Aligning Campus Environments to Well-Being
The purpose of higher education and the development of campus culture has changed significantly over time. In a higher education world that increasingly politicized and monetized, how can campuses pull back and stress holistic well-being? This panel will examine how campus can construct cultures of well-being by fostering partnerships, shaping culture, and interacting with students and leadership.
– Kelly Hogan, MPH, Director (former), McDonald Center for Student Well-Being, University of Notre Dame
– Brenda Higgins, EdD, MSN, APRN-BC, FNP, Associate Vice President, Student Health & Wellness, Truman State University; Regional Representative to the Board of Directors, ACHA
– Hollie Chessman, PhD, Research Fellow, Center for Policy & Research Strategy, American Council on Education
– Helen Stubbs, Senior Consultant, Gallup
– Stephanie Gordon, Vice President for Professional Development, NASPA