Favorite Roller Bottles DIY ESSENTIAL OIL RECIPES

Follow along with Laura on Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajNrPhYpSf6XblubDwSrjA

MY BLOG COURSE
Join over 500 students in learning how to grow your own blog from scratch in my new blogging course:

(Use code YOUTUBE for over $50 off!)

Watch my free essential oils class- https://shopoils.com/farmhouse-on-boone/

This post contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My essential oil box- https://amzn.to/2NOXHOu (affiliate link)

These three roller bottle that every family needs on hand cover so many common ailments. Rashes, stomach bugs, sleeplessness are among the top concerns addressed with the combination of just five basic essential oils. I also offer free printable labels!

Did you know that I have a box of essential oils that is overflowing? Its true. I own everything from rose oil (by far my favorite EVER) to cardamom, oregano, basil and everything in between. You’d be hard pressed to find a plant that I do not own the essential oil of.

When my little one scrapes their knee on the sidewalk at the park, there’s an oil for that.

When my husband has sore shoulders from working out, there’s an oil for that.

Feeling a little sleepless, depressed, anxious? There’s an oil for that too.

We wouldn’t be without oils in this old farmhouse. We use them for cleaning, gardening, and in our natural care products. They are the power of plants all harnessed in a tiny little bottle.

If you are brand new with oils, and not sure where you should even begin, these three roller bottles cover so many bases. They are the perfect place to start!

You can watch my sister Laura, from Our Oily House, and I make these rollers on video. Or keep scrolling to get the recipes in text form.

Three Roller Bottles Every Family Needs on Hand
Immune Booster Roller Bottle Recipe
4 drops Frankincense
4 drops Melaleuca (aka Tea Tree Oil)
2 drops Oregano
4 drops Lemon

Add all the essential oils to a 10 mL roller bottle and top it off with fractionated coconut oil.

This is excellent for when you the call from the other mom whose kid was in nursery, who just got diagnosed with the flu. The combination of these four oils is useful in strengthening the immune system. It is also helpful in decreasing the duration of symptoms when sickness strikes.

Roll it on the bottoms of the feet for immune support during cold and flu season.

2. Relaxing Roller Bottle Recipe

10 drops Frankincense
10 drops Lavender

You know those nights when you just feel a little restless? Your mind is racing with the to-do list for the next day, and all those things you fear you forgot to accomplish today. I know I’m not the only one.

This soothing roller bottle is perfect for when those anxious feelings won’t let your mind just shut off for the day.

Roll it on the bottoms of your feet, on your chest or down the spine to help promote relaxation and a restful night’s sleep.

Frankincense, known as the king of all oils promotes feelings of peace. It is often used in spiritual contexts for its grounding effects.

Lavender is well known for its ability to promote calmness and relaxation.

Together they are a dynamic duo for helping you to get a health night’s sleep.

3. Clear Skin Roller Bottle Recipe

6 drops Frankincense
6 drops Lavender
4 drops Melaleuca

Add all the essential oils to a 10 mL roller bottle and top it off with fractionated ccoconut oil.

Probably the most common oil trio used here in the farmhouse, frankincense, lavender and melaleuca are a potent combo for all ailments pertaining to the skin.
Use this roller for bee stings, rashes, acne, eczema, poison ivy, bug bites…the list goes on.

Grab your free printable labels Click HERE to download your free essential oil roller bottle free printable labels.
I mine on this matte waterproof vinyl sticker paper.

Get all the info on the essential oils we use in the farmhouse: https://www.farmhouseonboone.com/essential-oils/
Follow along over on Instagram for more peaks at our daily life in my IG stories: https://www.instagram.com/farmhouseonboone
My video equipment:
Camera- http://amzn.to/2BebVEO
Lens- http://amzn.to/2C2cKwY
Lights- http://amzn.to/2C1H8rt
Microphone- http://amzn.to/2s9EobG
Tripod- http://amzn.to/2C1KFpJ

Music: Morning Mandolin by Chris Haugen
Business inquiries: lisa@farmhouseonboone.com

Follow along with Farmhouse on Boone:

farmhouseonboone.com
instagram.com/farmhouseonboone
pinterest.com/farmhouseonboon
facebook.com/farmhouseonboone

1. Nancy Dee on November 20, 2020 at 8:58 pm

My favorites are cedarwood and lavender in johoba oil! Its great

2. LivingHappy on November 20, 2020 at 9:00 pm

Hiya! Was wondering if you could do a video on products that you use for your baby. Things such as bath and skin care items as well as cloth wipes. Thank you!

3. Loretta Young on November 20, 2020 at 9:00 pm

Thank you for your recipes! Are these safe to use while pregnant?

4. kayla G on November 20, 2020 at 9:04 pm

I love the essential oils and the way you put them together. I also subscribed to your sisters Chanel.

5. Donna on November 20, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Hi Lisa!! Great video!! Your nephew is adorable!!! ☺️

6. Y&S FOOD! on November 20, 2020 at 9:08 pm

Fantastic video! Here at Y&S FOOD! we really like to check out these sort of content. We make Travel & Food movies as well, around the world, and so we are frequently seeking out inspirations as well as concepts. Thank You.

7. howardjasmen82 on November 20, 2020 at 9:08 pm

Love the box compartment that u hold your oils in. Where can I purchase this at?

8. Ginger on November 20, 2020 at 9:09 pm

can i use grapeseed or sunflower oil instead of fco?

9. Summer Mckee on November 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm

im new to this thank you for this info !

