Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy colorful lights and cool mist by DBF

Such a pretty diffuser that last up to 10 hours! Love the colors when they rotate through

This is my new favorite Essential Oil diffuser because it lasts a long time (10 hours on low mist!) AND it looks attractive! I have a huge chunky white plastic diffuser that looks very industrial, with no colorful lights and it only lasts a maximum of 8 hours. This is A LOT better because it looks beautiful and I can select high or low mist mode, depending on how much scent I’d like diffused and how long I’d like it to run.

I’m very pleased with the performance of this diffuser!

Pros:
1) The lights are beautiful, colorful and vibrant! They rotate through all the colors for wonderful light effects. You can pick regular brightness or dim for each, and if you just want ONE color picked to stay on, you can press the light button. (or no light at all if you prefer)
2) The plastic covering is made to look like wood and it’s very real looking! Looks elegant, yet natural.
3) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you can run this diffuser for 10 hours in low mist mode! That ROCKS! It will work in up to 300 square feet.
4) This works as a humidifier too! My son gets chapped lips if he doesn’t have a diffuser in his room adding humidity! His eczema also flairs up if his skin gets too dry.
5) Runs very quietly!
6) Unique design – Heatless oil diffusion! This is best since the oil does not get heated to ensure the EO properties remain strong!
7) The timer features 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours or On (Continuous ON) VERY nice!
8) The mist can be turned to low by pressing the MIST button down for a little while (long press) You’ll get a Beep for high or two Beeps for
low mist.
9) SAFE! Auto shut off when it’s empty! I don’t have to remember to dump out the water reservoir every time! It will shut down when it’s full.
10) The aromatherapy is beneficial for sleep aid (lavender is very calming!), or to be focused and awake (lemon is great for this, or try peppermint!) Very invigorating!

Cons
1) The inside of the water compartment should have a small “Max Fill” OR just a black line with arrow printed at the bump going around to be VERY clear where the max fill line is. I saw in the directions that the maximum water amount should be 300 ml (I see that it’s 1 1/3 cup), so that helps!
2) How many drops to use? I am not sure what the recommendation is, so I guessed on drops of Essential Oil. I suppose it’s personal taste in aroma! Most people will put in 5 to 12 drops of essential oil. Much of this depends on the size of the room, how strong you would like the scent lingering for around you. I think adding guidelines on number of drops may be a welcome addition.

Overall, this is a really cool looking diffuser that works GREAT! It gets the job done and will work through the night! I love that.

You can find this diffuser on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/2907mBR

Amazon item name:
DBF 300ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, Wood Grain Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with 7 Colorful Night Light – 4 Timer Settings – Waterless Auto off
by DBF

From EssentialOilHaven.com
8 SIMPLE STEPS TO CLEAN YOUR ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER
1) *** ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR DIFFUSER IS UNPLUGGED FROM ITS POWER OUTLET BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN IT ***
2) Fill your diffuser about halfway with clean water. Make sure you stop well below the max line.
3) Add up to 10 drops of pure white vinegar. This will help in removing the oils that are stuck inside the diffuser and on the glass or plastic pieces.
4) Let the diffuser run for about 3-5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
5) Drain the diffuser completely.
6) Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser to make sure that no spots are left dirty.
7) Rinse with clean water.
8) Empty again and you’re good to go.

A great site for cleaning tips is this one too: https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2016/04/clean-essential-oil-diffuser.html

Disclaimer:
I was VERY happy to receive this aromatherapy EO diffuser at no cost in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

1. Mary Tolentino on December 20, 2020 at 11:07 pm

The BEST of the BEST among the rest review for those who got diffuser for the first time! Very helpful! ❤️❤️

2. Samantha Islam on December 20, 2020 at 11:07 pm

I did this but with the vapor steam liquid it came with

3. L X on December 20, 2020 at 11:10 pm

Thank you!

4. JKie mT on December 20, 2020 at 11:11 pm

Well done on this review

5. SASA Lee on December 20, 2020 at 11:11 pm

I bought this stupid thing 4 days ago and my second time trying it , it never worked all of a sudden ! Idk what’s the problem please anyway knows ?

6. David Whitten on December 20, 2020 at 11:11 pm

Great video thanks

7. Klaudia Pham on December 20, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Is it just me or do the drops not come out of the victsing essential oils?

8. Robert Behrmann on December 20, 2020 at 11:15 pm

You know how to reset this device? I don’t now

9. No sleeep on December 20, 2020 at 11:16 pm

The clove and the nutmeg oils are disgusting smells like embalming fluid

10. TheShanieB on December 20, 2020 at 11:22 pm

I’m SO glad you made this video! Yes, I found it very informative because the instructions that came with it were useless. Mine is light colored wood grain with a thin light line & the chimney. I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

11. Dane Vandevere on December 20, 2020 at 11:22 pm

Learn more about Essential Oils To Reduce Stress & Anxiety in this article Here

Learn more on How To Boost Energy Levels With Essential Oils in this article Here.

Learn more about Aromatherapy And Essential Oils For Weight Loss And Appetite Control in this article Here.

