6 NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS TIPS | healthy + sustainable

Learn 6 natural weight loss tips that helped me lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way. Weight loss can be a mental and emotional practice as well as a physical one! 6-Week Mind + Body Weightloss Course ➡️ https://thedontdiet.com/

In this video, I am sharing some of the tips that helped me mentally, on my weight loss journey.

The Don’t Diet is a 6-week step-by-step mind + body weight loss course for women and men who want to stop beating themselves up and are ready to love their bodies, enjoy their food and lose weight in a kind, sustainable way. ➡️ https://thedontdiet.com/

Thanks for watching! Make sure to subscribe for more videos: http://tinyurl.com/jaxbcd6

MORE HEALTH + WEIGHT LOSS TIPS

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/clean_and_d…
FACEBOOK: https://bit.ly/2XvSjVh
PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/danispies/
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/DaniSpies

#naturalweightloss #weightlosstips #healthyweightloss

1. Channel Sharon on May 10, 2021 at 2:41 am

My HSV 1&2 was cure permanently with herbal remedy treatment from doctor Ehimare on YouTube.God bless you xx Dr Ehimare on YouTube.

2. Nicolesnaturalaffairs on May 10, 2021 at 2:45 am

I really enjoyed this video. Thank you!

3. shabin thapa on May 10, 2021 at 2:46 am

Actually for me losing weight made me more happier. I got accepted by everyone lol.

4. Bree Dy on May 10, 2021 at 2:47 am

I’m not over weight just average. However lately I’ve been working out myself, which made me bulky. Now im trying to tone down, burn fat and toned.

5. Macy Hinnigan on May 10, 2021 at 2:48 am

Can I just say that you seem so kind and your so pretty. Thank you for such great tips. Have a great day❤️

6. Park Roote on May 10, 2021 at 2:49 am

This could be more concise.

7. Ritzu Psycho on May 10, 2021 at 2:51 am

There isn’t any fat loss tea or a magic pill. There are only smart dieting and training. Agoge Diet is a great tool to start with because it gives you everything you need to reach your fitness goals.

8. HardiK Yadav on May 10, 2021 at 2:52 am

2 months ago, I was fat and had single. Now I have great body and a girlfriend. Coincidence? I wouldn’t say. Trust me guys, all you need is training and diet plan. You can get both from *Agoge Diet*

9. Gabriele Flores on May 10, 2021 at 2:54 am

I love this! Everything was true!

10. Antonio Rodriguez on May 10, 2021 at 2:55 am

I want to quickly share my testimony here that i was cure from HSV 1&2 with herbal medicine remedy from great herbal Dr on YouTube channel which i order my medications from after hearing good testimony about his product. God bless you Dr Ehimare on YouTube channel.

11. Malachi Reilly on May 10, 2021 at 2:56 am

Does Custokebon Secrets really help to lost a ton of fat? We have learn a lot of good things about this popular fat burn methods.

12. leah p on May 10, 2021 at 2:57 am

Love your outlook. Great video!! New subscriber

13. Hedgehog Playz on May 10, 2021 at 3:00 am

Im only 13 but I have struggled with my weight all my life but I just recently realized I need to fix this problem now before it gets out of control because I wanna be on this earth as long as possible with my family and I can’t do that if I’m unhealthy

14. Om Veer on May 10, 2021 at 3:00 am

Hii

15. Proud Of Nepal on May 10, 2021 at 3:01 am

Get muscles like me, I got 7kg of lean muscle mass in two months only. I visited website called "Agoge Diet", they provided me with 30 days diet meal plan and training plan. Their tips helped me to gain muscles as well.

16. DETOX on May 10, 2021 at 3:01 am

Great tips to lose weight. I also did water enemas and coffee enemas for detoxing and to jumpstart my weight loss. Toxic overload plays a major role in weight loss.

17. Trendy Natural Remedies on May 10, 2021 at 3:01 am

*Has anyone else been using Apple Cider Vinegar more since Covid?*

We are *big* advocates of ACV.

Remember guys, apple cider vinegar has many benefits that can help improve your health. It will keep your body alkaline, reduce pain and inflammation, improve digestion, and help to control your appetite.

_Hope this helps!_

18. Vivek Satish on May 10, 2021 at 3:02 am

I’ve been fat all my life only me know how it feels,i felt agony,grief,pain and frustration people laugh at me wherever i go out today I’m so happy that I’ve lost so much weight all thanks to the fortified bead I bought from spiritual_michelle on instagram

19. Keshan Leith on May 10, 2021 at 3:02 am

Hey, I love your content. I am currently based in Jamaica. I

20. Robert White on May 10, 2021 at 3:03 am

Can’t still believe I got cured from weight lost
    I lived with weight lost for 8years but now cured after using Dr osezeleojo on YouTube herbal medication.

21. Jane Logan on May 10, 2021 at 3:04 am

If you wish to lose fat, you need to check out Okibetonic Secrets on google. They’ll make it easier to get the shape you should have.

