5 Ways to Use Essential Oils for Allergies

Lemon, lavender, and peppermint essential oils make the perfect trifecta of allergy soothing goodness! Find out five different ways you can use these powerful oils to alleviate your allergy symptoms.

Lemon EO: http://amzn.to/1cyhn4Y or http://goo.gl/q0WmRn
Lavender EO: http://amzn.to/1cyhn4Y or http://goo.gl/4DoJW4
Peppermint EO: http://amzn.to/1MmMpd1 or http://goo.gl/k4nT23

2 PM Essentials roller ball bottle: http://amzn.to/1H1BCEQ
15% off coupon code: MOMMY15P

Fractionated coconut oil: http://amzn.to/1SX1wOV

Essential oil diffuser: http://amzn.to/1cyiaTp
Newest model: http://amzn.to/1Q7OJdm

**This video is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent allergies or sickness. I am not a physician. Use mindfully and with caution.**

At Live well, Jess, I’m sharing how I’m discovering what it truly means to live well, and I want to inspire and encourage others to do the same. Subscribe and hit the bell notification for health, wellness, and lifestyle videos! Vibrant living is yours for the taking!

I love getting your feedback! Please like, share, and comment!

I N S T A G R A M – https://www.instagram.com/livewelljess
T W I T T E R – https://www.twitter.com/livewelljess

Business inquiries: livewelljess.yt@gmail.com

Filmed with Canon Rebel t5i: http://amzn.to/1GdSzt7
Ring Light: http://amzn.to/1QKRIpU

FTC Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. This description box contains affiliate links.

Royalty free music from Epidemic Sound

1. Kate Krauss on October 15, 2020 at 6:28 am

Can you add oils to a vaporizer at. Night. It is a plastic container.

2. Life on Huckleberry Rd. on October 15, 2020 at 6:29 am

Hi! Do you think I could use this during pregnancy?

3. K on October 15, 2020 at 6:30 am

I found Eden’s Garden a couple weeks ago.  I am working to help my son with his allergies and my husband with anxiety.  Thanks for any advise.  🙂

4. Meno Mama on October 15, 2020 at 6:31 am

Thank you for sharing! I’ve jumped into the world of oils head first! 100% personally am am in love with the effects of the oils on myself as well as my kids! Wish we have had oils in our daily lives always! IN LOVE!!!

5. Donna Pytel on October 15, 2020 at 6:31 am

Do you have any remedies for stomach aches?

6. LoriWatt on October 15, 2020 at 6:32 am

You are boring

7. Micah Martinez on October 15, 2020 at 6:32 am

can these be used during pregnancy?

8. Jessential Life on October 15, 2020 at 6:33 am

YES! GREAT CHOICES! These are definitely the oils I use during this season change ;). They are great. I usually diffuse them, steam sometimes and use them in a personal essential inhaler (like your breathe jar). What I also have tried this year is giving myself a lymphatic face massage when symptoms flare up… so far so good. If you search "Dr. Mark Lynch sinus drainage massage" you will find the massage a I give myself when I need it.

☆Please note: peppermint is not considered safe for kids for certain ages and people with certain medical issues 🙂

9. Krista Smith on October 15, 2020 at 6:33 am

Thank you so much for making this video my husband has terrible allergies and in the 16 years we’ve been together I’ve tried countless things to try to help combat his allergies and all five of your ideas worked like a charm I had never heard of any of the ideas you put in this video but they’ve been a lifesaver and a game changer! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this video! I am now a loyal subscriber and look forward to seeing each of your future videos and catching up on the old ones in the meantime!!!

10. ErikaRaeHarbi on October 15, 2020 at 6:34 am

Loved this video! I just bought an oil diffuser and a set of oils to use to help with my allergies. Your video is so informative! Thank you!

11. Sunflower Mama on October 15, 2020 at 6:35 am

Great tips, thank you. The only concern I have is the dilution rate for your roller bottle. 45 drops of essential oils in 10ML can be dangerous. We really should only go up to 5-10% dilution for adults which is 15-30 drops in 10ML. Each individual oil also has a specific dilution limit as well. There are tons of charts online to help keep your ratio safe, you can google it.

12. J Asquith on October 15, 2020 at 6:35 am

Ahh what do I do cas I have a allergy to Lavender

13. Patty Fallone on October 15, 2020 at 6:36 am

Great video! I put three drops of each into a gel cap and take it with water every morning. The peppermint gives a nice cool feeling. My friend recommended this and now all of us do it. It’s amazing! No more allergy meds.

14. Clay Reaves on October 15, 2020 at 6:36 am

Great vid!
    Just getting into the oils. I have bad allergies and I hope these application suggestions will help. Need to know the other tricks like how much cutting or diluting I need to do as some oils can be pretty potent

15. Patrick Russell on October 15, 2020 at 6:36 am

Can you add these oils to non-fragrance candles or wax?

16. Randy Fricke on October 15, 2020 at 6:37 am

You are so effervescent. I love it!

17. designeranne80 on October 15, 2020 at 6:39 am

I LOVE Edens Garden oils! They are my go-to for most all of my oils! Great company, high quality at a great price! I have spent a small fortune though, ha! But they are definitely worth the investment. One of the best things I’ve ever done….getting into essential oils!

18. Pamela B on October 15, 2020 at 6:39 am

15 drops each ok can I add sweet almond oil for my carrier?

