AVOID These 2 Types Of Peanut Butter (You're At Risk Of Belly Fat & Fatal Disease)

Train With The Most Effective Methods For Six Pack Abs: http://go.sixpackabs.com/sciend26d

Check Out Thomas’ Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/TheTDeLauer

What is up, SixPackAbs.com? Thomas here with another video on foods you have been eating that you think are healthy, but really, are doing the opposite for your fat loss and muscle building.

I’m going to go over the 3 types of peanut butter that you run into at the grocery store – 2 of them you need to ABSOLUTELY avoid. Let’s get to it:

1:00 – “The Basics”

These contain what’s known as Hydrogenated Oils (usually hydrogenated SOYBEAN oils). You see, soy is extremely phytoestrogenic and causes low testosterone and high estrogen levels. This causes burning fat to become much more difficult.

The hydrogenation process causes artificial hydrogen to be added to a fat molecule, resulting in a trans fat – a poison that doesn’t exist naturally, with the exception of a little amount in cow’s milk.

The problem with trans fats is that compared to standard regular fat (cis) that takes 18 days to break down in half, trans fat takes around 51 days to breakdown in half… That’s nearly 3 times as long! Trans fats not only end up clogging your arteries but slows down other enzymatic processes.

3:24 – “The Naturals”

Yes, they don’t contain hydrogenated oils like the regular peanut butter, however, they still contain a bunch of sugar and palm oil.

When palm oil is added to a refining process, it creates glycidyl fatty acid esters that are both genotoxic (DNA-altering) and carcinogenic (Cancer-causing).

These “natural” peanut butter options still contain monoglycerides – fatty acid molecules bound to a glycerin – and diglycerides – two fatty acid molecules bound to a glycerin. This makes it dangerously close to being a triglyceride and trans fat, and we don’t want that.

5:13 – “The Real PB’s”

True peanut butter normally only contains peanuts and salt. A rule of thumb to life by when getting peanut butter is to simply look for those 2 ingredients and NOTHING else – you just don’t need it.

You are trying to get the benefits from the oils in the peanuts – the Omega 3 & 6 – so don’t muddy the waters with the extras that are clearly going to hold you back from burning fat and getting those six pack abs.

Going organic is the way to go – they are free of organophosphates and carbamates, thus reducing the likelihood of petrochemical (causes birth defects and degenerative disease) exposure.

5:54 – Alternatives To Peanut Butter

Get some almond butter. Make sure to look for smooth almond butter when getting it.

Like I said, it’s not worth saving the extra couple bucks on the cheaper basic or “natural” peanut butter at the grocery store – less is more. Peanuts and salt is all that you should read on the label.

As always, thanks for tuning in, guys. Don’t forget – “LIKE” “SHARE” & “SUBSCRIBE” to SixPackAbs.com.

Train Smart,
-Thomas

Achieve Six Pack Abs The Fastest Way Possible – Using Science: http://go.sixpackabs.com/sciend26d

P.S. Make sure to Like & Share this video on Facebook: http://sixpackabs.com/avoid-these-2-types-of-peanut-butter-youre-at-risk-of-belly-fat-fatal-disease/

1. Rhonadel1207 on January 16, 2021 at 1:28 am

This make sense, i love peanut butter but now i know what i am eating isn’t good and healthy at all. Thanks for sharing!

2. Todd Anthony on January 16, 2021 at 1:29 am

Crazy Richards just peanuts doesn’t even have salt I like the crunchy

3. James Crane on January 16, 2021 at 1:29 am

just make your own . It is not that hard if you have a vitamix

4. William Muirhead on January 16, 2021 at 1:29 am

Phytoestrogens actually don’t increase male estrogen levels. They bind to estrogen receptors, and actually block the actual mammalian estrogen that would cause higher levels. If anything, they help keep estrogen levels the same, or even lower them

5. yungac3 on January 16, 2021 at 1:29 am

Skippy 25% reduced fat is the most addictive peanut butter none to man

6. roney euceda on January 16, 2021 at 1:32 am

very good video bro, helps me a lot! A big hug from Honduras

7. CLEANZ 999 on January 16, 2021 at 1:35 am

I’m going ham on this Jif creamy peanut butter rn

8. Dee on January 16, 2021 at 1:36 am

Buy a bag of salted peanuts, throw half in your blender, blend, throw the other half in, blend some more until done. Scrape out peanut butter to a container. The peanut butter that’s left on the edges of the blender, throw in some oats, apple, oatmilk and ice and blend. Drink. Thank me later.

9. Danyelle Daley on January 16, 2021 at 1:39 am

is this the guy from all of the ads ive been seeing?

10. Ethan Walker on January 16, 2021 at 1:39 am

Phytoestrogens dont affect hormone levels?? Thats a plant hormone, not a human hormone

11. VEGETA SAMA on January 16, 2021 at 1:40 am

I put peanut butter in my smoothie will it still be the same?

