Essential Oils vs. Fragrance Oils | Why we only use essential oils | Herb’N Eden After Hours Epi 3

In the third episode of Herb’N Eden After Hours, we dive in about essential oils versus fragrance oils. What is the difference between the two? Are they the same? Why we only use essential oils in our products. #essentialoils #naturaloils

For more information regarding our products with essential oils, check out:

1. RAW JUICE SOAPERY on April 24, 2021 at 2:12 am

I’m sorry I was actually listening to what you’re saying but you have to use a alcohol to separate the essential oil in the hydrosol system and when you are making the essential oil use in the hydrosol system you do not use the same method making and hydrosol water so the hydrosol water is different how it is being made then the essential oil because you actually have to have more herbs to produce the essential oil and they have to be a Ethel alcohol that is put in there to separate the oil from the water even though according to Some company the alcohol is not in the essential oil

2. Anne Belasco on April 24, 2021 at 2:13 am

Hi can i use both of oil to make a perfume?

3. Maid4You Cleaning services on April 24, 2021 at 2:17 am

Enjoyed your video!! Could I asked who you purchase your essential oils from?

4. RAW JUICE SOAPERY on April 24, 2021 at 2:18 am

I understand the whole concept of what you’re saying that fragrant oil and essential or not the same but according to the FDA essential oil in fragrant oil is considered as fragrant oil when you put it on your label some a essential oils can be very very very harmful to the human body more than the fragrance oil it can go through the bloodstream faster than the fragrance oil because of the medicinal purpose so I just think that a customer should able to choose whether they want that type of product in their skin Caroline that should be the decision of the customers that we services

5. DD's Alchemy on April 24, 2021 at 2:20 am

6. krncharms on April 24, 2021 at 2:20 am

Hi, can I just add a few MIllileters to an already made lotion that I made a few days or do I have to heat it up again and and add more preservatives to it ?

7. Mystik psykhe on April 24, 2021 at 2:21 am

please talk about natural fragrance sourced from essential oil isolates. So far im not sure because they are not certified organic

8. Porsche Dudley on April 24, 2021 at 2:22 am

Thank you!!!

9. Pampered Soaps on April 24, 2021 at 2:23 am

Great job on this video my fellow soaper. We make our own essential oils with distillation machine and the finished product is always amazing. Great job. Keep up the good work.

10. Tami Cook on April 24, 2021 at 2:24 am

Such a great video, thank you for sharing. Could you also share the name of the book regarding alchemy?

11. Megan on April 24, 2021 at 2:25 am

12. POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT on April 24, 2021 at 2:31 am

I’m trying to find essential oils that can calm the strong aromas of my hair oil. Any suggestions?

13. john doh on April 24, 2021 at 2:32 am

This is just superb, I have been researching "are diptyque candles worth the price?" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you heard people talk about – Panlijah Inconceivable Position – (should be on google have a look ) ? It is a great one of a kind guide for discovering how to become a candle making master and turn a profit without the hard work. Ive heard some incredible things about it and my co-worker got amazing results with it.

14. MRG PRO on April 24, 2021 at 2:36 am

Well said! For health reasons you can choose natural and healing scents or synthetic, artificial and chemical additives with fragrance oils. The choice seems pretty easy.

15. Nieee ee on April 24, 2021 at 2:39 am

Thank you for the info!!

16. Mykael Lindsey on April 24, 2021 at 2:39 am

Thank you so much!! I was so confused & needed this!!

17. MONISA MONTOYA on April 24, 2021 at 2:40 am

I initially purchased the diffuser and lavender essential oil to keep gnats away from my computer. They are attracted to the light of the screen and were driving me nuts. The mist worked- they do not come around the computer when the diffuser is on. I then decided to learn more about aromatherapy and purchased more machines and essential oils. I prefer them to the candles and incense.

18. Dawn Whitehorn on April 24, 2021 at 2:41 am

This is my first time commenting on a Youtube video EVER! You are so inspirational! Thank you <3

19. RAW JUICE SOAPERY on April 24, 2021 at 2:42 am

20. Moriah Carter on April 24, 2021 at 2:58 am

Love this video, thanks so much for it! I have several Scott Cunningham books but not this one, i need it!

21. Jackie R on April 24, 2021 at 3:06 am

I agree with you tarren, I’ve been using essential oil before it became popular, I use it in my soaps as well, not to mention its anti aging effects on the skin, every drop of oil is from our Heavenly Father, so it has to be good

22. azzie grant on April 24, 2021 at 3:06 am

Hey, could you share what books you’re reading?