FAKE Essential Oils??!! Here's What to Look For

Everybody and their sister is using essential oils these days, but do you know what you’re buying? Watch this video to find out what you need to look for to make sure you’re getting the real deal!

Certified Organic essential oils — https://amzn.to/2EmrEmD

Follow Mo on Twitter: @moniekjames

The Confetti Collective, LLC exists as a lifestyle platform that inspires women to create their big, beautiful lives.

Connect with TCC on the interwebs:
Website – www.theconfetticollective.com
FB – www.facebook.com/theconfetticollective
Twitter – https://twitter.com/confetticollect
IG – http://instagram.com/theconfetticollective_
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/confetticollect
Google + – https://www.google.com/+Theconfetticollective

1. French Viking on October 4, 2020 at 5:34 am

Hey do you any experience with Hemani essential oils? They are really cheap, that makes me a bit suspecious.

2. M Williams on October 4, 2020 at 5:34 am

Not able to find the link where you Oder your oils

3. Khadeejah Lambat on October 4, 2020 at 5:34 am

I have never come across any Essential oils that have a glass dropper… Please give an example of a company that has glass droppers

4. Candace Wabbington on October 4, 2020 at 5:38 am

I have received oils and a dropper was included separately. All the other things were present (dark bottle, diffuser at the opening of the bottle).

5. JOSEPH TAYLOR on October 4, 2020 at 5:39 am

Thanks alot sister im getting into the true oil herbology and im doing my research first, you’ve been a big help✊ im gonna check out your link for supplies too.

6. Greg Brady on October 4, 2020 at 5:40 am

Great info from my Ebony Queen!

7. mary-ann setlhare on October 4, 2020 at 5:42 am

Nice sweet and informative, thank you.

8. Tamlin Martini on October 4, 2020 at 5:43 am

I see you live Young Living Oils. Me too… But what are your thoughts of those sold on Wish? Is it the same?

9. Savannah Tollison on October 4, 2020 at 5:44 am

Not an expert. Not trying to start drama . Just been doing a lot of research. will say watch several videos. Look at multiple points of view. I have seen a few videos covering studies that are out there that are available to the public about young living these came about because of legal issues they’ve had. These legal records are out there for people to review. They contradict their seed to seal claim. A lot of what they say on their own packaging and website doesn’t fit what other sources say about them. This is true of other companies too. A lot of big names that claim the same thing. So just don’t believe a website, or a label. Just sharing some things I’ve uncovered from a few different sources on YouTube and from people with experience.

10. steve prentice on October 4, 2020 at 5:46 am

So what would you use as a dropper? Because everyone of them has a plastic insert

11. Jima Elaigwu on October 4, 2020 at 5:47 am

Thank you so much for these tips I was about to get fakes and you stopped me

12. Robert on October 4, 2020 at 5:49 am

13. Justin Garcia on October 4, 2020 at 5:49 am

Can anyone recommend a place where I can get real essential oils?

14. Zim Flame on October 4, 2020 at 5:51 am

What if it’s fake in glass. Chinese will listen to what people are looking for and create fake in good packaging

15. Signs From Heaven Jesus Is Lord on October 4, 2020 at 5:54 am

I noticed you said you started right off within the African community we read about oils blah blah blah.. it comes off right away like. you feel like you have to describe that you’re like the rest of the world… Sweetie you are like the rest of the world you don’t have to tell us what community you’re from you’re just as good as me or that yellow person over there or that read person over there.. we’re all the same in God’s eyes. Heck you’re probably even BETTER then some that are my community or that red one over there or that yellowing over there.
    Stop feeling the need to explain yourself because you are who you are

16. Angelina X on October 4, 2020 at 5:55 am

Can you recommend any other brands?

