6 Favorite Essential Oils I Couldn't Live Without

Skeptical about Essential Oils?  Ya.  I was too.  Find out my thoughts on oils after a year+ of use, along with my 6 favorite essential oils I couldn’t live without, and your many options for buying essential oils.  Hint – there are more options than you think.

*This video is in partnership with Rocky Mountain Oils.  All opinions and experiences are my own.  THIS video CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS.

**Please note:  I am NOT a certified aromatherapist.  The information shared below is based off my own experience and use, and I cannot be held accountable for your own experience.  Please do your research on how to apply and use each oil, as this article does not go into those safety guidelines.

I’ve got 3 things I want to talk to you about today.

1 – My Views on Essential Oils
2 – The 6 Essential Oils I couldn’t live without
3 – Your options for buying oils

Read way more on my blog post:

6 Favorite Essential Oils I Couldn’t Live Without

After discovering Rocky Mountain Oils, I decided I felt good about telling you about oils more often.  But will you let me know in the comments what questions you need answered and if you actually do want me to share more natural living and essential oil information with you?  It would be very helpful to hear from you. Also, let me know how you feel about oils! Which is your favorite? Where do you buy them? I’m sure it would be helpful for a lot of folks.

GET A FREE BOTTLE OF EUCALYPTUS WITH THIS TIME SENSITIVE OFFER!

I’ve been in contact with Rocky Mountain Oils and I’m excited to share they have set up a special code that will get you a free bottle of Eucalyptus when you make a purchase of over $50.

That code is TIDBITS50

Go HERE:

So go grab it while it lasts from July 25th – August 1st, 2018.  School is almost starting and you are going to need that Eucalyptus!

BUY MY FAVORITES IN THIS KIT TO SAVE MONEY + GET EUCALYPTUS FOR FREE with my special code.

Go Here:

To find the oil storage trays, diffusers and books I love to use, go here to my Amazon storefront and look in the natural living section.

Thank you so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed the information.

1. Art Brad on January 3, 2021 at 12:28 am

Shanna LME discuss Grow Out Oils with CNBC ‘s ("The Profit") Marcus Lemonis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaoXjktJtFw http://www.growoutoils.com

2. Stacy McCord on January 3, 2021 at 12:32 am

Where did you get your oil tray? I’d love one of those. Thanks!

3. Eric Johnson on January 3, 2021 at 12:32 am

Lavender for bug bites… no it’s not just in your head it for real works! Every time! It’s great for any skin issues like bug bites, even scrapes.

4. Eric Johnson on January 3, 2021 at 12:39 am

Oh! You were saying it "suppose" to kill germs…I have a way that will prove it does! 😉 You know how clothes especially towels get funky if you leave them in the washer forgetting to put in dryer, welll, if you add about 10 drops to your laundry detergent, or just add in washer- you’ll notice no funk, so that means no bacteria and germs. 🙂 Oh! Have you ever tried Plant Therapy? They are my very very favorite company (of any kind not just oil) but they are even cheaper than Rocky Mountain and the quality is top notch, all of their oils are Organic which is awesome (even if they don’t say Organic they have a certified organic line for the sceptics but it’s the same oil just certified). Of you get something you don’t like, guess what, your not paying for it the quickly give you a refund which is amazing sometimes its scary buying an oil not knowing if you’ll like it or not, but with them- no worries. They have top notch customer service they quickly get back to you and whatever you asked they will go above and beyond answering, by giving recipes, links to other info about the topic, very detailed instructions and the question asked. I used to bought from a few places like yourself but after what all they have done for me I only buy from them now except for when I want smell good synergy’s for diffusing which Edens Garden has my favorite synergies.

5. Patti Davis on January 3, 2021 at 12:54 am

Truthful! Thanks!

6. Melinda McCulloch on January 3, 2021 at 12:54 am

I really appreciate your approach for discussing essential oils with us in this video. Also really enjoy your video quality!

7. Pamela B on January 3, 2021 at 12:56 am

Essentiol oils do work!!

8. Tawna Witney on January 3, 2021 at 1:11 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I use EO’s for a lot of things. I love what Melaluca oil does, and and can used for, but I have found that I have to be VERY careful in using it as it tends to burn my skin, even when diluted with a carrier oil. I say that simply as a caution to others. We all react differently to the same oils. Thanks again. I’ve been tempted to try RMO oils to get away from the MLM side of things. You helped me think again on that.

9. aloese lefono on January 3, 2021 at 1:13 am

Good video. Thanks. I’m very new and reason why is to see if they help with my family health issues.

10. Dr. Sharnael Wolverton-Sehon on January 3, 2021 at 1:17 am