#AskYein – Difference between Essential Oil & Fragrance Oil

In this episode, Yein explains the differences between essential oils and fragrance oils along with the benefits each of them.

For more information, tips, tricks, ideas do visit our blog at https://craftiviti.home.blog/

Instagram: @craftiviti
Facebook: Craftiviti
TikTok: craftiviti.com

#craftivitishares #askyein #essentialoils #askyein #craftivitishares #howtos

1. Essence of Polish on February 4, 2021 at 9:02 pm

I like trying different diy hair care treatments and almost every video I watch uses essential oils..I’m only familiar with burning oils that I use to fragrance my room so I’ve never really known the difference between fragrance oils and essential oils..after watching your video I think I can comfortably shop for essential oils for my diys now that I kno the difference and what to look for..thanks so much!! ☺️

2. Avaneesh Mishra on February 4, 2021 at 9:05 pm

Hi #AskYein … Can you give me your email ID … I need your help
    my email id is avaneesh_mishra@yahoo.com

3. arabella keziahna on February 4, 2021 at 9:05 pm

#askyein Is it okay mixing fragrance oil with essential oil for making candle?

4. Yulia Amalia on February 4, 2021 at 9:08 pm

I like your video, it’s very good & easy to understand, I want to ask what if I mix essential oils to the candle? how long will the aroma last? or is it better to use fragrance oil to wax?

5. mapleofsyrup on February 4, 2021 at 9:10 pm

Hey, I have a question though. Do you recommend using fragrance oils in diy deodorant or essential oil?

I want to buy essential but I once bought from a brand called Ayrtons and I’m scared to buy essential oil ever since because that brand had pungent scent that literally made me sick (made in Jamaica). Help me out here!

6. NASSER on February 4, 2021 at 9:12 pm

Hi, What do I use Essential Oil or fragrance oil when I want to make my perfume?

7. iced latte on February 4, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Can we put fragrance oil in humidifiers?

8. fed el mahi on February 4, 2021 at 9:15 pm

I love you, so charming you are!

9. salman naseer on February 4, 2021 at 9:15 pm

Hi, Thank you for your guidance. my question is from where I can get Fragrance Oil for my candles? which Fragrance Oil is best? mean I want to start scented candles business but I am confused about where i can get best-scented Fragrance Oil that will be longer in candles and my buyers will not complain .

10. Robert Nicu on February 4, 2021 at 9:16 pm

Best explanation, should come up first when searching for fragrance vs essential oil

11. Family Rohani on February 4, 2021 at 9:16 pm

Aww tq so much ..it’s really answering my question that keep walking in my mind..

12. tree mati on February 4, 2021 at 9:18 pm

perfumes from How can I makeEssentials ?? And how can I find out the essentials

13. Vyshnavi P on February 4, 2021 at 9:22 pm

I recently bought a Aroma Humidifier mam…. Which oil should I now use to mix in the water in humidifier?

14. CAM Curv-A-Match on February 4, 2021 at 9:24 pm

15. anis ok on February 4, 2021 at 9:29 pm

#askyein 1) Can i mix essential oil and fragrance oil in my aroma diffuser? 2) How much fragrance oil usually cost? How do I know if ut won’t cause any harm? Tq

16. Jessica on February 4, 2021 at 9:30 pm

Can I use fragrance oil in a diffuser? I saw on Google that u can’t

17. Raxy Rax on February 4, 2021 at 9:32 pm

You are wonderful

18. Elmerine Mae Solis on February 4, 2021 at 9:38 pm

is it okay to use fragrance oil in humidifier?

19. Daniel Voon on February 4, 2021 at 9:40 pm

Hello, can I mix inspired oils with other fragrance oil?

20. Yash Vishnoi on February 4, 2021 at 9:40 pm

Thanks

21. Toshiro Pama on February 4, 2021 at 9:42 pm

It means to say fragrance oil…no benifits …but essential oil more than benifits …okay i understand it….thank u

22. lyana lee on February 4, 2021 at 9:45 pm

How about if they stated there pure essential oil , but they sell it cheapest as fragrance oil….how can we sure that it’s really essential oil?

23. john doh on February 4, 2021 at 9:45 pm

Cheers for this, I been tryin to find out about "how do you make candles with soy wax?" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you heard people talk about – Panlijah Inconceivable Position – (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now ) ? It is an awesome one off product for discovering how to become a candle making master and turn a profit minus the hard work. Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my cousin got excellent success with it.

24. Ruchi on February 4, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Where to buy the fragrance oil…???

25. mapleofsyrup on February 4, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Thank you so much for this. Very informative

26. happiness on February 4, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Clearly explained thank you

27. SARDAR TOUSEEF KHATANA on February 4, 2021 at 9:50 pm

Informational video thanks ♥✔

28. sneha bawankar on February 4, 2021 at 9:52 pm

Can we use fragrance oil and essential oils both in a soap to make it smell strong as well its therapeutic effect?

29. Gabriel Anthony Elloren on February 4, 2021 at 9:54 pm

Thank you so much for the wonderful explaination that I can’t find elsewhere.

30. Fauziia Akhtar on February 4, 2021 at 9:56 pm

Can you use fragrance oils in perfumes and perfume oils or is not as safe as essential oils ?