12. Sadistic Son on January 16, 2021 at 1:41 am

Good to know man your the best…i thought natural was my best bet but now i know to go for the ORGANIC or ALMOND BUTTER instead..very helpful for me

13. Lilly Gutierrez on January 16, 2021 at 1:41 am

There’s powdered bsrnr

14. Tunnerkillz on January 16, 2021 at 1:45 am

I have fast metabolism so I don’t know why I’m watching this video…

15. don diego de la vega on January 16, 2021 at 1:45 am

Please witch one its healty better? Peanut butter or almond butter…..PB2 its a good option? Sorry for my language from france! Thanks every body!

16. Nayeon’s Hair Strand on January 16, 2021 at 1:45 am

But what if your broke and peanut butter is your only cheat?

17. major Sheldon on January 16, 2021 at 1:46 am

What about chocolate peanut butter with peanuts,sea salt,honey,coconut sugar,coco Powder?

18. james_1054 on January 16, 2021 at 1:48 am

He just taught my biology class

19. Lisa Deese on January 16, 2021 at 1:48 am

Do I really need to keep my homemade peanut butter in the fridge?

20. Lilly Gutierrez on January 16, 2021 at 1:54 am

Powder almond butter powder is it OK to use butter powder it’s less fat 93% it taste just as good great flavor

21. vimal kirti on January 16, 2021 at 1:54 am

eat raw

22. Peter Steiner on January 16, 2021 at 1:55 am

Smuckers peanut butter ingredient says peanuts and 1% salt that is it .

23. R.F.C. Clutch on January 16, 2021 at 1:59 am

Pb is healthy depends how u consume it. This is too much talking. If that’s so then we can’t eat anything.

24. Lilly Gutierrez on January 16, 2021 at 1:59 am

Can we use almond powder or almond butter for protein.powder

25. Hoganballs on January 16, 2021 at 1:59 am

Pics palm oil free peanut butter from Australia is great.

26. Google Mailbox on January 16, 2021 at 2:00 am

How can someone so muscular also look like he’s starving to death…

27. YaBoyNick 2019 on January 16, 2021 at 2:02 am

I mean, I eat tons of Peter Pan crunchy. And I don’t have any estrogen problems

28. christos charalambous on January 16, 2021 at 2:03 am

Does it better to make our peanut butter alone,what i mean by that is we buy peanuts and we are create the butter.It will be 100,000,000 times better?

29. knpotthast on January 16, 2021 at 2:04 am

What is your opinion on Powdered Peanut Butter. Or other Powdered nut butters?

30. Todd Anthony on January 16, 2021 at 2:10 am

PB2

31. EatingSugar NoPapa on January 16, 2021 at 2:11 am

I didn’t know he was a scientist…

32. Gerald Brienza on January 16, 2021 at 2:12 am

Trader Joe’s mixed nut butter is my fav……

33. SincereDoper on January 16, 2021 at 2:16 am

saw this while eating an apple with peanut butter… adam’s 100% natural peanut butter, i guess i accidentally was already eating the right kind, i just think it tastes better than those major brands.

34. Panda 2007 on January 16, 2021 at 2:16 am

So what if you have GERD?…

35. Winterstick549 on January 16, 2021 at 2:17 am

Good info on trans fat.
    I knew it was horrible, but had no idea it took so long to break down.
    I never buy anything with hydro-fat, or palm oil.
    Simple as that and try to avoid sugar.

36. Lisa Odom on January 16, 2021 at 2:20 am

Is it just me or was anyone else looking more at the abs than listening to what he was saying. Go abs! I think I have to replay to hear what he was actually saying I miss something. Nice ab video! You don’t have to ask me to subscribe.

37. Matt F on January 16, 2021 at 2:20 am

Honestly my favorite peanut butter is the one from stew Leonard’s, ingredients being peanuts, salt, honey, and peanut oil. Tastes so good a little extra in calories and sugar, but I think it’s worth it.

38. KemicalKiddMUSIC on January 16, 2021 at 2:20 am

ive been using lauras scudders peanut butter from walmart for a few months now and was just curious but this answered it thanks. Also, anyone else also think basic peanut butters taste nasty? Its like too sugary.

39. SixPackAbs.com on January 16, 2021 at 2:20 am

Thomas here with another video on foods you have been eating that you think are healthy, but really, are doing the opposite for your fat loss and muscle building. I’m going to go over the 3 types of peanut butter that you run into at the grocery store – 2 of them you need to ABSOLUTELY avoid.

Any trolls, inappropriate comments, or spam will be removed from the comments and banned from SixPackAbs.com. We strive for a great troll-free community here, and we’d love to have you as a part of it.

40. Nacho on January 16, 2021 at 2:21 am

Skippy better

41. Ryan on January 16, 2021 at 2:21 am

I make my own peanut butter. Dry roasted peanuts with nothing else added + Ninja Blender, I store it in the refrigerator as it is 100% natural and does not contain additives. It also does not separate and once you try it you’ll never go back.

42. Chief Oafster on January 16, 2021 at 2:22 am

Jeez I thought I was good with my natural jif peanut butter for gains.

43. averagebodybuilder on January 16, 2021 at 2:23 am

He said skips and jiffys. Could it be that Tom DeLauer is a victim of the mandela affect or is this just a spoonerism?