All Essential Oils Uses And Their Benefits For Sleep, Skin Care, Anxiety & Depression.
#essentialoils #benefitsofessentialoils #naturalcure
Lavender oil. Lavender is an ancient herb that has been used for the treatment of stress and skin conditions. The oil has a calming effect and is helpful in promoting sleep.
• Eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus oil is used in cosmetic products for its beautifying effects. It can be used as a natural cleanser and for promoting relaxation.
• Cypress oil. The cypress is an evergreen tree and the branches are packed with healthy nutrients. The oil is used in treating stress due to its soothing aroma. It can also be applied topically on the skin to improve blood circulation and to lighten to skin tone.
• Basil oil. Basil oil has calming properties that make it suitable for treating the symptoms of anxiety such as restlessness, and also for skin irritation.
• Cilantro oil. The health benefits of using cilantro oil range from boosting the immune system, relieving aching muscles, to improving digestion.
• Cedarwood oil. Cedarwood oil finds use beyond being used as a wood polish or insect repellant. The oil offers the benefit of promoting healthy skin and good sleep.
• Fennel oil. The fennel plant is a common plant known for its medicinal properties. The seeds have great health benefits as well as the oil extract. Overweight persons and those suffering from respiratory problems can benefit from this oil.
• Bergamot oil. Bergamot oil is gotten from the rind of the bergamot fruit. This oil is unique for its soothing aroma. It is used in the treatment of mood swings and anxiety.
• Cumin oil. Cumin contains essential vitamins and minerals needed by the body in combating ailments such as indigestion and protection from infections.
• Cardamom oil. For stomach upset and indigestion, adding few drops of cardamom oil to your beverage can bring you relief. It can also be used topically or inhaled for its soothing aroma.
• Dill oil. Dill belongs to the same family as cumin and as such can be used for treating indigestion. The oil can also be used to detoxify the body.
• Black pepper oil. Black pepper is filled with antioxidants and essential minerals that help in treating indigestion and poor fluid circulation. This oil can also be used as a mood booster.
• Oregano oil. This native Greek herb can be used for treating coughs, digestion, and respiratory problems.
• Cassia oil. Cassia belongs to the same family as cinnamon. This age-old herbal plant offers great health benefits. The oil gotten from its bark helps to maintain a healthy heart, as well as in aiding digestion and for boosting the immune system.
• Clary sage oil. This perennial herb has been used by herbalists since the Middle Ages. The oil can benefit the hair and skin as well as in promoting good sleep and reducing the symptoms of anxiety.
• Douglas fir oil. Native to New Zealand, the Douglas fir tree helps to purify the skin and promote free breathing. Unlike some other oils, this oil cannot be ingested.
• Frankincense oil. Frankincense oil can be applied topically, ingested or inhaled. The oil helps in reducing anxiety and for boosting the immune system against infections.
• Geranium oil. Like other essential oils, geranium oil has a soothing effect when inhaled. It is also beneficial to the skin as it helps to promote healthy skin.
• Lemon oil. Varicose veins, flu, colds, and oily skin can be remedied using lemon oil. This oil also helps in uplifting a bad mood and in treating respiratory issues.
• Hyssop oil. People suffering from respiratory diseases like coughing and sore throat, nervousness, and lack of concentration can benefit from the use of hyssop oil.
• Jasmine oil. Jasmine oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-depressant properties that make it effective in treating anxiety, labor pains, dry and sensitive skin, and fatigue.
Buy Organic Essential Oils – https://amzn.to/2CzvSWg
Subscribe To Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/NaturalHealingGuides?sub_confirmation=1
OUR WEBSITE: https://naturalhealingguides.com