36 Ways to Use Essential Oils | Young Living

There are so many creative ways to use all the drops of essential oil in each amber glass oil bottle.

In this video, we want to show you how to use essential oils in ways that benefit your daily routine and hopefully help you discover something new. Watch now for 36 essential oil tips to help you live your best oily life!

For the recipes to the DIYs included in this video, check out our blog post here: https://www.youngliving.com/blog/36-ways-to-use-a-bottle-of-essential-oil/

To get started, purchase your favorite essential oils at YoungLiving.com.

Please note, Young Living no longer uses therapeutic grade in our brand marketing.

For more glimpses into the fun, excitement, and connection that being a Young Living member brings, subscribe to see more videos like this!

Want more? Follow us on our social media to get great DIY projects, tips on using our essential oils, and the next events that you can be a part of!

Blog: https://youngliving.com/blog
Facebook: https://facebook.com/youngliving
Instagram: https://instagram.com/youngliving
Twitter: https://twitter.com/youngliving
Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/youngliving

#YoungLivingEssentialOils
#YLEO
#EssentialOils

1. lilianmaureen chizelum on March 7, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Is young living essential oil sold in sets or single? I need some more than one bottle

2. Sandy Carroll on March 7, 2021 at 11:04 pm

It is to fast

3. Georgina Hinojosa on March 7, 2021 at 11:06 pm

Georgina Elizabeth Hinojosa Martínez. Gracias hermoso video !

4. Young Living Essential Oils on March 7, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Which is your favorite tip for using essential oils? Anything surprising?

5. Janelle Mendez on March 7, 2021 at 11:10 pm

A couple of those were demonstrated oddly. The toilet roll one and the USB diffuser in particular seemed odd. I had heard before to put a couple of drops on the inside of the cardboard roll itself. If you put it on the toilet paper itself you’re 1) wiping your delicate areas with EO and 2) the scent will be gone as soon as you use the first bit of toilet paper. The USB diffuser too, it went by too fast to notice for sure, but it looked like they were putting the oil into the part that expels the oils. The USB diffuser I have from YL has a little bottle on the back you have to fill, so that seemed weird as well. Aside from that, some of these were awesome ideas!

6. Brenda Pearson on March 7, 2021 at 11:12 pm

I love this video. Thank you Young Living.

7. Lindy Ichihara gamez on March 7, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Me pueden informar si venden estos aceites en Mexico y cómo se puede conseguir información en español

8. Dream on March 7, 2021 at 11:16 pm

I use owl diffuser is so good! I call my difusser is "MR OWL" haha. Btw your product i give 10/10!

9. heal abobot on March 7, 2021 at 11:21 pm

could I keep my YLEOs in fridge when not in use to avoid evaporation?

10. TheWigles Animations on March 7, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Just a question, how do we put the perfume roller to the oil bottle? Thank you.

11. Donna Reynolds on March 7, 2021 at 11:39 pm

hello. I would love to know this information but cannot access as I am blind can you please add an audio description to this video thank you kindly Donna

12. Claudia Ayala on March 7, 2021 at 11:42 pm

Muchas gracias por los tips Claudia Ayala Briseño

13. maria llorente on March 7, 2021 at 11:44 pm

In some ideas it says recipe on your blog. Could you give the link or address of the blog please?

14. Lotus Young on March 7, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Music is so noisy

15. Luc Verstraten-Hoenjet on March 7, 2021 at 11:48 pm

Love this

16. Laura Fournier on March 7, 2021 at 11:49 pm

Great ideas but the graphics were difficult to read. A darker font or more contrast with the background would be helpful.

17. Julia Rodriguez on March 7, 2021 at 11:51 pm

Julia Rodriguez, excelente!

18. Claudia Ayala on March 7, 2021 at 11:53 pm

Las pondré en practica

19. Osuwau Channel on March 7, 2021 at 11:54 pm

Good info

20. Colleen Quigley on March 7, 2021 at 11:55 pm

I love YL but this just came across as a ‘here are a lot of ways to use up your oils so you have to buy more’ vid.

21. Theresa Dybevik on March 7, 2021 at 11:57 pm

I’ve read in Tisserands book to dilute oils before using and also not to ingest them. And where can I find the GC/MS sheets on yl oils to prove these oils are pure and have gone through third party testing like most smaller companies do? And I don’t see any information about using oils when taking medication, especially someone on high or low blood pressure medication.