Essential Oils for Beginners | Tips & Tricks Young Living Starter Kit | Angela Lanter

I’ve been using essential oils for one year now and I LOVE them. I’m sharing which oils come in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit and what I use them for.

NEW VIDEOS every Friday!

Please SUBSCRIBE! TURN ON post notifications so you you can be the FIRST to know when I upload a NEW VIDEO!

Essential Oils blog post: https://angelalanter.com/2019/01/essential-oils-for-beginners/

Shop Young Living Oils: https://www.myyl.com/angelalanter

Questions about oils? Email us: asst@angelalanter.com

STARTER KIT INCLUDES:

– Diffuser
– Lavender
– Peppermint
– Lemon
– Copaiba
– Frankincense
– Thieves
– Citrus Fresh
– Raven
– DiGize
– PanAway
– Stress Away
– and so much more!

PS- New starter kits debuted after I filmed this video with additional oils. Learn more here: https://bit.ly/2RYxUs8

Wearing:

LOFT Top: https://rstyle.me/n/dejqf6y2tw
Baublebar Earrings: https://rstyle.me/n/deyczpy2tw

Disclosure: https://bit.ly/1Oz9VXD

Subscribe: http://bit.ly/AngelaLanterSub
Check out my TopVideos! http://bit.ly/AngelaLanterTopVideos

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/angelalanter/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AngelaLanterHelloGorgeous
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/angelalanter/
Blog: https://angelalanter.com/

#AngelaLanter

ABOUT ANGELA LANTER

My name is Angela and I’m addicted to all things beauty. I have been since I was about 4 years old. I upload makeup tutorials, hair tutorials, product reviews, as well as videos about Amazon finds, luxury designer hauls, skincare, life, motherhood, fashion and home decor.

Angela Lanter

1. Pretty Chicky on September 14, 2020 at 2:28 am
  2. Devon Ducioame on September 14, 2020 at 2:30 am

Curious because I’ve heard that Raven is a "hot oil" and that is should be used topically on children? Is their a safe dilution to carrier oil that I don’t know about? Would love to know bc my little girl is super congested right now! Thanks! <3

3. Nichole Reardon on September 14, 2020 at 2:30 am

finnaly a youtuber whos a christian who uses essential oils

4. Samantha D on September 14, 2020 at 2:30 am

*NATURAL DOES NOT MEAN SAFE!* Example, Arsenic is a natural chemical element.

5. Tiny Tess on September 14, 2020 at 2:31 am

this helped me so much :)! as a christian myself, I was just looking for inspiration and something to give me that gentle push to start using these amazing oils, ha! Anyways, thank you so much for sharing, I’ve ordered my first stater kit 🙂 xo

6. As A family on September 14, 2020 at 2:33 am

Thank you so much for this vieo i loved it!!!!

7. Tyana Alexandra on September 14, 2020 at 2:33 am

Hun level 9000

8. LMAO Doopy on September 14, 2020 at 2:37 am

Lmao I bet she thinks crystals are magic

9. Irwan Ir on September 14, 2020 at 2:40 am

Ready stok Essential Oil Nilam
    Kwalitas good

10. Monique Jordan on September 14, 2020 at 2:40 am

How can I get a starter kit?????

11. Cat Love on September 14, 2020 at 2:41 am

I love your outfit and how you didn’t your make up to match it

12. Feather Cat on September 14, 2020 at 2:41 am

they always say the same thing’you will make a lot of money selling it’ but even shitty job would make more money than snake oil

13. I need a cup of tae and kookie with suga on September 14, 2020 at 2:42 am

My fav oil is actually deep relief.
    Ok like, I get headaches and it helped me relief the pain within a short time

14. 123 person on September 14, 2020 at 2:43 am

Essential oils don’t work

15. Mary Ellen McCann on September 14, 2020 at 2:46 am

Have you taken advantage of the Essential Rewards? I love to use Stress Away as perfume on my neck and wrists!

16. Emma Boudreaux on September 14, 2020 at 2:47 am

Discount only for a year?

17. Amber Shingary on September 14, 2020 at 2:51 am

I just came across your video and loved it! Im new to YL, i bought my first starter kit this month. I look forward to seeing more essential oil videos!! ❤

18. Ava Brenner on September 14, 2020 at 2:51 am

Did you know that the founder of young living Donald Gary Young, delivered his daughter in a whirlpool and held her underwater for nearly an hour and resulted in her death, and his list goes on.

19. M Green on September 14, 2020 at 2:51 am

Young Living = pyramid scheme

20. Kimberly Yechoe on September 14, 2020 at 2:53 am

Hi, im new to essential oils. Never tried them, but im interested in trying the Starter Kit.

