Essential Oils for Abundant Living Masterclass: Lesson 1

There are a lot of myths out there about the dangers of essential oils, which is why we filmed a masterclass to teach you all that you need to know about using them…
Sign Up Today! https://naturallivingfamily.com/learning-about-essential-oils/

Gain the Confidence That You Need to Make Natural Recipes & Healing Remedies with Essential Oils Today!

Watch a FREE screening of our 10-Part Video Masterclass.

Sign up here: http://essentialoilsforabundantliving.com

Essential Oils Are Nature’s Most Powerful Medicine & Can Help Completely Transform Your Life!

Detox Your Home, Get Better Sleep, Heal Your Gut, Balance Hormones. Stop Inflammation, Boost Energy, Fight Cancer & Improve Your Family’s Health!

————————–

Subscribe to our channel for MORE! : https://www.youtube.com/user/doctorericz?sub_confirmation=1

1. Georgie Fong on November 1, 2020 at 7:57 am

lots of good information, wished Dr. Z spoke a little more slowly. Georgie, MS, ND

2. Kelly Zoo on November 1, 2020 at 7:58 am

What a bunch of crap

3. Shana M on November 1, 2020 at 7:58 am

Thank you for this very informative class .
    Am looking forward to learning more from you 🙂
    You guys are a beautiful family . Keep going:)

4. Dorothea Bassett on November 1, 2020 at 8:01 am

Thank you for this excellent lesson – Looking forward to the next one !!

5. Essential Oils & You on November 1, 2020 at 8:08 am

Yep, you guys are very cheesy! But, I love your passion for wanting to share how to use essential oils and it’s great that you make really clear and important points about what you need to know before you play…

6. Dominic Cruz on November 1, 2020 at 8:09 am

This man is so gay that he shits out rainbows (I’m gay so I can say that)

7. Ma Rosario Curiel Rivera on November 1, 2020 at 8:11 am

Oh thank you for this. Excited about learning more. Thanks again for sharing what you’ve gained in experience and knowledge, for free <3

8. Ronald Henry on November 1, 2020 at 8:15 am

Very well done, and a subject I am so interested in. Thanks.
    Ron Henry DC ND FIAMA

9. Alex on November 1, 2020 at 8:21 am

I like the music, and thank you for the heartfelt video. This is great.

10. ralph young on November 1, 2020 at 8:29 am

I enjoyed watching my first lesson thank you for all the wonderful information. I was wondering do you recommend where we can order these E. Oils the brand names the companies or sites we can trust to order them from I would really love to know…thank you again for enlightening us all….deb (Ralph’s wife)

11. Jocelyn Hyslip on November 1, 2020 at 8:35 am

Very helpful! I work for an essential oil inhaler company called, Breath FUM. Do you guys ever use or talk about personal essential oil inhalers and their benefits?

12. ECLOVELY on November 1, 2020 at 8:37 am

Music is not distracting, I find it super useful. Great stuff!

13. Courtney Kohen on November 1, 2020 at 8:40 am

Just saw your tiny moment of fame on netflix, you guys are a sham and are taking advantage of people’s hope and spirituality. Seriously just fuck off.

14. Bettyann Cernese on November 1, 2020 at 8:40 am

Great information but please consider removing the background music, it is very distracting!

15. Andrea Jean on November 1, 2020 at 8:45 am

I took notes and hit the pause button many times to write down much of this prelim info. This is very, very interesting material. I’m happy to listen.

16. Sandi C on November 1, 2020 at 8:47 am

Great beginning to this series. I have to agree with other comments that the music is distracting. Looking forward to the rest of the sessions. Blessings!

17. Janet Leidy on November 1, 2020 at 8:48 am