22. Varneet kaur on May 10, 2021 at 3:08 am

Wowwww

23. Osbert Mayans on May 10, 2021 at 3:08 am

This video has great information, but I’m confused about the best diet plan that I should use, only because I have never used any. Anyone tried using the Okibetonic Secrets? I have heard many folks refer to awesome things about Okibetonic Secrets.

24. 113nightbird on May 10, 2021 at 3:08 am

Hi Dani! Great video! I am in the process of making a few changes with my eating habits. Your tips sound like something everyone can do. Thanks!

25. Frances Morales on May 10, 2021 at 3:09 am

So on point!! Gracias Dani!! Thanks for sharing 🙂

26. Keagans Marks on May 10, 2021 at 3:14 am

I am a very healthy 46 years woman now

27. krishna sharma on May 10, 2021 at 3:16 am

Wow! I just found website *Agoge Diet* and read their fitness tips and recipes. I can’t wait to get my diet and training plan from that site and transform my body. Summer body, here I come!

28. Kamrie Sanford on May 10, 2021 at 3:17 am

sad that I’m 14 and society makes me feel like I have to be skinny to be valid

29. papoo bhoy on May 10, 2021 at 3:18 am

The major quality and attraction of this video is clear pronunciation especially rate of speaking with easy to understand words for non English speaking people as well. Salute little lady with respect and honour.

30. Valentino Rowe on May 10, 2021 at 3:19 am

What is Okibetonic Secrets and how does it work? I hear most people burn their fat with this popular lose weight method.

31. Dani G on May 10, 2021 at 3:21 am

In terms of being off the wagon, any time I have had a little cheat day, it never discouraged me from eating healthy again. I always find myself going back to healthy foods again.

32. KK on May 10, 2021 at 3:23 am

I absolutely love how you explain it. I’m trying to lose weight but I’m not depriving myself of my craving completely, but when I do I get right back into my healthy eating. My fridge, cupboard and handbag has healthy foods so it will be my first choice everytime. I’m really trying but it’s not easy because I’m a sweet tooth.

33. haryana ala yadav on May 10, 2021 at 3:25 am

I just wanted to have flat belly, so I tried fat loss plan from "Agoge Diet". Guess what? I lost my beer belly in just 30 days. Now I want a six pack 😀

34. Rubbie joy Moreño on May 10, 2021 at 3:26 am

I can’t believe I found this website. Agoge Diet completely changed the way I look at diets. When I started following their diet plan, I realised that diet isn’t something you should be scared of and it can easily fit in your daily routine.

35. Nithyasree Sathyanarayanan on May 10, 2021 at 3:27 am

On my case, I really do have an unhealthy relationship with food. Whatever I eat depends on my mood. If I’m stressed or depressed I eat tasty food which are not nutritious. Actually, these days I never find myself happy or in a good mood (for many reasons) so I still am reluctant to eat nutritious food. I’m really obese, and it’s mostly due to my emotional state. I hope I can get out of this myself and start becoming healthier, for my own sake.

36. Hedgehog Playz on May 10, 2021 at 3:30 am

I’m so excited to try these things I’m glad a watch this video I’m subscribing right now

37. Laura Simova on May 10, 2021 at 3:31 am

Binging on your videos. You have so much wisdom. Thanks for sharing.

38. zul Gang on May 10, 2021 at 3:31 am

I have always linked word ‘diet’ with starvation, until I discoverd website "Agoge Diet". With their diet plan, I am never hungry and I am still losing weight. Amazing!!!

39. Joana Viray on May 10, 2021 at 3:32 am

Thank you for putting this content out there! I agree, people should press on the mental aspect of health and fitness more. It’s really having the willpower and the mentality to show up for your health daily.

40. Rich Dad on May 10, 2021 at 3:34 am

I have successfully lost weight. My secret is The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic. Thank you.

41. TechOof on May 10, 2021 at 3:36 am

Get honestly review of Okinawa flat belly tonic…
    Grab 45% Discount
    Get access right now…

42. hakdug on May 10, 2021 at 3:37 am

hi! can anyone give me any tips or advice? I workout for approximately 40 mins 5-6x a week and I also don’t eat out of boredom like I used to. Science has said that exercise and healthy eating isn’t enough, that you must be physically active all day, but I’m a lazy person, and always moving is something I really don’t like. After exercising, I straight up go to bed and lay there all day, do u guys have any tips on how to stay physically active throughout the day? Something that I can do while on my phone since I’m addicted to games. I don’t really like walks as I live in a small condominium :/

43. paslar roberto on May 10, 2021 at 3:38 am

This channel is the ultimate package . Iread it everday. I,m also grateful I found @t , it help me a lot to lose weight. Hope this method to help others too.

44. play on May 10, 2021 at 3:39 am

The book that Really helped me in everything was "the cure in one minute"