21. Sue Massey on September 14, 2020 at 2:55 am

I love the pillow cases of the cushions you are sitting next to in this video. May I ask where you found them? That seems to be a hard color for me to find. I’d love a tip for where to find them. Thanks. I love your nail polish too. 🙂

22. Eric Johnson on September 14, 2020 at 2:55 am

Oh my gosh you remind me so much of Kameron Westcott from Real Housewives of Dallas! Lol. That’s awesome.

23. Veronica D on September 14, 2020 at 2:56 am

I love these videos…..I started using oils because of TMJ and I love how these oils have many uses 🙂

24. Caitlin Galloway on September 14, 2020 at 2:56 am

Fav baby oil video!!!

25. Aimee Smith on September 14, 2020 at 2:57 am

I love essential oils , they actually work

26. Meyi Diaz on September 14, 2020 at 2:57 am

So if it is not the vitality version it must not be eaten? Cause I was told I can eat both versions. But now I am so worried.

27. Young Living Essential Oils on September 14, 2020 at 2:58 am

Angela, thank you for making this informative video! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and passion for essential oils!

28. justina sween on September 14, 2020 at 2:59 am

Another use for essential oils is when you’re pouring water in your iron for steam ironing, put about 2 drops of your favorite oil in the water. Your clothes will smell sooooo good!! Thank me later. ❤️

29. Eric Johnson on September 14, 2020 at 3:00 am

You said to let you know, so yeah you should totally do tons more videos on everything oily, your favorites how you use them, how you make different diys (if you do that). This is weird but I could watch you all day lol! You would be so so good in Bravo’s Real Housewives franchise. Your so pretty, got crazy style (not literally crazy, but lots of style lol), and I like the way you talk too.

30. Genkrow on September 14, 2020 at 3:00 am

This is a great video for people who are just getting started, please keep it up, even though some may criticize.

31. Rune Kristensen on September 14, 2020 at 3:02 am

I tried Essential Oils for my brain cancer. Guess what! NO EFFECT! Then I tried chemo and radiation. Now I have 10-20 years left…. yeah….

32. 0TMANDD0 Tman on September 14, 2020 at 3:03 am

Sounds interesting….I would also like join young living and buy some of this AMAZING snake oil!

33. LeonieKramer on September 14, 2020 at 3:04 am

I just started getting interested in essential oils! Super interesting finding out it’s actually in the bible!

Does it also help to cure headaches?

34. Pal Anna on September 14, 2020 at 3:05 am

Young Living = MLM SCAM

35. IntutiveSoul on September 14, 2020 at 3:06 am

You are wonderful. Thank you for all the info. Love it all. It would be great if you could lessen the ads though. Thanks.

36. Brianna Deal on September 14, 2020 at 3:08 am

Can you please share some of the kid friendly essential oils. My little man is teething and I’m going to start trying the copaiba like you said, and I would also like to see what other oils could help him with how he’s feeling. Thank you so much for your help

37. trace mitchell on September 14, 2020 at 3:08 am

Homeopathic remedies are untested, unregulated, and have no peer reviewed studies backing them by any accredited source. Anecdotal evidence is not evidence. Because they’re unregulated as a supplement they can have almost anything in them. If I wanted I could sell “essential oils” (because there’s no legal definition) and make them out of motor oil I’ve scented with extract, then in microscopic print just label “not for human consumption” this chick is in the upper middle of a pyramid scheme and she ruins people’s lives while stealing their money.

38. Waltham1892 on September 14, 2020 at 3:08 am

Essential oils work.

WD-40 cured the squeaking hinges on my shed.

39. Erica Kistler on September 14, 2020 at 3:09 am

Did you miss frankincense?

40. samual wazowski on September 14, 2020 at 3:14 am

Dont listen to her young living is a pyramid sceme that will steal all you’re money dont listen to her please

41. DEREKEKLOUDE on September 14, 2020 at 3:14 am

will this cure my autism?

42. Denise McCoy on September 14, 2020 at 3:16 am

Love to see about the baby oils…

43. red domingo on September 14, 2020 at 3:18 am

Hi can i share your video mam?

44. Cindy P on September 14, 2020 at 3:19 am

The video is too long

45. Tom Peled on September 14, 2020 at 3:21 am

Get out of this cult! Essential oils don’t work.

46. aneara666 on September 14, 2020 at 3:21 am

I’m a little confused by something. You said that you don’t want to ingest the oils because you’re breastfeeding and you don’t want your daughter to pick it up through the breast milk. But then you’re lathering her in these oils, which is no doubt causing her to absorb and ingest a lot of them already, and constantly use diffusers around your home?

Also, quick question. Have you taken your babe to see a doctor about those breathing problems? I hope she’s okay.

47. Tina Bonner on September 14, 2020 at 3:22 am

Do you use YL products to clean your home?