4 Essential Oils for Anxiety

Don’t Miss the New Youtube Channel ” The Dish on Oz” http://bit.ly/DishOnOz for the best recipes of the Dr Oz Show!
Anxiety can have a huge impact on your overall wellbeing. Try to ease the symptoms naturally with these four essential oils.

Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s official YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/1QhiDuv
Like Dr. Oz on Facebook: https://bit.ly/2imT12a
Follow Dr. Oz on Instagram: https://bit.ly/2FWZRui
Follow Dr. Oz on Twitter: https://bit.ly/1tQziaF

1. Elane Horhi on January 7, 2021 at 12:43 am

what an irritating music! I had to get rid of it! It almost gave me a panic attack!

2. 다루시리아딝에루윈 on January 7, 2021 at 12:45 am

ArE u SuRe AbOuT tHaT

3. Ryan Shelby on January 7, 2021 at 12:46 am

For people who keep saying they don’t believe in the oil’s, they aren’t doing the research. There are thousands of studies you can research in pub med. Not to mention the thousands of studies conducted independently.

4. Amira The Great on January 7, 2021 at 12:47 am

"It puts the oil on the skin".

5. Birb Lord on January 7, 2021 at 12:50 am

Horribly made video for a horrible product

6. Tara Wagner Coaching on January 7, 2021 at 12:51 am

I don’t find Cinnamon to be calming at all. I find it to be very stimulating. Trees and florals are the best for calming stress and anxiety.

7. Sher Thapa on January 7, 2021 at 12:52 am

One should never use essential oils without expert guidance. Essential oils do indeed have a lot of benefits but at the same time they can be be disastrous for some. You can ask the manufacturers of essentials oils for which essential oil is beneficial for particular disease or condition. Refer here: https://www.tradeindia.com/Seller/Health-Beauty/Essential-Oils-Aromatics/

8. Ankita Agarwal on January 7, 2021 at 12:52 am

Nice video. Thanks for sharing top stress relief oils. To get relief from stress cureveda provides herbal stress relief oil. I tried this oil and it is very good for stress and anxiety.
    Read more about if you ignore stress then how it will affect your heart: https://cureveda.wordpress.com/2019/03/29/here-is-how-stress-affects-your-heart/

9. Flier McDuck on January 7, 2021 at 12:54 am

This is a MLM (multi-level-marketing) scheme that has no health benefits.  Other people will try to cure/lessen/prevent their diseases and conditions with a simple, no-good plant extract.  If doctors and the medical industry really tested and saw the non-existent benefits of the oils (self research, employee reviews, and inside peer reviews do not count) then the oils would truly be deemed as ‘essential’.  After the oils are seen as needed for the body’s health, doctors would prescribe diffusers and oils to patients, which will never happen.  I do my research, unlike your indoctrinated google searches.

10. RKL III on January 7, 2021 at 12:54 am

Where are the studies? Where is the reference section?

11. Jack Malouf on January 7, 2021 at 12:55 am

Have you ever lied even once, stolen anything, used God’s name in vain, looked with lust or worse sexual sins? Then you’re not a good person in God’s eyes and in terrible danger of the judgement of God which will send you to hell (a terrible place of pain and sadness FOREVER & EVER & EVER & EVER….). Remember God is the Holiest such that one small lie will induce his severe wrath. Good news is Jesus died on the cross so that you may receive forgiveness of AALL YOUR SINS (No matter how bad or how many). But you aren’t forgiven unless you REPENT OF YOUR SINS & BELIEVE IN JESUS AS YOUR GOD (repentance means turning from sin and doing your absolute best not to do it again, also ask Jesus to rid you of addictions that you’re struggling to shake away-James 4:7). God has blessed us with Great food to eat (kings in the past don’t eat like we do today), shelter, freedoms, fun, medicine, pets to enjoy their company, friends and many more things to enjoy. Yet we don’t give him thanks, Blaspheme his HOLY name etc God wants to give the free gift of eternal life (9999999999999999999999999… years of extreme happiness) but we need to humble ourselves and turn from our wicked ways Believe in Jesus (God isn’t asking you to get religious he wants to have a relationship with you-like a father and his children). Think about why you’re reading this message (Everything happens for a reason) Get saved today since tomorrow is not promised (not everyone lives to 80+); Enter God’s rest; God is taking desperate measures to reach you all because the time is short. Thanks for reading this message & let me know if you have any questions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLNcBeXKdY&t=570s

12. Samantha Allen on January 7, 2021 at 1:03 am

Use my referral link and we both get rewarded!! Get 50% off of $25 or more! Great deals like bogo on kits going on right now!! These are not the cure all and they won’t magically take all your problems away. I’m a sufferer of many mental health issues and these have really helped just give me my own little piece of serenity in the world of chaos. Do NOT substitute these for medications or seeking medical treatment! These are to help calm the mind, body and soul, NOT cure mental or physical illness! I in no way condone the replacement of medications or medical treatment for essential oils. Like i said, its to help ease the stress of our chaotic world! Message me if you have any further questions! I always respond within an hour, but most likely right away!

13. King OfTheBananas on January 7, 2021 at 1:04 am

You gonna be ashamed calling your self a doctor try to scam or of they money with this oil scam

14. Angel M on January 7, 2021 at 1:04 am

To hard to read that small of letters, and I would have appreciated knowing wat information you are giving us.

15. Garfielf on January 7, 2021 at 1:04 am

Polio and Measles: How about I do A N Y W A Y

16. robert olson on January 7, 2021 at 1:06 am

Essential oils my be derived from a natural source, however after processing, the highly concentrated end product nature does not provide. Corporations do.

17. Maria Curtiss on January 7, 2021 at 1:07 am

Ok I bewarly see the words.

18. Poky Nicepaw on January 7, 2021 at 1:08 am

Oh that’s where all of americas oil is going

19. Julian Ettinger-Finley on January 7, 2021 at 1:15 am

These are a lie

20. qap wee on January 7, 2021 at 1:25 am

Damn. We cannot read it. Why not talk or type it in the description box?

21. Anjali Goswami on January 7, 2021 at 1:28 am

If u want to be stress free and want some peace of mind then go for :- https://rb.gy/8hpcar amezing products and be always relaxed and far away from depression . ..

22. Pizza Clock on January 7, 2021 at 1:28 am

Splish Splash

Your opinion is
    TRASH

23. Rachel Jane on January 7, 2021 at 1:28 am

Lime is one of my favorite scents right now.

24. Spicy Cat on January 7, 2021 at 1:29 am

These things are harmful. They are not going to help you. It’s snake oil. If you are depressed go to a real doctor!

25. Darin Schell on January 7, 2021 at 1:30 am

Been using pure Caryophyllene by itself for 3 months and feel better than I have on pharma.

BloTerps.com has a one of the better ones

26. CHERRY BLACKER on January 7, 2021 at 1:31 am

Wrong! Cinnamon I really don’t think so. Can’t read it too small, music too frantic and I found your plea for subscribing too aggressive as well as your demeanour

27. hermososnina on January 7, 2021 at 1:32 am

Has anyone else’s anxiety INCREASED listening to the fast-paced music while trying to read the faded type? Counterproductive.

28. und3rcover on January 7, 2021 at 1:35 am

I hope no one believes the s garbage