5 Natural Products That Keep Me Healthy | Holistic Living

Hey Ya’ll!
I’ve been very into holistic living for some time now, though I’d say I’m only 80% there. I’ve slowly added things like seamoss and bladderwrack to my natural supplement routine. Today I’m sharing 5 products and details about them, like the healthy benefits of bladderwrack, that keep my immune system up so that I don’t get sick.

Elderberry
Gummies https://amzn.to/3dS3G1P
Everyday https://amzn.to/2ysDYRj
Cough drops https://amzn.to/2wcfOtL

Bladderwrackhttps://amzn.to/3aCQVGu

Sea Moss
Irish Seamoss

For more information about Sea Moss heard to over to Akeem Pierre’s website.
If you are interested in trying this here is $11 off code

Cascara Sagradahttps://amzn.to/3bMckgH

Soursop Leaves
_____________________________

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE HERE

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
https://www.linktr.ee/ashleyyysutton OR @ashleyyysutton

#seamoss #soursop #healthysupplements #ashleysutton #naturalproducts

1. Laura Cristina on October 29, 2020 at 7:31 am

I need to try some of these!

2. Hair by Mz Magic on October 29, 2020 at 7:33 am

I definitely wanna try the bladderwark…I have to see where I can find it in Chicago

3. Zaira Duarte on October 29, 2020 at 7:33 am

must try!

4. The Clark Perrys on October 29, 2020 at 7:33 am

That’s pretty cool. I make my own elderberry syrup for my family and I for the last few years and I almo make my own seamoss gel which is add to smoothies or however we take it. I drink alot of herbal teas as well. As a Caribbean person, I’m Big on home and natural medicine over here

5. Amber Stofel on October 29, 2020 at 7:34 am

Wow I didn’t even know some of this stuff existed! I’m def going to be trying some out!

6. DidiStefi Vlogs on October 29, 2020 at 7:36 am

7. Ewa K on October 29, 2020 at 7:38 am

I currently don’t use anything and being sick all winter. Will supplemental doesn’t work on me well

8. Mel Ho on October 29, 2020 at 7:41 am

I loved the way you edited this and your bandana is so pretty! I’ve never heard of Cascara Sagrada, but I really wanna try it.

9. HNH Vlogs on October 29, 2020 at 7:43 am

I just love natural ingredients and supplements

10. Jessica Bee on October 29, 2020 at 7:49 am

A lot of these are new to me! I know a few people who use elderberry
    I’ve heard good things about seaweed
    We do take a variety of vitamins !

11. beloved70x7 on October 29, 2020 at 7:50 am

I have seaweeds and I love them. My first time to hear Elderberry. Gonna check it out. Indeed, time to focus on proper nutrition!

12. My Beautiful Mess!!!! on October 29, 2020 at 7:52 am

With everything going on I have been trying to get healthier. Mainly eating better and working out. I would love to implement some of these into my diet. I have really been wanting to try elderberry!!!!

13. Mommy Meghan on October 29, 2020 at 7:55 am

Thanks for sharing! It’s always nice to see what is out there to help us stay healthy!

14. Krizia Carter on October 29, 2020 at 7:56 am

My family is stocked with elderberry the same way! I thought I was the only!

15. The Start Up CEO Lifestyle TV on October 29, 2020 at 7:56 am

I love your intro. I’m all team natural. Yes! I actually just did a video on this.

I love elderberry. I use the gummies. Never heard of that tea. I will certainly check it out. I love tea.

Yes.. bacteria free. Bladderac?? Digestion.. My stomach is so funny acting. Whooaa.. ok! No dark circles. Yes! I cleanse my colon too.

Sea moss.. in smoothies. Ok! Oh wow! I need that for allergies (mucus). Great stuff.

16. Ashley Sutton on October 29, 2020 at 7:58 am

What are some things you use to keep your immune system up? If you don’t use anything, what’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try?

17. Tressey Adams on October 29, 2020 at 8:00 am

I’m a fan and user of most all those, except bladderwrack. I had not considered it. I deal with anemia and dark under eye circles so I’m strongly considering giving this a try. You said it was gentle on the stomach? Did it cause constipation? We seem to have similar health profiles so any extra insight would be greatly appreciated.

18. Aida Lawlor on October 29, 2020 at 8:00 am

I always love natural remedies! We use elderberry here and drink bone broth!

