ESSENTIAL OILS FOR STRESS | My Story | ANXIOUS THOUGHTS: Essential Oils for PANIC ATTACKS

Can essential oils be used for “anxious thoughts” Let me tell you my little story.
SHOP Adrenal/anxiety support package: https://doterra.me/KQrguBW0
SHOP Thyroid support package: https://doterra.me/d54n89jE

It’s not all red lips and gardening:). We all struggle with things behind the scenes. I’m so grateful to be able to use my oils when things get rough. The science is out there (visit pubmed.gov for many studies). Essential oils can be used for some serious support during a panic attack, they can lift your mood in minutes when we’re struggling with depression and can be used to support our bodies when we’re struggling with anxiety,
Often our moods are amplified by our hormones, so in this video, I’ll be touching on the importance of addressing thyroid and adrenal health when you notice you’re really struggling with anxiety.
This is a bit of my story. I’m so thankful for educated doctors and of course, my oils. I hope this blesses you as well. Thanks for enjoying my channel.

My anxiety package: https://doterra.me/KQrguBW0
My thyroid package: https://doterra.me/d54n89jE

Phone and email support available. I’ll get a notification of your purchase and will reach out to schedule a time to go over safe usage and answer any further questions. Natural thyroid remedies? Natural remedies for anxiety? I know you’re wondering if it’s possible oils will work for you. We’ll chat about how to use them and how to work with your doctor as you offer your body additional support with essential oils.

To begin with, Essential Oils BASICS or learn more visit www.shopoils.com/Angela and I’ll send you a goody bag from the farm!

__

Do you like these videos? Then you’ll absolutely love to join the Parisienne Farmgirl Community.

I send out weekly emails about French County Decor, Farmhouse Living and Potager Growing

Subscribe to the Parisienne Farmgirl Mailing list here: http://bit.ly/parisiennefarmgirl

__

Lets Connect on Social:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AngelaParisienneFarmgirl
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parisiennefarmgirl/
Website: http://www.parisiennefarmgirl.com/

1. Irene Pirnik on December 4, 2020 at 9:46 pm

How do you order?

2. Kathy Cagg on December 4, 2020 at 9:48 pm

Panic attacks and anxiety are often generated by too much activity and interaction. They are the body’s way of saying. “slow down, rest.”
    Conversely, depression is often the result of too little activity and interaction.; the body’s way of saying “pick it up, get involved.”
    I also experience benefit from essential oils. We need to address what our body is telling us though and moderate our time and energy usage accordingly. Otherwise the oils become but a bandaid .

I enjoy your channel! Thanks!

3. Sheila Dyck on December 4, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Angela, I have Mast Cell disease, RA, Sjogrens, Crohns . . . . . the list goes on, but I also have had anxiety, depression and panic attacks since I was a teenager – I am now 59. I am wondering what doTerra Essential Oils would be best for me to use with all these issues I have? I would consider selling these oils if they helped me!

4. Anna Ruiz on December 4, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Informative, thank you!

5. Vania Whitfield on December 4, 2020 at 9:49 pm

What can I do for my nails,,,they are dry and cracking?

6. Leslie Carnes on December 4, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Thank you Angela! I learned so much in this video!

7. Sylvia Mcwhite on December 4, 2020 at 9:53 pm

I am thanking God for you getting me started on the essential oil and herbal medicine path! Thank you! I am blinking back tears! I feel like I have some control over my anxiety and panic. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

8. Lake Living with Barb Konie on December 4, 2020 at 9:53 pm

Just found that we have a mutual friend. My daughters, mom and sister all watch your channel. Our friends name is Jill Fisher. Love your channel!

9. Phala Iles on December 4, 2020 at 9:54 pm

I would love to know how to order the products!

10. Susan Taylor on December 4, 2020 at 9:56 pm

That’s how I am right now

11. Phala Iles on December 4, 2020 at 9:58 pm

I really need this stuff!

12. Jennifer M on December 4, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Hi, what red lipstick are you wearing here?

13. Paula Espiritu on December 4, 2020 at 10:02 pm

Very nice I love balance essential oil need to try those supplements

14. Jesus Loves U on December 4, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Hi Angela! I watched your episode on Eco Housing were you three were trying to lift up a stove. I found that in order to take care of your back you may consider purchasing the Shoulder Dolly Moving Straps. You can find it on Amazon. I enjoy your channel! Love from Puerto Rico, Karen

15. scarletbee on December 4, 2020 at 10:04 pm

they really do work. i often wear lavender essential oil as a perfume. one day, i was sitting at the doctor’s office, and there was a woman there who was having a bit of a meltdown. she sat next to me to fill out paperwork, and after a couple minutes, she started leaning my way, breathing deeply. she said, "what are you wearing? it’s calming me down." she was totally composed by the time she handed her paperwork back to the receptionist.

16. Rasul Hafeez on December 4, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Hi, Angela. This is Jalika. Thank you so much for this amazing video. I know there are millions, of women who have these symptoms, feelings and think at times, we’re going, crazy. But, I thank God, and do know, that I’m not. I do so, thank you for sharing this important information, of these wonderful oils, that can help and relieve these feelings we experience. Thank you again. May God bless you and your family. Thank you again. I will be purchasing these oils.

17. Just us at social justice Now on December 4, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Love this ❤️

18. Roksanna Stephens on December 4, 2020 at 10:09 pm

I have clicked on the thyroid package link and all that comes up is the DoTERRA page. Where is the thyroid package list you recommend?

