Essential Oils to Help Improve Your Health?

Plus, he shares the number one thing you should look for when selecting essential oils.

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDoctors
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thedoctors
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedoctorstv

About The Doctors: The Doctors is an Emmy award-winning daytime talk show hosted by ER physician Dr. Travis Stork and co-hosted by plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Ordon, along with dermatologist Dr. Sonia Batra, OB-GYN Dr. Nita Landry, and neuropsychologist Dr. Judy Ho.

The Doctors helps you understand the latest health headlines, delivers exclusive interviews with celebrities dealing with health issues, debates and investigates health and safety claims, explains the latest viral videos and how you can avoid emergency situations, and serves up celebrity chefs to share the hottest and healthiest recipes and foods.

1. Johnny DiMeglio on June 5, 2021 at 3:55 am

Unfortunately that remedy doesn’t work for Covid!

2. Sanja New Moon Life on June 5, 2021 at 3:56 am

I drink

3. Rene Souza on June 5, 2021 at 4:08 am

We have great Brazilian brands here! I always run the purity oil test and it never fails. Money-wise, I’ve been saving a lot after I introduced oils in my care routine. I don’t buy expensive hair masks etc, anymore because the oils along with my affordable creams provide extra nourishment more than any other product I’ve tried.

Be aware from who you buy oils from! I use it for cosmetic purposes only. It’s been 6 months! It has changed my skin and repaired my hair from all the damages caused by chemical stuff such as highlights and the frequent use of flat iron.

I blend oils with all creams I have. Organic Creams but affordable creams for hair except my sunscreen which is the only expensive cream I have.

4. Jason Aldrich on June 5, 2021 at 4:09 am

Essential oils….. Today’s snake oil.

5. shaban ali on June 5, 2021 at 4:19 am

his english is awful

6. PepeFrogLive on June 5, 2021 at 4:19 am

Lavender (lavandula angustifolia)

7. Mike BoneMusic on June 5, 2021 at 4:29 am

Is it safe to take Sage Oil under the tongue for memory?

8. Jacqueline Cooper on June 5, 2021 at 4:30 am

these oils ARE NOT suitable for medicinal use, they are for aromatic distilation use only no matter what the label says… I’D BE ASKING HOW MUCH THESE DR"s GOT PAID FOR THIS ENDORSEMENT!!!

9. myrrh Frankincese on June 5, 2021 at 4:36 am

Frankincense oil kills viruses

10. S A on June 5, 2021 at 4:38 am

Yeah, no, essential oils are only to smell. If you have any troubling symptoms, pay a visit to a physician. Whatever these essential oils are meant for, is all a lie. You can smell them, they smell good. But nothing else.

11. kavish dulabh on June 5, 2021 at 4:38 am

I don’t if anyone else has taken note, but the doctors seem disinterested in whatever this man is saying. It’s almost as though they are asking him these questions for the sake of the show.

12. Babes Doce on June 5, 2021 at 4:39 am

Oil is oil. All the same scented or unscented. Google it!

13. Mood is Everything on June 5, 2021 at 4:39 am

i love this!

14. Loretta Gallagher on June 5, 2021 at 4:50 am

Very Interesting. I bought alot of Gurunanda Oils and learning how to use them.

15. MissLilRedRooster on June 5, 2021 at 4:51 am

Essential oils help me fall and stay asleep, and they help with my anxiety. But they don’t cure anything, a lot of the effects are psychosomatic. If they make you happy to smell them, great. But don’t replace them with solid science and common sense.

16. Lebohang Mofokeng on June 5, 2021 at 4:54 am

I would love to try this