Benefits of Orange Essential Oil

Learn more about Orange Oil: https://draxe.com/orange-oil/?utm_campaign=Youtube-Oct-2016&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube&utm_term=orangeoil

Orange essential oil is awesome because its one of the less expensive oils, but still has many great health benefits. Here are some of the top benefits of orange oil:

-Promotes detoxification
-Helps fight depression and anxiety
-Assists in fat digestion
-Supports immunity
-Has anti-cancer properties

You can use orange essential oil topically, in a diffuser, added to water or in a chocolate smoothie.

Check out my essential oils board on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/draxe/essential-oils/

Subscribe to my channel for more advanced trainings!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrJoshAxe/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drjoshaxe/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/draxe/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/drjoshaxe

*This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.

1. Fordm on November 27, 2020 at 9:24 pm

do that, do what?

2. California Tea & Herbal on November 27, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Hi Dr. Axe! We have orange and other citrus oils in our tea and herbal blends…also the orange and citrus peels. I was raised in a coffee family, but since getting into the tea business, can feel such a difference. Also, I tried to find one by you on essential bergamot oil but haven’t found it yet. You know..the essential citrus oil that makes Earl Grey tea Earl Grey? 🙂

3. Cristina Cri on November 27, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Do oranges get sprayed with pesticides, where do I get oranges that were not sprayed with pesticides

4. dinah231 on November 27, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Sounds good.ive been afraid to consider ingesting essential oils,but im feeling more confident,listening to you Dr josh,thanks for giving us your imput,its much appreciated.

5. vanessa Ramond on November 27, 2020 at 9:33 pm

Thank you!!!

6. sgloves beauty on November 27, 2020 at 9:34 pm

How much vitamin c is in orange oil?

7. DjKn1ght on November 27, 2020 at 9:37 pm

So true orange or Mandarin essential oil do help for anxiety and depression it helped me I use it everyday to calm my nerves and panic attacks….

8. Keerthana Joshua on November 27, 2020 at 9:38 pm

does it lighen skin ?

9. papajohn fitbyfaith on November 27, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Thank you for sharing this great information listening from Brownwood Texas, can you please suggest the best brands of oils?

10. Evelyn Catuira on November 27, 2020 at 9:39 pm

Hi Dr. Axe. Just a little FYI. I think you have to edit this video because I was confused a little… You mentioned lemon oil, instead of Orange Oil, when you were talking about swollen lymph nodes. You adviced to add 2 drops of lemon oil to raw honey or water 3 times a day.

11. Kitty Cat on November 27, 2020 at 9:42 pm

You rock!

12. 모건TV on November 27, 2020 at 9:42 pm

Thankyou

13. Emmanuel Onochie on November 27, 2020 at 9:44 pm

I’m so glad that I subscribed to this channel. Very helpful. Thank you so much

14. K J on November 27, 2020 at 9:47 pm

I just realized mine is for topical and aromatherapy use only .. ughh

15. ꧁༺A Rabbit༻꧂ on November 27, 2020 at 9:47 pm

I have a dropper bottle that contains orange, lemon, bergamot, & vetiver oils in a base of soursop oil. I use it for inhalation during times of stress. I also consume a few drops, but I am not 100% sure if that is recommended for everyone.

16. Lannie18k on November 27, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Love Love Love your teachings Dr. Axe‼️ I’m sorry but for the fat digestion I don’t think you mentioned how to use the orange oil for fat digestion? I watched it twice….. Hope you get this soon, Blessings to you and your Family ‼️

17. THELUVOFG on November 27, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Dr. Ax.

Is there a difference between wild orange and orange essential oil? I have the later saw that wild orange could be blended with frankincense and lemongrass. Wanted to be sure orange could be as well if different. Thanks for vid. A2

18. susan mullinax on November 27, 2020 at 9:50 pm

I ordered mine off Amazon 98.9% organic fda approved n good for human internal consumption n external 🙂 it also helps lower cholesterol:)

19. rellgotdajuice on November 27, 2020 at 9:53 pm

So we can consume it ?

