Are natural remedies a suitable alternative for science-based medicine?

The Australia government is set to remove private health insurance rebates from a number of natural therapies – including homeopathy, herbalism and yoga.

But should people have the option to use these therapies if they so choose?

Website: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/thefeed
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefeedsbsviceland
Twitter: https://twitter.com/thefeedsbs
Insta: https://instagram.com/thefeedsbs

1. Eddy joy on December 13, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Hello everyone i want to use this opportunity to thanks Dr ukabuo YouTube who cured me of my herpes virus with his herbal medicine

2. Fernando Salomao Sitoe on December 13, 2020 at 10:27 pm

I had my first outbreak of Herpes
    virus nearly 4 years ago. Of all the horridness,
    the pain and itching were unbearable. I literally
    freaked out as my general physician said that
    it had no cure. The outbreaks were not that frequent initially, but every time I fall sick, it Would resurface. I had so many sores this
    year that I was desperate to try anything to
    get rid of them. Three months ago a i
    Suggested that I try remedy quickly ordered the product and started using the remedies. I’m so relieved to say that Tve not had even one outbreak for a whole month now. Moreover, I’m feeling great from within
    truly endorse For more info here my IG info @Stephaniemr78 or WhatsApp him directly +2348077149862

3. Jeremy Kelaher on December 13, 2020 at 10:29 pm

I am hesitant to comment, because some in her space have a habit of taking legal action. What follows is my personal, heartfelt view, and that of no one else, based on actual lived experience. To me, she is an anti-vaxer, and thus literally lethal. To me, she has no place profiting, as is obvious from her palatial property and snappy style, from what I see as dangerous bunk. Take it from someone who was very nearly not a someone at all due to vaccine preventable whooping cough. Take it from someone with a deaf mother who most likely would not be deaf in a vaccine protected world. Take it from a young woman I know blinded by preventable chicken pox caught in the womb when her mother was infected by a child whose stupid parent thought it was ‘a mild thing’. Anecdotal, but also based by evidence. Big AltMed has no place getting any government support at all in my honestly held opinion.

4. Duncan Hainsworth on December 13, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Not to be morbid but is Lisa still alive?

5. My realness kills you on December 13, 2020 at 10:31 pm

If you live by the earth. You will die by the earth. I love natural medicine. There’s no other way to get closer to one’s self than to eat from earth.

6. rebelpotato on December 13, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Would be nice if you add subtitles.

7. V. Sandrone on December 13, 2020 at 10:42 pm

yes, give them the option between surgery or natural options. Only one is covered.
    Let Darwin choose who lives.

8. Jon Neiss on December 13, 2020 at 10:48 pm

A wide range of natural medicine treatments have been fully proven by professional scientific studies. In the US, the NIH has recognized a wide range of natural medicine treatments as being effective.

9. Abolo Gentle on December 13, 2020 at 10:51 pm

Why suffering in sickness and in pain when there is a genuine herbal doctor called DR Ediale that can tracdomedically cure and heal you of all kind of sickness and disease..am a living testimony to what DR Ediale has done Anyway, my name is Abolo gentle from United States ,for 6 years now i have been suffering from Herpes, and the situation was uncomfortable for me out of frustration i started looking for solution and advice until a friend of mine introduced me to DR Ediale and i contact him and he told me not to worry that everything is going to be fine that he will prepare a herbal, medicine for me, and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and told me how i will be taking it after 2 weeks, he asked me to go for checkup and i went for checkup the doctor confirmed that i was cured of the virus.All thanks to DR Ediale for saving my life.Because of what this great man has done for me i decided to tell it to the Whole world, WhatsApp me { +2348109213597} if you are passing through hardship or any kind of sickness and you don’t know what to do i advice you contact him via this Email address on;Dr Ediale8@gmail,you can call or WhatsApp him on { +2348109213597} He specialized in all kind of sickness,
    LOW SPAM COUNT
    FAST SELLING IN TRADING
    IMPOTENCY
    BECOME RICH WITHOUT RITUAL
    BARENESS
    FIBROID.

10. kizaru melon on December 13, 2020 at 10:52 pm

there’s no limit to stupidity

11. casperredsman on December 13, 2020 at 10:54 pm

"You know what they call alternative medicine that’s been proven to work?……medicine"

12. Fernando Salomao Sitoe on December 13, 2020 at 10:56 pm

I had my first outbreak of Herpes
    virus nearly 4 years ago. Of all the horridness,
    the pain and itching were unbearable. I literally
    freaked out as my general physician said that
    year that I was desperate to try anything to
    get rid of them. Three months ago a i

13. hearmymotoredheart on December 13, 2020 at 10:58 pm

Doesn’t want to say what the illness is = knows that her reasons for ignoring knowledgeable science-based medicine are hot steaming bullshit and yet putting her life into the hands of fake medicine (the pure existence of which is to exploit her paranoia) gives her the illusion of control and autonomy

14. Alexandra Seinvada on December 13, 2020 at 11:01 pm

Ok instead of not eating fruit, actual advice for fixing/slowing cancer is vegetarianism. Think about it, animals get cancer too, and when you eat any processed meat (like hotdogs, sausage, chicken nuggets, etc.) animals that had cancer are going to be in there, which means you’re eating ground up cancer.

15. sharon anderson on December 13, 2020 at 11:05 pm

This woman is living my dream. Her life is wht I want to do. Only thing is I did not figure this out till I was in my sixties.

16. Curtis Regan on December 13, 2020 at 11:07 pm

"Jerry (the homeopath store owner) wants the government and groups like friends of science and medicine to keep an open mind"

I agree, I think I speak for everyone when I say I trust a homeopath business owner over the government with all their ‘doctors’ and ‘research’ and ‘medical journals’. I’ll keep my acupuncture, herbs and trusted Chinese medicine thank you. For example, I had a severe headache last week and it was cleared instantly by some crushed tiger penis and a little crystal reiki energy. I also had an auntie that used psychic healing to fix her heart condition instead of going to the hospital, and just before she died at the old age of 42 she said she’d never felt better. And just last year my neighbour used homeopathy to beat cancer by drowning instead.

Need I say anymore?

17. Sacredtools.net ~ Clairvoyant Readings on December 13, 2020 at 11:12 pm

When I drink the herbal teas, Barbra, suggests in the evening I sleep sound and wake up with no inflammation. The drug companies don’t want to lose their grip and we all have to stand up for our right to think and care for ourselves without it being against the law to do so! We Love you, Barbra, keep up the good work!

18. patricia miller on December 13, 2020 at 11:12 pm

Contact Dr Ovie for a total cure for your prostate cancer now he cured my prostate cancer with his natural herbal medicine which cured me from prostate cancer now am free from prostate cancer after taking Dr Ovie herbal medicine for 2 weeks i was totally cured from prostate cancer contact Dr today for your miracle cure via email: ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com or what’s App Dr on +2349056393169 his herbal treatment has know side effects  Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

19. Jenna Blossom on December 13, 2020 at 11:14 pm

Greetings. I want to thank Dr. Ovie for helping me to cure my Cancer, at first I doubted him. My friend told me to give him a try today am cured from cancer Dr Ovie cure me with his miracle herbal medicine please don’t join those people who say there is no cure for cancer, I contacted him he to me what to do. And I did it immediately after that he sent me his herbal medicine and I took the medicine for one week and three days and I was totally cure for cancer email Dr Ovie. On his email address now ( ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com) call or what’s App Dr on +2349056393169 for your miracle cure now once again don’t join those people who say there is no cure for cancer there is a cure and it works for me.