19. Nancy Schremser on December 4, 2020 at 10:10 pm

Hi Angela, You may be experiencing some perimenopause symptoms. I’m not sure how old you are but anytime between 40 and 50 you can start having them. I started having them in my mid 40’s. I didn’t know that was what was happening and I thought I was losing my mind. I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 45 and so hormone replacement wasn’t an option for me. look up perimenopause and see if maybe thats what is happening to you a this time. Stress will intensify it as well. I’m sure your good eating habits and your oils will help you get through it easier. I know as a women w don’t like to think about menopause but it’s the natural progression of aging. I’ve done it with out hormones and you can do it with natural homeopathic products.I will pray for you to be covered in Gods peace as you go through this difficult season of your life. Blessings

20. Melinda Biddy on December 4, 2020 at 10:10 pm

How were you diagnosed with adrenal fatigue? How was it determined?

21. Angel Kitty on December 4, 2020 at 10:13 pm

Hi, Angela!! I can’t find the link to the bottle of pills you are holding. Help!

22. Jody C. on December 4, 2020 at 10:13 pm

Good info. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us.
    I’m wondering if you have done a google search on Magnesium deficiency? I used to feel always wired, tired, moody, experience terrible back ache and etc. Since using magnesium orally and through Epsom Salts baths, I am SO much better. Sunshine and vitamin D3 are also important for my mental health — and walking outdoors. God bless you and all you do.

23. Jennifer Parker on December 4, 2020 at 10:15 pm

I had stress and anxiety from drug use before, it was so bad, I couldn’t socialise with anyone, but when I repented and wanted to change the Lord saved me.

24. Jenny Cantell on December 4, 2020 at 10:15 pm

I just love watching you. All of your videos are so interesting to me. I have watched your makeup video several times as well as some of your other videos. I have all kinds of oils and I try to use them from time to time but I am very nervous about doing something that would make matters worse rather than helping. Still can’t get those eyelashes on!!!! HAHAHA

25. Meriem O on December 4, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Thank you for do terra I m going to get started with your oil thank you for sharing and helping women

26. dilek lemons on December 4, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Are you taking any medication for your Thyroid or just Essential oils . I would like to get of my medicine if the oils really work ????

27. Janet Becker on December 4, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Hi Rachel it was exciting to meet you at the Dottera conference today. My sister has started me on Doterra and when I saw your video I called her to get us signed up for the conference. She had to contact her leader because the conference was full. Hope you will have a meet up some time
    Janet Becker

28. Tracy Roland on December 4, 2020 at 10:20 pm

How does Past Tense work compared to the two you mentioned ?

29. Susan Taylor on December 4, 2020 at 10:20 pm

But the dr said my thyroid was fine

30. Aileen Toh on December 4, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Hi Angela. I’m a new subscriber. Been binge watching your channel and I’m so grateful. I was curious about your essential oils and supplements from doterra. Learned that there is a Singapore office…we have a free enrollment til 30th Nov (tomorrow)…but how does this work? I never had any experience of how the products are like. But I’m wondering if I could do it as a business too. I’m not employed, full housewife. No children. But I want to take care of my health and well being. I just turned 41.

31. Meriem O on December 4, 2020 at 10:27 pm

I love you angela is a real woman thank you

32. LadyGrace on December 4, 2020 at 10:28 pm

Fabulous. I love my DoTerra oils. Always eager to learn more.

33. Aurora Rose on December 4, 2020 at 10:28 pm

Thanks for not only sharing your personal story, but caring enough to share what has worked for you so others may benefit from your journey.

34. Amber Thistle on December 4, 2020 at 10:29 pm

I keep Cheer, Balance and Past Tense out on my end table in my living room so I can just grab it throughout the day. They are the 3 that I use consistently to function.

35. Anastasia Remmes on December 4, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Healing should start in the home. You are right.

36. maryjoan on December 4, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Great kindness and inspiration. Food is also a huge issue. Great info n oils they’re wonderful.

37. Kathy Cole on December 4, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Hi Angela How do I buy some oil from you?

38. Cherryl Gadellaa on December 4, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Hi Angela. Greetings from Perth Western Australia. Tx forte invaluable info. Do you have any consultants I. Perth ? If so could you please advise? Tx v much. Kind regards Btw. Luv your videos. Blessings

39. gaas frick on December 4, 2020 at 10:37 pm

I have not just the right but the duty to say my doctor all about

40. Melinda Biddy on December 4, 2020 at 10:37 pm

How can order the things you speak of?

41. Martha Salas on December 4, 2020 at 10:39 pm

How about magnesium spray? Can you let us know about that. Thanks

42. Mary Alley on December 4, 2020 at 10:40 pm

My girlfriend saw a video that was done with you and Shaye Elliott about thyroid problems and Doterra oils. I can’t seem to find it. Can you help?

43. Bonnie Daniel on December 4, 2020 at 10:42 pm

I just completed my first order and am excited now for the delivery. Thank You so much! bd

44. LA Chica on December 4, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Thanks for the information!! I go through the fast heart rate, anxious, no sleep and it goes round and round. it gets better then it happens again. usually during my cycle. Had my thyroid check but the doc said it’s normal range. I have been loosing lots of hair. I also suffer from iron deficiency can the supplements also help with this?? Thank you.

45. Jennifer Turner on December 4, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Does either Balance or Cheer have lavender?