3 Essential Oil Diffuser Blends

Hi guys! Today my sister Shayna @ivyandsageessentials is back on my channel! YAS! We’re going to show you 3 essential oil diffuser blends! Diffusing is ONE of my favorite ways to use oils… but depending on the oil, I also use them topically/internally=) Give this video a thumbs up if you like it and want to see a roller bottle video! Also feel free to leave requests below!

If you’re interested in/have any questions about Young Living, DM me on my oils instagram @foryourlifesessentials (https://www.instagram.com/foryourlifesessentials/) or you can check out my website: https://foryourlifesessentials.com
—————————————
Check out my Patreon where I will be uploading bonus content!
—————————————
INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ FACEBOOK ♥ PINTEREST ♥
@NikkiPhillippi
@foryourlifesessentials

♥ My Lashes: http://bit.ly/nikkilashes
♥ My Oils Insta: https://www.instagram.com/foryourlifesessentials
♥ My Oils website: https://foryourlifesessentials.com/
♥ My Spotify Music page: https://spoti.fi/2uHaInS
♥ My Vlog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/thephillippis
♥ My Blog: http://www.nikkiphillippi.com
—————————————
THANKS TO THESE PEEPS FOR HELPING MAKE THIS VIDEO COME TO LIFE!
Dan: @dan_phillippi
Melissa: @melissa_weldon
Emily: @MissEmilyOlson1 ● http://bit.ly/MissEmilyOlson1
Kendall: @itskenn ● http://bit.ly/2palGeL
—————————————
Business Inquiries: nikkiphillippibiz@gmail.com
—————————————
FYI: This video may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links.

1. JW424 on November 13, 2020 at 8:35 pm

Try Rosemary and Peppermint together. It smells like Aveda which I love.

2. Holly Elizabeth on November 13, 2020 at 8:36 pm

Love videos like this! Yay for the diffuser cleaning vid, I’ve been wondering the best way to clean mine!

3. shayna walker on November 13, 2020 at 8:38 pm

So fun making this video with you Nikki! Love you lots!

4. Alexa Lora on November 13, 2020 at 8:44 pm

please be careful with your oil diffuser around your pets. certain oils are toxic to cats and dogs

5. MargaridaM on November 13, 2020 at 8:46 pm

I love this video, keep doing more of it! x

6. Katie Lo on November 13, 2020 at 8:46 pm

More!!

7. peacex3ice on November 13, 2020 at 8:49 pm

Would love to see more videos on essential oils!! I miss your essential rewards unboxing videos!

8. alex bureau on November 13, 2020 at 8:49 pm

This was super helpful thank you!!!! My favorite blend currently is bergamot, cedar wood, a little bit of rosemary, and orange! You should try it

9. Ted Ryan on November 13, 2020 at 8:51 pm

Please make more Love them so much!!!!!

10. Brittany Davenport on November 13, 2020 at 8:53 pm

I’m not in YL, but I’m a consultant for a company called Lemongrass Spa, and we have essential oils and skincare/body care/hair care products that are made with natural and organic ingredients and have essential oils in them for the benefits of the oils and the scent (because the products are all free of synthetic fragrances but have oils or fruit extract for the scent). I’m a newbie with oils, so having them already in my products without having to think about it is amazing.

11. Shelby Rae on November 13, 2020 at 8:56 pm

YES MORE OIL VIDEOS! I am actually apart of Shayna’s YL team!

12. C Ocasio on November 13, 2020 at 8:57 pm

Thank you for sharing. Please do more videos like this one. I can’t wait to see the video on "how to clean the diffuser ".

13. Hayle Rose on November 13, 2020 at 8:57 pm

Would love to see a video on how to make your own roller balls!!

14. RealHousewifeRachel on November 13, 2020 at 8:58 pm

My husband calls me "Papa Smurf" when I stand in the kitchen making roller-ball blends. LOL!

