Black & Crunchy | My Holistic Approach

#holisticlifestyle #adhd #holisticmom

I want simple. Natural and simple!
welcome back guys.
Today’s video is about my holistic journey approach. I talk about why were making this change and what exactly we’ll be doing.

holistic lifestyle_
Living holistically means that a person is living their life in a way that is both natural to them and the world in which they live. Known mostly for it’s use in natural therapies, a holistic lifestyle benefits us physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually

I know some people may not agree, or think that it’s a waste. But I’ve personally seen and felt the benefits. This isn’t an easy journey, but I try my best to make it as simple as possible.

Thank you for watching!
———————–
Comment, Like & Subscribe
———————–
———————–
Work With Me!
naturallycandace.biz.com
————————
Follow me family channel

1. The original man on March 26, 2021 at 12:14 am

We as black people have always been holistic. Once we came in contact with the European that all changed.

2. Bob Harding on March 26, 2021 at 12:26 am

Holistic remedies and natural products are proven to work and they have been very successfully for thousands of years but it’s a lost art suppressed by big pharma. I have a lot of research and recipes available on my blog. I hope you find it helpful.

3. JeNe L SeQua on March 26, 2021 at 12:27 am

Hair lookin good.’ Stay ready mamz

4. The Life She' lives on March 26, 2021 at 12:29 am

Same here..been on this journey for a while now

5. Nicole Chen on March 26, 2021 at 12:32 am

Yes, please discuss more regarding your twins ADHD. My son also has it and it would be great to take this journey with you.

6. Holistic Beauti on March 26, 2021 at 12:36 am

I get I’m weird all the time!

7. APRIL KELLY on March 26, 2021 at 12:48 am

Thank you for being so transparent. One of my hesitancies of having children is not knowing what to and not to expose them to. It becomes overwhelming when thinking of what all that entails but I know the important thing is to just START my journey NOW. Thank you for loving us enough to share your knowledge and journey. You have gained a subscriber Queen!

8. The Life She' lives on March 26, 2021 at 12:48 am

I wish every mother ,especially black mothers whose children have adhd would consider the holistic approach instead of the western way…I’m a nurse and it will be better for long term effects on the body

9. Tracey-Ann Lawrence on March 26, 2021 at 12:53 am

I stand with you in support of your journey ❤ Good luck mama, I’m here for the knowledge. I agree 100% on the deodorant and will research the dyes and high fructose corn syrup.

10. Jessica Webb on March 26, 2021 at 12:53 am

I would love to hear about the information regarding ADHD. I am currently seeking additional help for my son.

11. GoddessQueenofLove Mrs Leanna Tatum on March 26, 2021 at 12:56 am

I’m proud you! I’m LeAnna go by Goddess Queen of Love. My family is doing something

12. arielle robinson on March 26, 2021 at 12:57 am

Did you make a video about your DIY products???

13. Vanessa Stevenson on March 26, 2021 at 1:11 am

Glad you’re doing what’s best for your family. Will definitely follow you on your journey. Yes we have a family member with ADHD