Dating After 60, Find True Love at 70: How To Fall In Love Again

Are you interested in love after 60, finding romance after 50 or finding love after 70? Dating after a breakup or dating after marriage is not easy but it is possible to find love again.

Some of us may want to find love after the loss of a spouse. It is our innate human need for connection.

I spoke with Mona Kreaden and Paul Lipton about their relationship – they are in their 70s and have been together for over a year. What works and doesn’t work in their relationship? How is the sex? How is the romance? I think you will be surprised by how candid they are!!

Hopefully it will inspire others to get out there and find love after 60. You might be the recipient of a romantic love message!

Romantic love is possible at any stage. There are some real benefits to dating after 60. Mona and Paul offer some practical tips on how to make a relationship work later in life.

Senior dating is becoming more and more popular, especially as we increase our longevity. We want to all fall in love, regardless of our age. So step out of your comfort zone and be open to love being possible in your life.

We’d love for you to be social with us!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thisismodernaging/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thisismodernaging/ https://www.thisismodernaging.com

Hosted by Risa Morimoto

1. Pamela Ohabor on February 11, 2021 at 9:33 pm

This is very interesting and I watched it to the end, I love ur channel and I am happy I came across it.

2. ladydy on February 11, 2021 at 9:35 pm

Sorry but I feel this women comes of a little full of herself.

3. Roxy USA on February 11, 2021 at 9:35 pm

I love this interview. I’m 68 and was single 35 years and didn’t date at all for 13 years. I met a man on Match and have a wonderful passionate loving sexy relationship. And yes childish and silly and fun. It’s is a blessing and magical.

4. chana cohen on February 11, 2021 at 9:36 pm

What a pleasure to see how they met each other and how they are with each other.

5. HILDA Gbormittah on February 11, 2021 at 9:37 pm

Lynn Zymet

6. Ester Dreyer on February 11, 2021 at 9:39 pm

i dont drink so there will no way to meet one no smoke but im fond of dancing!

7. Daniel Rufiange on February 11, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Quel beau couple…excellent et bravo…

8. Karen Palazzolo on February 11, 2021 at 9:43 pm

What a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing!

9. Ali Mohamed on February 11, 2021 at 9:44 pm

For us we are not allowed to date .

10. Grace Coffman on February 11, 2021 at 9:47 pm

Love their story!

11. codzy dee on February 11, 2021 at 9:47 pm

im 58 an in 2019 i met my 8 yr older soulmate after being single for 30 yrs had bfs on an off none of them stayed around and i thought id be alone til i died God had other plans lol me an my babe hit it off we were friends first then after 2 months he asked me on a date an after that we have been together so ppls dont put age on love u can find it at any age i hope everybody over 50 finds love like mine love my raymond my babe wanna be with him til we die thank u God God bless everyone pray ask God he will send your soulmate if it happened to me it will for everybody xox

12. Ziyanda Majokweni on February 11, 2021 at 9:47 pm

Love, love, love it!

13. Alice Columna on February 11, 2021 at 9:48 pm

I’m 56 yrs I’m still waiting my soulmate God send my way
    My name. Alicia cerezo
    Research minante 1 Cauayan Isabela Philippines

14. Darlene Bruchez on February 11, 2021 at 9:53 pm

I agree that love after 60 is a gift and so beautiful!! I’m 67 and I have a new man in my life after having been a widow for over 7 years. He’s a widower also. We’re so very happy together, he has brought so much joy into my life…we laugh much!! I respect and value him and he returns those feelings to me. I feel like a teenager again and I’ve never been so in love. We share common interests and we try new things together. The intimacy we share is amazingly great!! What a blessing!! ☺️

15. sheila felgate on February 11, 2021 at 9:54 pm

Men seem to pass over before us women so we do have a shortage. I have had on and off relationships for the last 20 years. I am 80 years .old.its great fun
    Do not sit down and give up. Find that man to have and search him out.Good Luck to you all. AND SMILE.XH

16. Irenea Vlog on February 11, 2021 at 9:54 pm

This is. Very nice shows they gave the oldes age 60 70 to find love again.. Lets Try im irene 72 yrs old weadow for 11 yrs i havent experience adate after my husband died till now. I want to find a man to love and be love also this time. to injoy and find happiness in life. Frm phillippines

17. Fredrica Spring on February 11, 2021 at 9:54 pm

This is an amazing story ,am 62 years and single and i think i have hope

18. Marcia Weber on February 11, 2021 at 9:57 pm

Love these two.

19. snorrevonflake on February 11, 2021 at 9:57 pm

Wow so cool, old people that are/act and look like normal people/lovers just got a little older, very rare, most everybody after 45 seems bitter, burnt out, frustrated, disillusioned.

20. Myrian Valenzuela on February 11, 2021 at 9:58 pm

Maybe they are Soul Mates after all.

21. Shelby Kay on February 11, 2021 at 9:59 pm

Well they do not have to worry about getting pregnant. Lol

22. Tess pagtalunan cena on February 11, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Blessed day to all of us here for me soul mate partner is made from heaven

23. Suzanne Jonah on February 11, 2021 at 10:02 pm

I love this. I think every woman wants it!! Thank you for sharing. I tested up also. Very special!!♥️

24. Myrian Valenzuela on February 11, 2021 at 10:05 pm

With their age, csn there still be sex? Sorry, no malice please, iam under 60 yrs old have not reached that age yet so im just curious.

25. Elizabeth Wilk on February 11, 2021 at 10:07 pm

Handsome sweet man

26. Modern Aging - Holistic Health and Wealth After 50 on February 11, 2021 at 10:07 pm

Do you know anyone who has found love later in life? We’d love to hear your stories!

27. Thomas Norman on February 11, 2021 at 10:08 pm

You don’t look anywhere near 70 years old what could you possibly know about people finding love over 70

28. John Stone on February 11, 2021 at 10:08 pm

Thank you for this.

29. Katerina Tzioni on February 11, 2021 at 10:12 pm

They’re so cute

30. Puri Jo Garcia on February 11, 2021 at 10:12 pm

I’m turning 70 this year; I hope God will send me TRUE LOVE and a soulmate this second time around. This couple are very inspiring and cheerful. God bless them both.

31. Theresa Morales on February 11, 2021 at 10:13 pm

i also wish to met my lifetime partner…im 53 .

32. Rosalind Jackson on February 11, 2021 at 10:13 pm

She’s hummmm. Hard nosed

33. D Young on February 11, 2021 at 10:15 pm

I’m starting over at 57. This channel gives me hope.

34. Jo S on February 11, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Now 64, just told my son the other day, not looking forward to spending the rest of my life by myself. Only the Lord knows

35. Rubina Cajigal on February 11, 2021 at 10:19 pm

They are both adorable, I hope they stay in love for as long as they live. They inspire me.

36. marianne holm on February 11, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Wonderful, so happy for you !!

37. Françoise FIGUIERE on February 11, 2021 at 10:25 pm

Merci merci merci pour ce partage !

38. Floriana Bicchieri on February 11, 2021 at 10:28 pm

I had a love long time ago..it ended and i have been waiting to retreive it again.NOW i know i don’t

39. Donna on February 11, 2021 at 10:29 pm

Beautiful love story! Thank you so much for sharing your story, process, timeline and compatibility.