have a food processor that can grind it down a bit more, if you use sugar gently VERY gently rub in a circular motion. Skin health geek here lol, I have been studying from PHD skin experts and I read a lot about the science of the skin backed by scientific evidence scrubbing too hard and using harsh big grainy exfoliators can disrupt the skins barrier and break you out in spots especially if you have sensitive skin.

The best thing to do is use the most gentle body scrubs you can find if you like grainier ones opt for crushed almond ones used raw oats the creamy substance in raw oats is very good for nourishing and softening skin it also helps to mildly fade scars, when using grainier scrubs remember soft gentle strokes for a little longer the time. (not too long though!) hope this is useful to someone =)

ps: Sarah such a good video! love you hun! =) xo