17. bill48m on October 4, 2020 at 5:56 am

a lot of very good info here, this tells me that my sandalwood oil is the real deal

18. Link Tukang Besi on October 4, 2020 at 5:57 am

i think about plastic filler it usualy use for 10ml bottle, not all of them fake, they use that filler because they think with 10ml it will not last long like bigger bottle. i think it will better if it have expired date ( i buy EO with expired date on it label with my 30ml vetiver will expired in 2025, my 30ml grapefruid less than a year.
    in here usually 5ml, 10ml is repacking from a a liter EO so they buy amber glass bottle with filler, if buy more than 100ml will get aluminium bottle.

19. babyangel254able on October 4, 2020 at 5:59 am

Is the orifice producer not plastic?? It’s in all of Young livings oils…so is it breaking down the quality of the oils?

20. Jaholo on October 4, 2020 at 5:59 am

So if it doesn’t have the latin name on it, that means it’s not pure?

21. Rhainn Caasi on October 4, 2020 at 6:00 am

I bought castor oil for eye lashes at our school and I’m not sure if it’s fake or not

22. ATOMIC BOMB on October 4, 2020 at 6:01 am

I have essential oils and they are good for everything except the Latin name thing,which i think it has on the back

23. Aubrey Kleinschmidt on October 4, 2020 at 6:03 am

Thank you, this video was very helpful.

24. N Ana C on October 4, 2020 at 6:07 am

Your hair is beautiful!

25. Ireland A on October 4, 2020 at 6:07 am

I thought all spouts for oils, were plastic the ones your showing look plastic, but your saving the reducer should be what metal?

26. Empress on October 4, 2020 at 6:10 am

What’s about sourcing bulk order of Essential oils…..will like to hear your thoughts on that. Thank you for the info.

27. Amanda on October 4, 2020 at 6:15 am

Ok everything you just went through actually some fake oils have all the same lol

28. Brandi Webb on October 4, 2020 at 6:15 am

Thank you for the info! New to essential oils.

29. nyslor1982 on October 4, 2020 at 6:19 am

Hi, I’m also a Young Living member and the top opening, looks and feels like plastic to me and the cover too.

30. Raven Stillwaters on October 4, 2020 at 6:19 am

Thankyou for a complete review.

31. Sharon Cohen on October 4, 2020 at 6:20 am

Value packed video! Although the fastest way is the paper test. It’s enough to drop 1 drop on a piece of paper and let it dry and see what happens. If you see there’s still an oil ring after about an hour, it’s fake. 100% pure oils’ rings disappear completely.

32. organic essential oil on October 4, 2020 at 6:23 am

Buy Orginal Organic Essential Oils from Savhera Visit : https://savhera.com/

33. Punanamous Me on October 4, 2020 at 6:25 am

Pretty

34. Jordy P on October 4, 2020 at 6:26 am

I know this vid was made a while ago, but what company would you recommend??

35. Anika Corbett on October 4, 2020 at 6:27 am

Mine ingredients say organic peppermint leaves, it doesn’t say a Latin name, that’s all it says is it ok ?

36. brooke v on October 4, 2020 at 6:27 am

Has anyone heard of “Revive” Essential Oil? Is it pure?

37. One4Truth777 on October 4, 2020 at 6:28 am

Am I tripping but I could of sworn your bottles have plastic dispensers inside of them but you said that’s wrong and a sign it’s a fake oil. smh on that one.

38. Sophie on October 4, 2020 at 6:29 am

Natures oils are known for not being authentic. I know this video is 5 years old but I hope people are not buying this.

39. Mel on October 4, 2020 at 6:29 am

I pay 25.00 for vanilla for bath bombs

40. Keegan Crocker on October 4, 2020 at 6:30 am

Don’t buy doterra and other MLMs. Though they are better quality than the fake ones you will find for super cheap, they are not high enough quality to be used medicinally, and don’t smell good enough to be used for perfume imo. Aura Cacia is a brand that makes good oils. Natural food stores will usually have good ones, but discount stores unfortunately have low quality ones. Which are okay to use as scent but are not medicinal . And unfortunately they don’t smell as good as the real ones.

41. Lenore talon on October 4, 2020 at 6:32 am

I don’t mind using fake essential oil like wintergreen because you get 6oz and I put a tablespoon in my wash.