20. dmkccR2ventureMade on November 27, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Thank you!
    Very helpful!!:-)

21. ali zahedi on November 27, 2020 at 9:55 pm

thanks dear Dr

22. mdunawaym on November 27, 2020 at 9:55 pm

Question. I was having problems with my immune system, and started taking 4 drops of oregano oil in with a teaspoon of black seed oil twice a day. I have recently heard that you shouldn’t take oregano for more than 10 days in a row. Could I switch off between the oregano, orange, and clove oils with the black seed oil?

23. Sheila Oberoi on November 27, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Such informative videos thank you.look at the benefits !!detox.anti depression.fight anxiety.anti cancer .

24. REIGN365 on November 27, 2020 at 9:58 pm

Drink it ? You’re not saying !!!

25. Mickie Amann on November 27, 2020 at 10:00 pm

Shouldnt u say that u cant use these oils internally UNLESS it says FOOD GRADE . cause u can buy an E O for one dollar but food grade can cost a hundred$ . is this true??

26. A Z on November 27, 2020 at 10:01 pm

I ordered lavender and mistakenly got orange essential oil
    And now I am here

27. Zina Thomas on November 27, 2020 at 10:02 pm

Blessings and thank you for all the information given.

28. Lygiar DuBose on November 27, 2020 at 10:04 pm

what can you use to help with addiction to weed smokers

29. Peter Powis on November 27, 2020 at 10:04 pm

hi. love your videos, so interesting!! but can I please ask, I thought that these essential oils were not to be taken internally? my little bottle of lemon essential oil says that. I have just ordered orange oil (the same brand – freshskin), so I was wondering if there is a difference between essential oils, can some be taken internally and others not?? thanks

30. Leora Pangburn on November 27, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Love this Dr Axe! Thank you! You did a great job and covered so many of the best uses!

31. Merry Khan on November 27, 2020 at 10:09 pm

does it lighten skin tone??

32. MrDez45 on November 27, 2020 at 10:09 pm

Used it in an enama to help my lymphatic drainage. IT WORKS!!!

33. Kim Tomlin on November 27, 2020 at 10:09 pm

What is the difference in orange oil and sweet orange oil? I know nothing about essential oils but want to learn. Also, is sweet orange or orange oil toxic to dogs if Defused in the home?

34. South House Productions on November 27, 2020 at 10:10 pm

Dr Axe is really 89 years old

35. Terry Gaedchens on November 27, 2020 at 10:10 pm

Is this okay for people with epilepsy?

36. Autumn's Life on November 27, 2020 at 10:12 pm

I made a lotion out of coconut oil, shea butter, orange and jojoba oil, and it’s wonderful. The best lotion ever. Great for messaging too.

37. The Cookie Lord on November 27, 2020 at 10:14 pm

after this video it’s price prolly raised up

38. Yvonne Houston on November 27, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Thank you always enjoy your informative videos!

39. Daniela Rodriguez on November 27, 2020 at 10:16 pm

I can’t trust my local grocery stores so can you PLEASE give me some stores or websites that you think have the best oils?

40. Mary ann king on November 27, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Hi Thank you for this information. I did not KNOW that I need SPECIFIC food grade until I went to store. This is very important that we must use FOOD GRADE.

41. A Z on November 27, 2020 at 10:16 pm

So should I put a drop of orange essential oil in a glass of water and drink it?

42. Heath Mann on November 27, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Could this be used topically for basal cell carcinoma?

43. elizabeth binns on November 27, 2020 at 10:18 pm

can i just eat the peel?

44. Liza Jebrael on November 27, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Just wondering if I buy your collagen what is the shipping fee for Canada ?

45. Andrew Sommer on November 27, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Hey Doc! Are there any concerns with kidney stones while taking the orange oil each day? Also, is there a limit as to how many days you can take it? Thanks!

46. Anthi Iliopoulou on November 27, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Yes same here! You give us hope that goes further than conventional medicine, invaluable!

47. Roz Christopherson on November 27, 2020 at 10:23 pm

I use this oil for my hair.