19. Yen Diep on October 15, 2020 at 6:43 am

Thanks

20. BrightonDestiny on October 15, 2020 at 6:44 am

So desperately needed. Thank you so much for this video; it was very informative yet not overwhelming, and you spoke with such knowledge, confidence, and kindness. So happy I found your channel!

21. HearThis7Alpha on October 15, 2020 at 6:50 am

nice

22. Pamela B on October 15, 2020 at 6:50 am

how much of each?

23. Live well, Jess on October 15, 2020 at 6:56 am

Hello, wonderful people! Thanks for watching my video! I’ve re-branded my channel from The Mommy Archives to Live well, Jess. At Live well, Jess, I’m sharing how I’m discovering what it truly means to live well, and I want to inspire and encourage others to do the same. If you enjoy content like this, I invite you to subscribe and hit the bell notification for health, wellness, and lifestyle videos! Vibrant living is yours for the taking! Introduce yourself in the comments so I can say hi to you! xo

24. kathryn n on October 15, 2020 at 6:57 am

but i’m allergic to essential oils

25. CMV Robison on October 15, 2020 at 6:57 am

Great video, but you forgot to mention that these oils REALLY need to be organic. The last thing you want is to put toxins on your skin. Other than the obvious why that is bad, also toxins lessens the oils’ potency!

26. DKT1955 on October 15, 2020 at 6:57 am

I made a run from coconut oil with the above mentioned oils plus tee tree and frankincense for my husband it helped immediately

27. Francine Keza on October 15, 2020 at 6:58 am

This was great, I’ve been looking for "turmeric curcumin for lipomas" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across – Beyason Illustrious Blaster – (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now ) ? It is an awesome one off guide for discovering how to eradicate lipoma lumps minus the headache. Ive heard some amazing things about it and my mate got excellent results with it.

28. jamecut on October 15, 2020 at 6:59 am

Beauty vid. thanks!

29. DeLisa SW on October 15, 2020 at 7:01 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Eden’s Garden!

30. Sarah Christine on October 15, 2020 at 7:02 am

thanks pretty lady, great information 🙂

31. Margaret Stanford on October 15, 2020 at 7:04 am

great video tks. but I have been told heat decreases therapeutic effect of Ess oils ??

32. Kelley Jerred on October 15, 2020 at 7:04 am

you could use some adorable valentine’s cupcake wrappers that would be adorable

33. Suzanne Dvojack on October 15, 2020 at 7:05 am

thank you!! very informative.

34. Fazeela Laher on October 15, 2020 at 7:06 am

Only if u can pace ur speaking a bit. Too fast for me lol

35. Beraberg Films on October 15, 2020 at 7:07 am

Informative video. I have a oil diffuser (humidifier) and put essential oils in it. Though, can I also out Melting Oils in it that are normally meant for a wax burner or warmer? Thanks

36. White Eagle on October 15, 2020 at 7:09 am

Apple cider cured my heartburn!!! Bang bang gone!!! CURED IT RIGHT AWAY! No more pills Big Pharma…..3 doses of organic apple cider vinegar that was 6 years ago. If that’s isn’t a cute then what is? Yes cure!!!

37. mayaperia on October 15, 2020 at 7:11 am

Thank you ! very helpful 🙂

38. MsRESPECT90 on October 15, 2020 at 7:14 am

I love your channel!!!!!

39. La Bambola on October 15, 2020 at 7:14 am

Thank you for sharing about Eden’s Garden. I’ve been looking for a more affordable yet good quality oils and this is IT! I just ordered some oils from EG. I can’t wait for them to arrive, and I can’t thank you enough. (I’ve had enough with these MLM scheming oil companies!)

40. Sara Jane on October 15, 2020 at 7:16 am

You should join the facebook group "Safe Use of Edens Garden Essential Oils"! It has helped me learn so much about safety and dilution rate. If you don’t mind a pointer, you are using way too many drops in your roller ball bottle. For a roller ball bottle you want about a 5% dilution rate, which equates to 10 drops of essential oils TOTAL. I would go for around 3 drops of each oil!

41. Lisa Williams on October 15, 2020 at 7:17 am

Organic oils are better for you than the regular ones, The regular ones contain chemicals & pesticides which they spray on the plants.

42. joao dossantos on October 15, 2020 at 7:19 am

maybe I gonna try it

43. Karen A on October 15, 2020 at 7:19 am

Are they CPTG ?

44. Cherie Carpenter on October 15, 2020 at 7:19 am

Awesome video!! I have all three of those oils, I’ll have to make that for my daughter’s allergies ♥️

45. Lauren Lee on October 15, 2020 at 7:21 am

Can you take this combo orally, if dilluted?

46. Papoosetuck on October 15, 2020 at 7:22 am

My church gave me a premium starter kit as well as all of the cleaners, soaps, even toothpaste and mouthwash for Mother’s Day. I woke up with horrid allergies. I will try this blend today!

47. Vernetia H. on October 15, 2020 at 7:22 am

I am so glad to find your page. My son was on Singular and I later found out it can contribute to depression. Well he was struggling with this so I have taken him off completely. One of my customers suggested Essential Oils. I am getting a diffuser this weekend and going to use the oils you suggested. You have won me over and I look forward to more vids. Take care!

48. Brooke Johnson on October 15, 2020 at 7:25 am

Thank you so much for this Video! so helpful!