15. Erica Gerlach on November 13, 2020 at 8:58 pm

I’m curious if you always let the diffuser go for it’s whole time until it’s out of water or do you stop it at half water. If you stop it, do you start with new water next time or just add to it?

16. Abbi D on November 13, 2020 at 8:59 pm

An Essential Rewards unboxing? Love essential oil videos!

17. Partelo on November 13, 2020 at 9:02 pm

Yes please!! Make more of this videos!! I´m really interested in learning more about them!

18. Tiara love on November 13, 2020 at 9:04 pm

Please do more blend vids!

19. Laura Kinney on November 13, 2020 at 9:04 pm

My absolute favorite blend is Northern Light Black Spruce and Lavender. It makes me feel like I am in a mountain meadow! Love it!

20. Emily L on November 13, 2020 at 9:07 pm

You guys are so alike haha love it!

21. kelsialexissanders on November 13, 2020 at 9:09 pm

love this! please make more videos like this one!

22. Jennica Balde on November 13, 2020 at 9:09 pm

would love it if you make a video on blends you can make with the oils included in the premium starter kit

23. Summer Shymanski on November 13, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Laying in bed atm and I have lavender, frankincense, thieves and a touch of raven…. this has to be my favorite!!! So cozy and relaxed rn!!!!!

24. N Y on November 13, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Your both gorgeous.

25. adumelial rothstein on November 13, 2020 at 9:10 pm

I am a oiler over two years now. Yes, I feel like a little apothicist when I am making recipes. I have a lovely cabernet for mine and also a box. HUGE collection. Some bottle still stragglers by my bedside and near the kitchen, in my bathrooms and my office too!

Three diffusers so I would LOVE the one on cleaning them.

Awesome video you two. I wrote down the blends and always looking for new recipes. Oh, and now I get to order a few new oils I do not have^.

Nikki! Valor is my favorite too!! Takes my nightmares away and I just love smelling it deeply before I sleep. What a genius blend <3

26. Simone Glitter on November 13, 2020 at 9:10 pm

I absolutely love this video <3 I’m so in love with essential oils and diffusers. Would love to have one in each room 😀

Greetings from Switzerland

PS: you seem so authentically :)<3

27. Miriam Iverson on November 13, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Yes, more!! Do you have any mixes for headaches and anxiety?

28. allisonjane913 on November 13, 2020 at 9:19 pm

I loved this video! I’m slowly getting into diffusing oils and am super cautious because I have cats. Side note, can you find out where your sister got her head wrap? I LOVE it!

29. Patty Arenson on November 13, 2020 at 9:20 pm

What’s in the Courage blend you guys sent me a while back? I couldn’t find the blend on the YL site.

30. dw_93 on November 13, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Please do a video on roller balls! ❤️

31. Melissa Grace on November 13, 2020 at 9:21 pm

Can you do a video just on immunity blends??? Love these videos!!

32. Breanna L on November 13, 2020 at 9:24 pm

I would love more oils video! It’s interesting to see different combos and most companies have similar blends or you can just make it yourself.

33. Cassandra Kravarik on November 13, 2020 at 9:28 pm

I’d love to see another diffuser blend video guys I’ve watched this video about 13 times

34. Stefanie on November 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Love this – thank you for filming and sharing! I’d love to see more roller bottle, DIY and how to incorporate more oils into daily living!

35. funtimebritty on November 13, 2020 at 9:31 pm

When you do these can you list the blends in the description!? So we don’t have to rewatch/scroll through haha

36. Dee Douglas on November 13, 2020 at 9:32 pm

I think my diffuser definitely needs to be cleaned, but I haven’t because I don’t know how and it seems like it would be a hassle to clean. I’m looking forward to your video on how to do that! I’ve gotten so much into EOs over the last year and a half. My fave blend is copaiba, frankincense, myrrh, cedarwood and sage. I also kind of go crazy! I find I prefer it with more oils in my diffuser… but that could be because it needs to be cleaned. lol 🙂