Essential Oils: Eucalyptus Oil

ActiveBeat connects health-conscious individuals with important news and information in the fast-paced world of health. From recalls and outbreaks to diet, nutrition and fitness we cover everything you need to know about health, every day.

Subscribe to ActiveBeat on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1dShTKL
Follow ActiveBeat on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1gGYUAF
Follow ActiveBeat on Twitter: http://bit.ly/19jg9mf
Follow ActiveBeat on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1eZagzu

The information presented on this YouTube channel is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through the video content on this channel is for general information purposes only.

Film Footage courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc., Used by Permission. Image(s) used under license from Shutterstock.com.

© 2014 Concourse Media, LLC. All rights reserved.

1. Treasures of Uday on September 16, 2021 at 11:54 am

I am selling nilgiri pure eucalyptus oil all over the world …any one want msg me whatsapp 9786182787

2. Alejandro Hernandez on September 16, 2021 at 11:57 am

Awesome video, but you forgot to mention if you could consume this oil. So that would be my question to you, can you diluted with water and drink it?

3. BrennaBeloved on September 16, 2021 at 12:00 pm

I got my tragus pierced just over a year ago. It got hit really bad a couple times and was very swollen. I used tea tree oil originally to get rid of the swelling which helped some but there was still a significant bump and it would flare up occasionally (I only used the tea tree oil for a couple months less than a year ago). I started using eucalyptus oil on it about a month ago after the piercing had flared up again. After a week, the flare was gone and any swelling was gone! Even the scar tissue seems to have healed up significantly. I used the oil daily at first but have now gone to using it just once a week. I plan to stop using it next year once I am sure my piercing is fully healed.

4. suchahappyfox on September 16, 2021 at 12:01 pm

and now I know why Crocodile Dundee did what he did

5. ABC Tube TV on September 16, 2021 at 12:04 pm

Good

6. beb on September 16, 2021 at 12:08 pm

I dip my newport cigarettes in eucalyptus oils and smoke it and it’s so satisfying n addictive. Don’t judge me it’s a personal addiction I struggle with.

7. Tin 4705 on September 16, 2021 at 12:35 pm

I have asthma and eucalyptus makes me have violent Reactions

8. Aditya Sathe on September 16, 2021 at 12:38 pm

Thanks for the video.Keep e’m coming.

9. FirstnameShane15 on September 16, 2021 at 12:38 pm

Like in crocodile dundee. . . Great way to clear the sinuses .

10. Grace Lee on September 16, 2021 at 12:43 pm

You guys should try the Eucalyptus Essential Oil from bargz oils.. Very nice! You can check it here bit.ly/2wN0aC9 and try to buy one. I have ordered many times from them.

11. Dr Safwa on September 16, 2021 at 12:51 pm

i had bad bronchitis the deep lower lung kind with really dark sticky phlegm that wouldnt come out it was hard to just breathe, i put few drops of eucalypus oil in my hot water cup and inhaled for few mins and really let the vapor sink into my lungs, it was painful but my body starting coughing out the nasty phlegm and felt like my bronchioles had opened i felt so relaxed, then i drank the warm water which tasted good too, highly recommend it

12. Darcy Smithson on September 16, 2021 at 12:52 pm