Do You Need Vitamin D Supplements?

All the importants things you need to know about Vitamin D (timestamps):
0:00 Intro
0:39 What is Vitamin D? – What it does and food sources of Vitamin D
2:35 What happens if you have Vitamin D deficiency? – Rickets, osteomalacia
3:37 How much Vitamin D do you need? – Guidelines for sun / UV exposure and food Vitamin D intake for adults, children and infants / babies
6:37 Can Vitamin D help prevent cancer, heart disease and improve immune function? – What the latest research is telling us about the effects of Vitamin D on general health
9:24 Do I need a Vitamin D supplement? – Who benefits from Vitamin D supplementation

Previous video on skin types and UV exposure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHm0FzpQS4M#t=1m21s

Full transcript and references: https://www.docunlock.org/youtube/vitamind

#VitaminD #healthbites #docunlock

Video Credits
Certain illustrations adapted from https://www.svgrepo.com/ and htttp://www.freepik.com (Freepik)

Music:
MotionArray (affiliate link) https://motionarray.com?ref=ankitgupta1
Chris Henry – Flash. Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link: https://youtu.be/CZbq2c4p0cs
Ikson – Lights. Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link: https://youtu.be/bqk80OOCxOQ
Markvard – Time. Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link: https://youtu.be/NvZ3CN-vvsw

Photos:
Rickets 1: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Before_and_after_photographs_for_therapy_for_rickets_Wellcome_L0074524.jpg
Rickets 2: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Photograph;_three_children_with_rickets_Wellcome_L0014375.jpg Compression fracture: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:L4_compressionFracture2008.jpg

DocUnlock is a new YouTube channel with one purpose: to make medicine simple so that people can make better decisions about their own health, and the health of their families.

Subscribe to our channel to stay in the loop!

Website: https://www.docunlock.org

All DocUnlock content is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment. Please read our Disclaimer: https://www.docunlock.org/medical-information-disclaimer

1. TRADE WINDS on March 24, 2021 at 12:02 am

Great Great video, subscribed

2. Playboi SLATT on March 24, 2021 at 12:04 am

“do you need vitamin D supplies?”

Me light skin who has only gotten light from my RGBs: “maybe…”

3. Vince Bernadez on March 24, 2021 at 12:04 am

What happen if i eat egg yolk + honey and vitamin A and D capsule at the same time??

4. Rick Hawkins on March 24, 2021 at 12:10 am

Thanks Natalie and DocUnlock

5. Jasdeep Singh on March 24, 2021 at 12:11 am

Honestly the sun makes me feel better maybe that’s why we live longer?

6. raj singh on March 24, 2021 at 12:11 am

My job is in field..and i get in touch with UV rays during 10:30 AM to 12:00 AM do in need vitamin d?? Plz tell..

7. Son Man Iao on March 24, 2021 at 12:13 am

1000mcg Vit D3 daily is too much For an adult

8. Siddharth Niranjan Pagedar on March 24, 2021 at 12:18 am

You haven’t mentioned the time range to get Vitamin D from Sunlight

9. Carmen Dee on March 24, 2021 at 12:18 am

My doctor had to give me prescription for vitamin D. I’m very low according to him.

10. Ekatarina vi on March 24, 2021 at 12:19 am

Whaat,i always soak sun from my room while studying,but actully dont get any vitamin D ?

11. Fathima Rueena Salih Hashim on March 24, 2021 at 12:20 am

12. Helen Hucker on March 24, 2021 at 12:20 am

For up to date information about vitamin D and COVID I suggest looking at the YouTube channel of Dr John Campbell. There have been many excellent studies demonstrating improved immunity from supplementing with vitamin D.

13. Rohma Wati on March 24, 2021 at 12:20 am

Ia corro a to vitamin d sunlight

14. Harsh Sharma on March 24, 2021 at 12:21 am

Really like the way you explain in detail. Also, the graphical representation is an add on. Loved the content and the way it has been explained. Please keep this going. Loved it a lot Dr Ankit. Also, if you can include some ayurveda topics or may be daily routine ? Would love that too. Also, I loved to watch your videos: Precise, compact and informative in animated way. Thanks DocUnlock!!

15. Chris's UHM on March 24, 2021 at 12:23 am

The 2 natural "vaccines" which kill covid-19 and any other virus.
    For those with short attention spans here is the TL:DR

a) We are all vitamin d deficient. The medical profession is lying to us about vitamin d to keep us ignorant, diseased and dependent on drugs and vaccines

b) Among the many benefits of adequate vitamin d is the production of antimicrobials made by our own bodies which will kill covid-19 and any other virus or pathogen. In case of viral infection take a one-off megadose. (See my video for more details)

c) A high enough dose of vitamin c kills all viruses. You can only take so much orally without provoking diarrhea but you can take up to 150 grams or more intravenously in a 24 hour period without side effects. (Caution is needed in some rare diseases). Anyone who dies from covid-19 in an ICU has been murdered by a corrupt and ignorant medical profession. I show you how you can take a high oral dose without diarrhea.

d) Pandemic scares are used to control us and to get billions for the drug companies. They are hoaxes.

I recommend watching in 2 or more sessions. If you find my delivery too slow watch in X1.5 speed.
    Here is the content:

intro: 00 to 8:57

8:57 to 25:22. ICU 101

25:22 to 1:24.00. High dose vitamin c intravenous (IVC) prevents the need for intensive care in acute infection. I show you the studies and how the medical mafia is trying to suppress this protocol with phoney studies. I show you why they are phoney.

1:24.00 to end. Vitamin D. The studies which prove it works to kill viruses. What dose to take? The vitamin d "hammer". Protocol given to avoid infection. DIY protocol in case of acute infection. Right at the end I run a 2 minute clip with excerpts from studies of 80 different chronic diseases showing that vitamin d deficiency is implicated in all of them. Hit pause to read the disease which interests you.

