COMPARING 4 DIFFERENT ESSENTIAL OIL BRANDS

CREEP MY INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/laurenmattice/

GET STARTED WITH GOOD QUALITY OILS: http://bit.ly/2HlLSLv

My hope and prayer is that everyone will come to know the healing power of these plant based compounds. Whether that’s through cold pressed juice or essential oils. Our goal is to fully equip you guys with the necessary tools to live an empowered life and to empower those around you! If you’re interested in getting started with essential oils shoot me a message over on my instagram: http://instagram.com/laurenmattice and I’ll help walk you through it! #essentialoils

( need help signing up: https://vimeo.com/147354370 )

GET EDUCATED: https://drericz.com/

IF YALL ARE NEW TO MY CHANNEL | My sister and I have a cold pressed JUICE business @jkjuices and we document the journey here on YouTube. We operated out of a FOOD TRUCK for the first five years (videos linked below) and now we are OPENING A STOREFRONT! Follow along as we serve northwest Ohio with locally sourced, organic, cold pressed juice!

THE JUICE SHOP RENOVATION:

1. Tami Campbell on April 7, 2021 at 1:20 am

This is not how professionals test whether an oil is high quality or not. No one has learned anything from this video other than that these people don’t like the smell or taste of some of these oils. They need to get an education in essential oils. You can find NAHA approved aromatherapy courses at this website. naha.org

2. Like Button on April 7, 2021 at 1:21 am

Have you heard of the aroma2go anywhere diffuser pen? It’s just like a vape pen except for you don’t inhale it directly it’s meant to be used as a diffuser. You can also unscrew the bottom and put it in a cup of water for an unlimited run time and it comes with a clip that you can clip to your car vent and a little silicone thing to stick it to a table. the cool thing about this company is they have an affiliate and wholesale system so when you get people to use these pens or buy them you give them your link and you make 10% off everything they buy for life. Aroma2go is growing faster than Apple and doTERRA. They also make a great diffuser for the shower since they are battery-powered and you charge them with a USB. Go to the link I provided below and type in anywhere diffuser in the search bar. They retail for $20 at wholesale you get them for $8.50 but you have to spend $150 to get them wholesale. I sell them to help fund my monthly lrp order. Also if you want to get a wholesale account and an affiliate account you have to use to separate email addresses, just a helpful tip. Also when you go to buy the diffusers at wholesale you’ll notice there is a couple drop-down things at the bottom underneath the pens to select how many of the silicone holders and clip that packs you want. There’s a glitch in the website to where they still charge you $5 for those packs when they should be $2.50 wholesale, so make sure that when you make your order if they charge you $5 a piece for those packs you call and get a credit put into your account.

3. Monica Jones on April 7, 2021 at 1:24 am

oh, I like Young living oil, it is great, but I never try to taste them, and I also use the Brand ISUDA, cause it is more cheaper than Young living, but It is good for the price

4. Aminuddin Ahmad on April 7, 2021 at 1:25 am

Dizzy watching your video..! swinging all over..

5. Lauren Mattice on April 7, 2021 at 1:28 am

After being a Young Living member for a year, here’s what I think:

DOTERRA VS YOUNG LIVING (i’ve used both)

6. HeavenlyRighteous Prayers on April 7, 2021 at 1:28 am

Are they supposed to taste good too?

7. Goddess Corner on April 7, 2021 at 1:33 am

Ladies you confirmed it o have young living and the third one I hate the third ones smell seems weird and fake it’s definitely not real

8. Jordan Rosendale on April 7, 2021 at 1:33 am

Goodness commenters. We’re just having fun. Use the oils you like best!

9. Lorelei Shuff on April 7, 2021 at 1:34 am

You should try positively aromatic

10. Hvens Fury on April 7, 2021 at 1:35 am

which oils have a ‘supplement fact’ label that shows they can be used internally?

