3 Steps to Get Rid of Eczema Faster – TSW, Stress, Candida // Michelle Mills

Do YOU want to Itch Less in 3 Days?!
► This free ebook will help you feel better! Click here: shorturl.at/bpxLW

One trick of mine is to buy supplements off of amazon! You can find the best quality.
► Try Amazon Prime free for 30 days: https://amzn.to/2OGtpic
►Click here for my recommended supplements: shorturl.at/mwBL7

Want to work with me? I am a certified health coach! Check out my website to set up a session, read my blog, or get recipe ideas.
❀ www.coachmichellemills.com

___

F O L L O W

❀ instagram | http://instagram.com/coachmichellemills
❀ foodie instagram | http://instagram.com/empoweredeczema

___

A B O U T

Hi!! I am Michelle, a passionate young woman who wants nothing more than to help people on their health journey.

Need a support group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/451426928709523/ Join my facebook group for updates on eczema research, group support, and access to more info!

___

1. Suhayb Dar on January 23, 2021 at 7:40 pm

which supplement and diet would be best for topical steroid withdrawal?

2. mieppow1 on January 23, 2021 at 7:47 pm

About TSW: I learned that nitric oxide low foods could possibly help with TSW? Because TSW shows in the blood as high nitric oxide levels…

3. Michelle Mills on January 23, 2021 at 7:50 pm

So happy to be helping you all heal! I have a free ebook for you too! This will help guide you through your healing journey https://www.coachmichellemills.com/freemium

4. Unique Muslimah on January 23, 2021 at 7:51 pm

What should I eat to get rid of my eczema
    And how can I reduce the redness on my face
    FAST?

5. Gol on January 23, 2021 at 7:54 pm

Raw honey has been helping me so much! I do a little in my warm lemon water in the morning

6. Del Navalta on January 23, 2021 at 7:55 pm

Can we eat red meats? Fish?

7. james boz on January 23, 2021 at 8:03 pm

I have dyshidrotic eczema on my hands. What do you think is the best option? I had been using topical steroids to help the flare ups for the last 2 years on and off. And have been off them for 2 weeks now. Trying to find my next best way to stop it and stop it from spreading.

8. Janel Tasmin on January 23, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Hi Michelle Im in Jamaica and have been watching your videos . My eczema is almost gone and it just about 8 days. Thanks very much

9. Stefanie A. on January 23, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Thank you for all of your videos. I’m actually watching all of them and I’m in stage 1 – so, I have two questions. Can you give me a tip for a milk replacement, which I can use in stage 1? And what about oatmeal? I’ve read that it’s containing Gluten, but some sites on the internet say it’s Gluten-free.

Best whishes
    Steffie

10. Taylor Patpoo on January 23, 2021 at 8:09 pm

I have exema and every video I watch says change ur diet but I’m a picky eater so any suggestions x

11. zahra muslimah m on January 23, 2021 at 8:28 pm

yes, i eat too much dairy and gluten. my meals was so bad, and the eczema came :))

12. Kate Voris on January 23, 2021 at 8:29 pm

Three bouts of the flu turned into colitis and antibiotics – yikes. Eczema fire and a Hypothyroid crash resulted, but I didn’t freak out. I followed your advice: eczema/clean diet, coconut oil and tea tree (frankincense too) candex and liver support. Empowered and encouraged by your videos. Better everyday. Grateful.

13. LFCL on January 23, 2021 at 8:29 pm

I did an allergy test and I have a really strong allergic response to Blomia tropicalis, which is a mite from tropical regions. I’m from Brazil, and I’m studying abroad for 6 months in Europe and my eczema got so much better just from not being exposed to this type of mite. My doctor said that if I live abroad for an enough amount of time I would eventually develop an allergy to mites from temperate climates as well. I admit that my diet is not he best. But I’m starting to work on it, so that when I return no Brazil and inevitably be exposed to mites I’m allergic, I won’t get eczema as bad as it was before. Can you make a video on this subject? It’s a type of allergen that I can’t help being exposed to.

14. Naturally MonaLisa on January 23, 2021 at 8:30 pm

Hi! I just found your channel and am loving it! I like that your channel helps people whose eczema is caused by diet, food and stress. For my channel, I give tips and product advice for those with eczema caused by harsh chemicals in personal care products and cleaning products, and eczema caused by cold and dry weather. If I encounter people that has diet related eczema or stress related eczema, I will definitely refer them to your channel!!

15. Jenn 123 on January 23, 2021 at 8:31 pm

Hello Michelle I’d really like to follow your advice but I just had a baby a month ago and I’m exclusively breastfeeding. Are the supplements you recommend safe to take while breastfeeding? When I got pregnant my mild eczema became extremely severe spreading from just my hands and arms to my entire body and especially bad on my face. Even after having my son my eczema still hasn’t gotten any better. Please help I’m just so stressed out I’ve seen dermatologists and they just want to throw steroid creams at me that have thinned out the skin on my face and hands especially.

16. victor calalang on January 23, 2021 at 8:33 pm

how about coffee enema? and fastings