19. Marissa Jonasson on October 29, 2020 at 8:00 am

you give so many good suggestions I want to try the leaves you put in the tea! ive been into natural remedies and homeopathic things lately!

20. Mama Vlog on October 29, 2020 at 8:03 am

Nice video
    Need to try some of these
    Thanks for sharing

21. Lori Bosworth on October 29, 2020 at 8:04 am

That’s a great selection of natural products. I will have to try bladderwack for my dark circles!

22. Chelsea Pearl on October 29, 2020 at 8:07 am

I need to try Elderberry! One of my fave natural remedies is oil of oregano, it’s spicy and a little unpleasant but I feel like it helps when battling a cold or seeing the first signs of a cold coming on. Got some from an organic farm in Hawaii when I was sick on a trip there last year.

23. HNH Vlogs on October 29, 2020 at 8:10 am

Very useful and beneficial supplements for sure… I also believe such products do wonders with health

24. Toricreations on October 29, 2020 at 8:11 am

Keep Clean!

25. Passion As A Verb on October 29, 2020 at 8:12 am

I’ve used elderberry and seamoss. But are really good. I put them in my smoothies along with the Green Super food.

Perfect timing to share these products.

26. Hannah and Kate on October 29, 2020 at 8:12 am

such great advice!!

27. Timpani Porshay on October 29, 2020 at 8:12 am

Hmmm that sea moss sounds interesting. I like the mental clarity aspect of it. The consistency seems a little odd though haha

28. Hamilam TV on October 29, 2020 at 8:13 am

This was so interesting to watch. I’ve been looking at eating healthier. I’m definitely going to look into the Elderberry and sea moss.

29. Christina Sherrer on October 29, 2020 at 8:13 am

I like the more natural way for boosting immunity so this is perfect. I’ll show my dad this because he’s looking for supplements to boost his immunity too.

30. stephanie sevier on October 29, 2020 at 8:14 am

We take elderberry pills too :)) I didn’t even know they had so many forms of it haha I take oregano oil too. I had never heard of sea moss, so interesting!

31. OOP DEDIKK on October 29, 2020 at 8:15 am

Elderberyy is one of the supplement i started using due to this coronavirus.I hope it will make my immune system stronger.Thanks for sharing all those .I love natural products for health.

32. The Charles Crew on October 29, 2020 at 8:15 am

My husband has been making up fresh cold press juices to keep our immune systems up! I just ordered some sea moss! Can’t wait to get it and start using it!

33. Mama and More on October 29, 2020 at 8:15 am

For my immune system I’ve been taking vitamin C and Elderberry at the moment. These are great tips and some I’ve never even heard of before! Thank you!

34. Nancy's Mosaic on October 29, 2020 at 8:15 am

Using natural products is so important and you can really see the difference! I try to use more natural products. I was always into natural remedies and beauty and my grandmother always teaches me different things! Such a helpful video, you shared some really good tips!

35. Looks By Naheemah on October 29, 2020 at 8:15 am

thanks for sharing, i want to get some sea moss now

36. Little-Homestead on October 29, 2020 at 8:15 am

I love to drink echinacea tea!

37. Nikki Cole lifestyle on October 29, 2020 at 8:18 am

Elderberry is something I can’t seem to find here no matter how much I try, I need to check online

38. Talia Lea on October 29, 2020 at 8:18 am

seamoss sounds SO interesting omg that’s so cool

39. TheSecretAssassin on October 29, 2020 at 8:21 am

thanks for sharing. I stock up on mt vitamins, eat up my vegs and fruits …..I want to start exercising though lol

40. Desire'e Simone on October 29, 2020 at 8:24 am

I first bought elderberry and then I decided to get products from Total Life Changes! All natural products! I love it! But I’m glad you and your family are focusing on your health!

41. Miss Moore Style on October 29, 2020 at 8:25 am

I used to have some elderberry gummy vitamins that were amazing but I probably OD’ed on them bc I liked them too much…im basically a child and In order for me to remember my vitamins they need to come in the form of gummies lollll

42. PinkBeautyXx on October 29, 2020 at 8:29 am

Some of these could be good! The only thing I take is fish oils, I’ve been taking them for as long as I can remember xx Seaweed is great x

43. Marissa Jonasson on October 29, 2020 at 8:30 am

a lady in our neighborhood makes elderberry syrup and we buy it all the time for the kids especially in fall