Essential Oils for Cats

http://jenspringer.com Essential oils for cats. There is so much mis-information out there regarding using essential oils on cats.

Jen has used essential oils on cats for over 15 years, she’s never killed one. She’s had 7 cats and had great success with maintaining their health and vitality.

You do not need a lot of essential oils applied on your cats. Less is more, same with a human. Cats are so small, you need a lot less.

A few ways to use essential oils on cats:
1. Diffusing with cats and essential oils. The cats have the choice to come and go. Use oils that are not obtrusive like oregano or cinnamon. Use oils that are gentle or too much for them like lavender, chamomile, or frankincense. Diffusing essential oils around the cats.

2. Topical application of oils to cats. Yes you can apply essential oils to your cats. One drop on your hand so it’s very spread thin, then pet the animal. Gentle oils that you would normally choose for a baby from flower, tree, root, and leaf oils.

Do not open your essential oil bottles and shove it under their nose. Crack the oil and leave them on the ground so the cat can go smell what they want to smell. Take the lid off too, they will gravitate to what they need. When they are done they will walk away.

Most important thing is to make sure you have PURE essential oils on your cats. Non-pure (adulterated) essential oils can harm a cat or even kill them.

Get the 12 Questions to Ask before buying essential oils so you know what to get. Learn about essential oils before you use them on your cats. http://jenspringer.com/12questions

Essential Oils for Cats https://youtu.be/-9BmQOhtt7k

Find Jen:

1. Renee L. Marks on June 21, 2021 at 7:50 pm

Beautiful cat! I use a diffuser too.

2. bellydancerkristen on June 21, 2021 at 7:50 pm

“and I haven’t killed one yet. (maniacal laughter)”
    ….um….

3. Geshashwgt Ggwot on June 21, 2021 at 7:52 pm

How many drops would I give my cat to help with intestinal issues? Virus is suspected from fleas, but all the symptoms of salmonella – however, so much $ at the vets cannot figure out why she is loosing weight rapidly, vomiting, etc. She’ll look ready for death, then come out of it full of energy & natural happy beauty again (she’s 14). It’s terrible. Due to the come backs being SO good, my family argues she should not be put down – but due to the downs being visible intestinal pain, crumpled up in pain, just terrible looking, it is something that builds, peaks destructive, she recovers some, then it happens again. I’m at a loss & antibiotics did nothing. This needs antiviral but I don’t know how much to use to get into her intestine.

4. sagna on June 21, 2021 at 7:52 pm

how much does your cat weight. He looks huge.

5. Christian Martinez on June 21, 2021 at 7:53 pm

How about Patchouli?

6. Ashley Valdez on June 21, 2021 at 7:57 pm

hi I just saved a 6 week old kitten and I’m very concerned I’ve had her for a day and she hasn’t pooped just peed . . would it be ok to use vitamin E oil or tea tree oil to help her or just coconut oil?

7. Trisha Chasteen on June 21, 2021 at 8:00 pm

I use my oil with water and Apple cider vinegar. it hasn’t hurt my animals.

8. chrinamint on June 21, 2021 at 8:02 pm

What an absolutely GORGEOUS cat!!

9. Katlyn Himanez on June 21, 2021 at 8:03 pm

I’m not wanting to put oils on my cats but I just want to know which essential oils to stay away from… I’ve heard not to diffuse a certain oil but then on another site it says it’s ok… I also use the brand Aura Cacia

10. Rita Beitz on June 21, 2021 at 8:05 pm

What about stomatus a chronic gum issue with cats. My cat has had it ever since 8 weeks of age. He is 80 % better now, but is not gone. Any suggestions?

11. TinybUbbles on June 21, 2021 at 8:07 pm

Is frankincense safe for cat ?

12. Susan Chegari on June 21, 2021 at 8:14 pm

Great info Jen!

13. carol guthrie on June 21, 2021 at 8:20 pm

What would you suggest for breathing problems in dogs? I also have 2 cats and wouldn’t want to do any harm to the cats.

14. Kiara Lebron on June 21, 2021 at 8:28 pm

Look at the beautiful fur baby

15. Luigi d'Acosta on June 21, 2021 at 8:28 pm

Thank you for your support!. My 4 cats developed herpes from one of them and I’m planning to give hem 100% pure essential oregano oil to cure their herpes. Apparently it works with humans and I want to try with them.

16. Javier Alejos on June 21, 2021 at 8:29 pm

Thanks you very much for the video. I love essential oils. I found your video today because I diffused some peppermint essential in my bedroom. My 7 year old cat ran in when she got a whiff, and won’t leave the area lol.

17. Brealynne Tyree on June 21, 2021 at 8:32 pm

what kind of cat is that its frikin beautiful!!!!!!

18. Nicole Schmidt on June 21, 2021 at 8:36 pm

I accidentally put too much peppermint oil on myself and I am worried that just the smell will bother my cats. I diluted it on my skin but the peppermint smell is so strong : (

19. Natural Mom on June 21, 2021 at 8:39 pm

I bathe my dogs in coconut oil to avoid fleas etc. I was surprised with a lil puppy (chihuahua) and he was scratching so I told my son to check him out and yup he had about 10 fleas so we bathed him in Dr.Woods Castile soap,a little coconut oil (hexane free) and cedarwood oil ( good for our hair,cats and dogs)…..washed him off then dried him and rubbed him all over with coconut oil.He even ate a little bit of coconut oil and enjoyed it.He is fine now,very happy and clean as a whistle….. make sure you do your own research first and use solid coconut oil labeled cold pressed and hexane free to avoid gasoline plus the tick and flea repellent component of coconut oil is “lauric acid”, so it is important to use a pure and unprocessed product.