6 Figure Healthcare Careers NO ONE Talks About (No M.D)

Let’s talk about high paying healthcare careers no one really talks about. Most people are only familiar with clinical jobs, like doctors and nursing. These healthcare administration jobs are high income careers that can earn you 6 figures WITHOUT AN M.D – Which one sounds most interesting to you?

► More on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/hishamzkhan
► My favorite personal finance/investing books: https://amzn.to/31YlGnR
►National Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives: https://www.napsronline.org

So many people are pushed into become doctors because people think it Is one of the best medical careers and it is a High Paying Healthcare Careers. BUT, you should never become a doctor for the money it is alot of work and very stressful. Healthcare administration jobs and healthcare management jobs are great med school alternatives as they are high income careers that can allow you to have a positive impact.

Here are TWO 6 Figure Healthcare Careers NO ONE Talks About:

1) Healthcare Consulting.This is part of healthcare’s fast growing careers. You start earning 6 figures by your early to mid 20s, you get paid to travel, solve problems, and have a true impact in healthcare. Most people get hired straight out of underground, which is why this is one of the best healthcare jobs with a bachelor’s degree. In my biased opinion healthcare consulting is among the best medical careers and med school alternatives.

You NEED to be passionate about the healthcare industry and have basic consulting skills, which include critical thinking, data analytics, presentation skills, and solid communication. These are soft skills which can be transferred over from any job, so you don’t need prior consultant experience although that is a plus.

2) Medical Sales Reps: This is another high income career, however it is more competitive. It is a sales job, which means you get a base salary + commission. You will work closely with key decision makers and you need to be a skilled salesperson. Most companies require 1 year of sales experience, which makes it harder to get this job straight out of undergrad. However if you get sales jobs and internships while you’re still in school and show a desire to learn about healthcare products you can be a very good candidate.

If you want to be in a High Paying Healthcare Careers that doesn’t require an MD, have people person, sales, and quick thinking skills, then Medical Sales are healthcare jobs with a bachelor’s degree that may be for for you.

All Stock footage is free to use by www.pexels.com
#HighIncomeCareers #HealthcareCareers #IncomeOverOutcome

1. Ashiq Rahman on June 6, 2021 at 3:56 am

Sir……am a medical transcription student, will you prefer this course..can i get a good job

2. Carine Double V on June 6, 2021 at 3:57 am

The healthcare consultant one reminded me of Eliza Minnick off of greys anatomy..

3. The Buzzing Bea on June 6, 2021 at 3:57 am

Hi . I’m a clinical laboratory technologist . Been working for 27 years and until now I hav enjoy achieved the goals in life I’m aspiring . Do you think that I can be a good healthcare consultant and how can I get certified to be one?

4. Sophia Luna on June 6, 2021 at 3:57 am

Can you make a video of the best masters degrees that you can get with any bachelors degree?

5. Rachel Ikechukwu on June 6, 2021 at 3:58 am

Wooow !! I didnt know this jobs existed !!! OMG !!

6. Rachel Ikechukwu on June 6, 2021 at 4:00 am

Hi ,plz can you do a video talking about the steps of becoming a Midwife-Woman’s health nurse practitioner ?
    Thank you , that would mean a lot to me

7. V 07 on June 6, 2021 at 4:02 am

1. Healthcare Consultant – Involves travelling, when starting a family it could be affected
    2. Medical Sales Rep – Has a business background, the better you are at your job the more money you will be making ,

8. Matthew Lindsay on June 6, 2021 at 4:03 am

Just youtube the situation your in bam you have your answer, wasted 4 years. If anyone has a rebuttal to this plz message me.

9. Deepika Bhandari on June 6, 2021 at 4:05 am

Is Clinical Transformation Specialist job also consulting related? and how much do entry levels make?

10. rosie luboya on June 6, 2021 at 4:07 am

Does a bachelor Social worker help with that position?

11. Geetha Ravidath on June 6, 2021 at 4:11 am

what majors to choose when you want to be in health care but not become doctor/nurse

12. Robin Nicole on June 6, 2021 at 4:12 am

I want to tell the world how i was completely cured from herpes by Dr okosun on YouTube after taking his herbal medication
    His whatsapp +2348124363791

13. Maheen Khan on June 6, 2021 at 4:16 am

How is orthotic and prosthetic field as a career?

14. rich b on June 6, 2021 at 4:18 am

American healthcare is a dirtbag sector. If you work in American healthcare you eat shit day in and day out.
    Healthcare consultants have the same solution to every problem- Cut Staff.
    That’s you.

15. Bryan Lee on June 6, 2021 at 4:18 am

80-150k u mentioned is just base pay right?

16. Dean Douglas-Latka on June 6, 2021 at 4:19 am

I’m currently in psychiatric work. (Mental hospital). As a consultant, could I or would I be able to stay in or around the mental health system in whole or would I be all over?

17. Bobby Bobby on June 6, 2021 at 4:22 am

you said you are a health care consultant, with a health care management degree. If you could go back would you have gone the same direction?

18. Kevin Romero on June 6, 2021 at 4:24 am

Cant think but imagine Hodge Twins intro

19. VICTOR VON VIC on June 6, 2021 at 4:27 am

23 and feel increasingly lost, rn working as a temp doorman and feel like the future is so dark

20. Deepika on June 6, 2021 at 4:28 am

I have a bachelors degree in physiotherapy but Im contemplating to change my career to MHA,plz guide me

21. Melbelle 2319 on June 6, 2021 at 4:28 am

I am trying to start a health care consultant in the home health or durable medical equipment/ medical supply. I am a respiratory therapist with a bachelors’ in health and wellness and master’s in public health. Do I need some type of certification? I have worked in durable medical equipment home health for the last few years and due to the pandemic was laid off from a manager’s role in dme, I am looking at it as a sign that I should start my own business in this field. How can I get started?

