Comparing Doterra Essential Oils to Jade Bloom – part one comparing the smell – The Backyard Gypsy

I have been with Doterra for years. I have nothing negative to say about them. I recently discovered a company called Jade Bloom. Everything I read/watched about them, hit the mark on what I would look for in a company. So I ordered some oils from them to compare them to the doterra oils.

www.jadebloom.com
my.doterra.com/alainarivers

The Backyard Gypsy Facebook Group

Jade Bloom’s video on ingesting oils

1. Mike Akers on March 13, 2021 at 11:53 pm

I just discovered the jade bloom website tonight. I LOVE Plant Therapy, but like you, I want to branch out, and from what I have looked into, they look like a great company sp I was on here looking for comparison videos, so thanks for this video.

2. Elana Beth Fariss on March 13, 2021 at 11:58 pm

I believe in companies that have integrity. i am doing research on both companies. What can you say about the sourcing practices of Jade Bloom. DoTerra advertises Co-sourcing which is awesome. I’m not sure about Jade Bloom though I love what I’m seeing so far..

3. Raju Singh Rathore on March 14, 2021 at 12:11 am

Raju Singh Rathore 9785442787

4. Rochelle El on March 14, 2021 at 12:14 am

Visit a chiropractor for your back pain so he can do a correction adjustment to your spine. You’ll thank me later. Good video.

5. UL R on March 14, 2021 at 12:22 am

Jade Bloom oils are 100 percent pure just like Doterra. The difference is the price.

6. Giselle Villalona on March 14, 2021 at 12:24 am

I have been feeling exactly the same. I’ve been with Doterra for 3 years, but loved branching out to Jade Bloom. Love their price point, their business approach and their oil education. Really love the Jade bloom company. Their oils are great. Thank You for helping me not feel so guilty about doing the same!