16. Nadir Nas on March 24, 2021 at 12:24 am

yup staying indoors most of the time thanks to corona

17. Isabella Marinilli on March 24, 2021 at 12:25 am

I rarely go outside or get any sunlight because I hate tanning so I avoid the sun. I’ve never been deficient on vitamins though, maybe it’s because I eat healthy that’s got to be it. My parents would always tell me that going outside in the sunlight would be healthy but I’m already healthy and don’t need sunlight. Also sunlight makes me dizzy.

18. daniel rose rose on March 24, 2021 at 12:30 am

I disagree I had heart problem and high blood pressure and was vd3 deficient. I start taking it all my problem went anyway so I can say it works

19. Jim Templeton on March 24, 2021 at 12:30 am

Is salmon in tins good

20. Banu Kumar on March 24, 2021 at 12:32 am

Vitamin d defficiency makes humans to shutt down their fertility.
    Females stop menstrual cycle if they are vit d defficient which we call as PCOS

21. My Daily Burger on March 24, 2021 at 12:35 am

Best video on Vitamin D!

22. Anon Mous Mous on March 24, 2021 at 12:35 am

You deserve a wider audience. Thank you.

23. Big Daddy Oak 21 on March 24, 2021 at 12:37 am

Im suprised I never got a shit ton of sun burns when i was a kid I would be outside from sunrise to sunset

24. Invoker on March 24, 2021 at 12:39 am

Mr Glass?

25. Earth Last Day channel on March 24, 2021 at 12:41 am

Good videos but it’s pretty hard to have it d beco e toxic

26. DID YOU KNOW on March 24, 2021 at 12:41 am
  27. Giorgio Cooper on March 24, 2021 at 12:42 am

A simple blood test will tell …..

28. Geraldo Sp on March 24, 2021 at 12:43 am

No one it’s gonna talk about the guy with the watch in is spine? 3:14

29. Kimberly Reilly on March 24, 2021 at 12:43 am

Here’s a list that helped me out.
    "whinyl.com/bvdsp-guide/
    In the end, I went with #10.

1:30

30. Alex Chua on March 24, 2021 at 12:46 am

Does wearing sunblock affect uvB absorption? TIA!

31. Morad A on March 24, 2021 at 12:48 am

Excellent video! Thanks

32. Bartolomeo M on March 24, 2021 at 12:48 am

I like your video ,doc, because there is no hard sell.
    The Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your loved ones.
    Is it true that magnesium is depleted from the body when one takes vitamin D supplement ?
    Also, I heard that if there is a slight symptom of .Covid virus the body should take a high doze of vitamin D as an emergency measure.
    I take farmed salmon once or twice a week. However I am concerned about the food pellets these fish are fed on. Is farmed salmon safe to take once or twice a week over a long time ?

33. Arle Imperio on March 24, 2021 at 12:48 am

Great information, Doc, keep on doing what you are doing to serve others. Cheers and Mabuhay from the Philippines

34. Henrietta Bunhian on March 24, 2021 at 12:50 am

Thank 4 d info..

35. Mona hillo Ambalgan on March 24, 2021 at 12:50 am

It’s mn Doc if I planing to gt pregy is not a Good for me?

36. Dimitrios Fokas-Rodatos on March 24, 2021 at 12:50 am

There are plenty of research showing a lot of health benefits of vitamin (hormone) D and the necessity of much higher supplementation. To reach the toxicity level of vitamin D you have to take enormous doses! (around 50000 IU/day on long run).
    So finally may I ask, who is paying you, saying so trivially lies about vitamin (hormone!) D?

37. Dr Seuss on March 24, 2021 at 12:51 am

Too much "vit D" can cause toxicity.
    When your body breaks down cholesterol with sunlight, it detxifies chlorcalciforl out, they take it from sheep lanin and out it in your milk and feed it to you in pills. If you’re low on D readings than you might need a good source of good chlorestol like seeds and nuts and some sunlight the break it down, just don’t mine your sweat or urine for toxins and readminister that
    They use clorocalcfrl as possum killer and have a problem with cats and dogs dying from eating it in the UK. People also eliminate ammnia from their body, maybe you shouldn’t drink it or eat it in tablets
    Synth. Vit a causes anxiety and depression.

Put blue dye and glycl in your vitamins and candy, and if you drink enough blue dye and glycl trying to kill yourself by drinking antifreeze, you can always go on diealysis, it just get there the regular way
    Synthetic vit e actate turned out the cause chmicalburns as it vaped into benzne, Hitlr used synthetic vit e. Bayer said sorry for ZyklnB in ww ii when it was called by another name

38. Meqi Telon on March 24, 2021 at 12:52 am

Interesting graphics

39. राज चौधरी on March 24, 2021 at 12:56 am

Thanks from india to explain good. Jaihind

40. Mallik R on March 24, 2021 at 12:57 am

Anybody please suggest me best dosage of vit D supplement and K2(If needed), my vit D level is 14 and age is 21

41. Andreas RGN on March 24, 2021 at 12:59 am

my parents are from Assyria where the sun shines bright, but im born in western europe, i need more sun

42. Ma. Victoria Soberano on March 24, 2021 at 1:00 am

43. zakaria mouxhou on March 24, 2021 at 1:00 am

Grrrrreat video

44. Marie-Therese Sylvain on March 24, 2021 at 1:00 am

Thanks for the information.

45. GTS300 on March 24, 2021 at 1:01 am

You need more than 1,000 IU per day to repair vitamin D deficiency. Doctors will recommend upward of 10,000 IU per day.