22. Elisia Alexander on June 6, 2021 at 4:28 am

2011

23. Mercy John on June 6, 2021 at 4:28 am

Contact Dr Rick Simpson for all type cancer or disease for pure hemp oil treatment email address (ricksimpson98@gmail.com). I prayer for your quick recovery

24. Deepika on June 6, 2021 at 4:29 am

25. every thing on June 6, 2021 at 4:31 am

Can you recommend some way to apply?

26. fanatsywriter 12345 on June 6, 2021 at 4:33 am

I want to go to med school to be a forensic pathologist but if that doesn’t work out, I want to work with dead animals or be a pathologist assistant. If those don’t work out, I’ll consider these jobs. I’m a bio major and am interested in diseases and being a forensic pathologist seems like the ideal career for me. As my name says, I am a fantasy writer but I love science too. The only negatives to being an fp is med school and loans but everything else is great: performing autopsies, helping put bad guys in jail, comforting families by providing closure, and they don’t even work that much and it’s not vert stressful. Sounds good to me!

27. Sprints21 on June 6, 2021 at 4:34 am

Wish this could be easy transition from bachelors in psychology

28. Sarah Price on June 6, 2021 at 4:35 am

Sounds ok for people more business minded but I love the idea of being a Dr but also am aware I may regret all of the costs involved. I am about to do a bachelor of Biomed science as I love microbiology, how bacteria and viruses work but there’s not a massive amount of money in that from the gate.

29. rick spalding on June 6, 2021 at 4:36 am

These are the types of guys of why health care costs so much, just bloat the system for money, nothing to do with efficacy, SAD!!

30. Shay Goldberg on June 6, 2021 at 4:37 am

Thank you for the video. I worked a temp job in a hospital in 2020 and now I’m working another temp healthcare job. I think I wanna be in healthcare but I’m kinda directionless right now

31. Emely Bryan on June 6, 2021 at 4:37 am

Thank you for all this info! I’m graduating in august and this is eventually what I want to do but I didn’t think I could start right out of school. Great info!

32. Proma Dey on June 6, 2021 at 4:38 am

What are some of the good healthcare consultation companies that provide internship and future healthcare consultation jobs?

33. Marcus John on June 6, 2021 at 4:38 am

go to a state school, you will not have 100K’s of debt, my brother is a doctor, he graduated with 60K in debt he makes over 300K a year. Just don’t be stupid with your school choices.

34. ross turner on June 6, 2021 at 4:38 am

how are you able to pay for your flights and your hotels every week when you have to travel

35. Liala Liala on June 6, 2021 at 4:39 am

So annoying

36. Coco Goddess on June 6, 2021 at 4:41 am

Loved this

37. Lauro T on June 6, 2021 at 4:42 am

19 years young and lost in what i want to do and why I’m in school

38. Muadh Shareef on June 6, 2021 at 4:42 am

Bro I love this

39. Terry Dawn on June 6, 2021 at 4:42 am

I am Terry from New York Herpes can be treated and cured permanently but only few believe it. I was diagnosed of HSV 4 years ago, my doctor told me there is no permanent cure for the disease, i was given antiviral medication to reduce the outbreak of the virus, at the initial stage it was not so bad till it progressed to the end middle stage were i had difficulties going about my daily functions I was totally devastated till I saw a comment about dr osa’s, who have used herbal medicines to cure virus like HERPES, HPV, ALS, when I contacted dr osa’s via email, after a few discussion, he prepared the medicine and sent it to me through DHL, when I received the herbal medicine, I took it according to his instructions, few weeks later I went to the hospital to have a blood test and the test came back negative, i was cured and free from the deadly Virus… That is why I am sharing my testimony so that people can also contact him for help, via his Email:osad2383@gmail.com WhatsApp/Call +2349154653305…………………..

40. Aneeka Rahman on June 6, 2021 at 4:44 am

What are your thoughts in having bachelor degree in Health Science.?

41. Nadia Dominique on June 6, 2021 at 4:44 am

*whew* me spending the last decade as an LPN/LVN and topping out at around $60k after taxes is just… really effing sad, tbh. We gotta start advocating for direct-care staff!

42. Elisia Alexander on June 6, 2021 at 4:44 am

2021

43. Mercy John on June 6, 2021 at 4:45 am

44. Joy Park on June 6, 2021 at 4:49 am

Wow your video really helped me I always wanted to work and help in the medical field but I doubted myself being a doctor because of the various barriers I had to face. This video made it clear that I could work in the medical field without the pressure: time and energy, stable salary, buisness focused( I could deal science as a minor). Thank you so much

45. Gi Gi on June 6, 2021 at 4:51 am

So what does a medical consultant actually do? lol

46. Matthew Lindsay on June 6, 2021 at 4:52 am

Best job, SALES!!!! Well if you want to make money. You must be immune to being a scum bag though. Can I also say university isn’t worth much these days, unless you want to be a doctor or teacher. In my opinion college is worthless….don’t tell my mom

47. BBC Chat on June 6, 2021 at 4:52 am

I didn’t learn anything

48. Kanu Chiky on June 6, 2021 at 4:52 am

Hello good day hishamzkhan, please came cross your YouTube channel where is talk about some health care career that are good , so my first degree I did medicine, for my masters am doing global health and human services administration( what can you say about the course and what field can it get me a job after study