11. Kay R on April 7, 2021 at 1:36 am

damn it..!! why on earth would YouTube recommend this to me? this video is so nauseating and so amateurish..!
    please just stop making YouTube videos until and unless you are actually making a penny out of it.

12. Matthew Higginson on April 7, 2021 at 1:37 am

Obviously they haven taught by the MLM companies, nothing wrong with them as I use both MLM companies oils at times. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with Aura Cacia frankincense oil, Dr. Robert Papas GC/MS tested it and it came back completely pure and unadulterated, it is NOT a fraud. I suggest getting away from what the MLM companies are telling you and listen to some certified aromatherapist, like Andrea from the Aromahead Institue, or follow Dr. Robert Papas from Essential Oil University.

13. NENASMITH22 _ on April 7, 2021 at 1:40 am

Im so glad I found this video

14. Lisa Hall on April 7, 2021 at 1:43 am

I totally disagree with her!…AURA Cacia works well and is a good pure brand!

15. mikakami93 on April 7, 2021 at 1:44 am

How do you know fake essential oil

16. Nana’s Crochet Ideas on April 7, 2021 at 1:46 am

I’m confused. Thought this was a review/comparison. Unfortunately all I got was a bunch of you smelling & tasting. There was no telling me any info. Don’t know what brands you tried or anything. I was hoping for some information, but feel like I wasted my time.

17. Don't Read Replies Sorry not Sorry on April 7, 2021 at 1:47 am

So what’s the best!?!

18. Soumalya Sinha on April 7, 2021 at 1:48 am

Lauren Mattice What do you think of essential oils by the Revive Essential Oils company?

19. Jim Davis on April 7, 2021 at 1:49 am

Go doterra.

20. Mary Graham on April 7, 2021 at 1:49 am

Allot going on in this video. However I appreciate your time to help me decide on not moving from doTERRA oils. Much love.

21. chey lucchesi on April 7, 2021 at 1:50 am

ok good video but you’re making me dizzy with the camera….girl relax sit still lmao

22. danielle winkelspecht on April 7, 2021 at 1:53 am

She didnt take a class. She went to an mlm sales pitch. If it was an actual class with a qualified aromatherapist they wouldnt have been taught to taste it or used the mlm catch phrase "crosses the blood brain barrier" For the record, Aura Cacia is the oldest US essential oil company and has been indepedentely tested by watchdog groups multiple times for purity and have never failed a test. Cant say that about YL.

23. Kay DeFreese on April 7, 2021 at 1:54 am

Ingesting oils is so unwise. Do you want to burn your insides out?

24. Jordan Rosendale on April 7, 2021 at 1:55 am

We are so weird….

25. Char Meng on April 7, 2021 at 1:55 am

IF U R REAL EXPERT IN SUCH OILS U SHOULD KNOW THAT OILS AROMA CAN BE DIFFERENT ON HOW IT WAS PLANTED WHERE IT WAS PLANTED AND SO ON AND SO FORTH THE SMELL CAN BE CHANGEABLE DUH IGNORANT

26. Diego Fuentes on April 7, 2021 at 1:58 am

Now I see the secret behind Jordan Juices…. hahaha

27. Ron Griffing on April 7, 2021 at 2:01 am

Too much silliness and the dog was WAY too distracting. Also, try to keep the camera still.

28. GoorooGaming on April 7, 2021 at 2:02 am

This video is good as a documentary about your family and a terrible example of comparison of essential oils. xD

29. robert olson on April 7, 2021 at 2:04 am

Fraud is rampant in the essential oil world.

30. ayudhia iir on April 7, 2021 at 2:05 am

Your camera always moving make us dizzy

31. Catherine Anfiteatro on April 7, 2021 at 2:08 am

I’m sure DoTerra is the winner in all! The highest quality I have ever used!

32. Adriana Anderson on April 7, 2021 at 2:16 am

Can’t finish watching, The camera moves too much. Makes me dizzy. Too bad.