Also, You Can Get Our Free Book 101 Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Gift Ideas Right There.

12. Babbleplay on December 20, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Don;t overfill the thing; it can’t pump hard enough to mist with too much liquid in it.

13. marie alavrez on December 20, 2020 at 11:25 pm

So do you charge it first ?? Or you leave the cord on?

14. Treat me favourably on December 20, 2020 at 11:26 pm
  15. ana s on December 20, 2020 at 11:27 pm

i could not see the mist in mine ! plus it turns of maybe 30 seconds after turning on. any suggestions ?

16. Sally Lands on December 20, 2020 at 11:31 pm

This is great video, I don’t have instructions with mine, so your explanation was clear and concise. Thank you!

17. Jakaria Sahin on December 20, 2020 at 11:31 pm

50% #OFF #Discount #offer #deal (35% OFF+ Extra 15% OFF #Coupon)

Reg price: $39.99
    After sale: $19.99

Code: UYD8LPYS

Expired: Aug 25 23:59 PDT

#Humidifiers for #Bedroom #Kids, 3L #Ultrasonic Humidifier Cool Mist Top Fill.
    #Air Humidifier with #Essential #Oils #Diffuser|Super-Quiet|Easy Clean|Over 20 Hours|Auto Shut-Off

#couponcode

18. GerLyns Channel on December 20, 2020 at 11:32 pm

Thanks for the info now i know

19. Sprinklemartha star on December 20, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Do you put hot water or just cold on it ?:)

20. Linda Berg on December 20, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Wonderful and thank you….do you perhaps know….if these essential oils available in South Afica…and thank you.

21. Sharon Morales on December 20, 2020 at 11:38 pm

Awesome

22. deepti behl on December 20, 2020 at 11:38 pm

Do you know what to do if the Led lights stop working

23. Sandra Folkes on December 20, 2020 at 11:40 pm

Great informative video. Really helped. Thank you.

24. John Bowering on December 20, 2020 at 11:44 pm

What is the best way to clean the inside john uk

25. A.A SISTER on December 20, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Thx for helping

26. Jaye Lyn on December 20, 2020 at 11:47 pm

My model is different. There’s a clock and alarm. Lost the instructions. Don’t know how to turn off the alar,. It goes off every morning.

27. Sunshine Hour on December 20, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Is it okay if i putmy diffuser above nose level since i dont have oil in it and can i use my diffuser while 2 fans are running? Since it tends to get extremely hot in my room.

28. summcrwine on December 20, 2020 at 11:52 pm

I just got mine yesterday and after three-six hours it turned off and then I did everything over again but it won’t turn on?

29. Diana Engel on December 20, 2020 at 11:53 pm

Question: great video. I have a hard time getting the top off, sticks. How can I avoid that. Thank you .

30. eric habursky on December 20, 2020 at 11:54 pm

I have this but its not misting

31. we know his voice on December 20, 2020 at 11:56 pm

Wow thanks for the good into detail video I just got think today from amazon this is real nice. For those who it may concern where I go I like to let people know. Trust in Jesus he died for your sins, believe the gospel. Repent!!! If you do sin confess your sins, ask him to help you overcome your sins he will. Obey Jesus, live by his teachings, be led by the Holy Spirit. The Lord is coming soon you must live by his teachings. The love of God is beyond our understanding God bless

32. Jessica on December 20, 2020 at 11:58 pm

hi i purchasesd VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser, 300ml Oil Diffuser with 7 Color Lights and 4 Timer, Aromatherapy Diffuser with Auto Shut-off Function, Cool Mist Humidifier BPA-Free for Bedroom Home -Wood Grain on amazon last year december 2019 an im not too tech knowledgeable so i think mayb it was my sense of smell that smelled like medicine, i would clean my diffuser w vinegar but still the smell was very diff. idk is it bc my diffuser doesnt work anymore? :/ i feel like ive been wasting my oils for more then a few months now..

33. 3daghostg18 on December 20, 2020 at 11:58 pm

What do you do if there is no vapor?

34. Puteri Amandaa on December 21, 2020 at 12:00 am

too much talk

35. Joy Unspeakable on December 21, 2020 at 12:00 am

What happens when you put bubbles in it? #bubblesoap #bubblesolution #bubbles

36. Aniceto Carrillo on December 21, 2020 at 12:00 am

Very helpful, video thank .

37. jennifer lane on December 21, 2020 at 12:03 am

Thank you I did find very informative and helpful with describing the oils xoxox

38. leyenda61 on December 21, 2020 at 12:03 am

Please, please help! My wife cannot sleep w/o her essential oils diffuser, unfortunately, all varieties of aromas attack my allergies and make me tear & gag so bad that I cannot even be on the same floor of the house. Is there such a thing as "fragrance-free" essential oil?

39. Dionysus Sanchez on December 21, 2020 at 12:04 am

Tell me if is it safe for the diffuser if i use cologne or perfume to mix with the water?

Will it not damage the diffuser?

40. KNN PRO on December 21, 2020 at 12:04 am