10. Mike Stevens on November 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm

How did you find the oils you use now and why use the brand you picked?

11. paul millsap on November 20, 2020 at 9:13 pm

What oils would you recommend for a nighttime rollerball for a baby (10 months old) that doesn’t sleep well at night? Please let me know how many drops also thank you

12. CC3 Mathews on November 20, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Thank you for this!

13. Thats Awesome 11 on November 20, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Im new to your channel and rang your bell. I love to learn about eo uses

14. kcbvids on November 20, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Hi Lisa, Greetings for Oregon! Great video, thanks for the good info. I have a question regarding the pickles in salt water ferment, should the liquid look slightly cloudy? I’m on day three. So enjoy you videos! Gods blessings to you and your family.

15. Mary old man on November 20, 2020 at 9:17 pm

Hi dear form where you buy the essential oil

16. Maaike van Dijk-Bokkers on November 20, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Can these be used while pregnant?

17. La Raey Galati on November 20, 2020 at 9:21 pm

I use doTerra, and Love unboxing, but it seems most people only do YL. Would you consider doing an LRP unboxing?

18. Sam Lorenzo on November 20, 2020 at 9:22 pm

well i can say that essential oils are really healthy… look at her baby soooooo cute and healthy…

19. Debbie King on November 20, 2020 at 9:22 pm

I love both your channels!! I hope you’ll do another live class soon I was away and don’t get to sign up 🙁

20. Dolores J. Rush on November 20, 2020 at 9:22 pm

Do either one of you go to a Integrative or Naturopathic physician? I use this email address to see if any of the non-caffeine herbal teas I want to drink will interfere with my medication. It’s a free service at UMKC = umkcdruginformation@umkc.edu
    I can drink thyme, hyssop and peppermint tea, but not balm, because it can raise blood sugars. Senna leaves are good as a laxative and there were several other plant leaves that can cause your blood sugars to drop suddenly, so I have to be careful to not drink too much. They recommended
    1 cup a day.

21. Ariel Young on November 20, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Where do you buy the empty roller bottles?

22. SM503 on November 20, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Don’t some essential oils like citrusy oils are bad to wear when going outside under the sun you can get burned???? Sorry i ask i am a nee begginer at essential oils

23. Farmhouse on Boone on November 20, 2020 at 9:27 pm

Thanks for watching this video! Make sure to go check out Laura’s channel. 🙂 If you want to learn more about EOs you can join Laura and I LIVE Monday night for a class. Sign up here: https://www.subscribepage.com/essentialoils

24. Kwinn Alcala on November 20, 2020 at 9:27 pm

If we dont have a fractionated coconut oil, can we use a virgin coconut oil instead on top of the essential oils? Thank you ❤ loved your channel so much!

25. Mary Anne's Playtime on November 20, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Do you have a recipe for 5ml roller bottle?

26. Courtney Bougie on November 20, 2020 at 9:30 pm

Oh, my! I’m going to have to re-watch this video….I couldn’t keep my eyes off of the baby! ADORABLE!!!

27. Andrea Bontempo on November 20, 2020 at 9:31 pm

I love your videos but am disappointed to see that you use Doterra oils. If you want a higher grade essential oil you should check out Young Living. Do terra actually used to be in the Corporate structure with Young Living and after taking all the information they could about our oils they left Young Living and with the recipes they stole they started Doterra. Basically stabbing Gary Young in the back. There is so much disinfo out there about Doterra and Young Living but Gary Young started the essential oil craze over 30 years ago and that cannot be replicated. He just recently passed away two months ago but just know he did to essential oils more than any other human being ever could or ever will. Young Living has all their own farms or have partner farms and they strive for the best most topnotch oils ever. Nothing adulterated will ever be in our oils, even though there is a lot of bad and wrong information out there about our oils. They truly are the best

28. Amanda Solomon on November 20, 2020 at 9:31 pm

It took me a minute to realise why I like both channels so much, and why I always wonder why you guys look alike… Now, I get it. #sisterhood Awesome. Thank you guys.

29. Helen Underwood on November 20, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Do you have to use each one of the oils?

30. Deelicious Grapes on November 20, 2020 at 9:41 pm

I love u guys! Thank u both for sharing your expertise! I love making lotions, creams, household cleaners…etc

31. Gi Santos on November 20, 2020 at 9:42 pm

That’s Great, Lisa. I’m going to meet your sister’s chanell.

32. monaturenique on November 20, 2020 at 9:43 pm

You two are women after my own heart!! I love Doterra oils. I need to get into selling them. I’ve been using my oils for over a year and I love them. My skeptical family members are now believers!! I love making roller ball recipes.

33. Marielle Lopez on November 20, 2020 at 9:45 pm

That baby is so cute!!!

34. Denise D Rivers on November 20, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Omg another beautiful baby. Complete distraction….lol….I just subscribed to Laura’s channel.

35. Vladimir Hatala on November 20, 2020 at 9:46 pm

Sprostost pre hlupakoch !!!!

36. Natalia Lopes on November 20, 2020 at 9:48 pm

Both you and your sister have beautiful children. I subscribed to your sister’s channell. It is very interesting. I find it would be a little easier to follow if the camera follows or focuses more on the table with the bottles in order to show the mixing process and also the ingredients. Kind of like a cooking video maybe. I want to learn more though. Thank you.

37. Alexa B on November 20, 2020 at 9:48 pm

SO GLAD I found you guys <3

38. jerry zheng on November 20, 2020 at 9:50 pm

This is Mig Packaging. We are dealing cosmetic, beauty, perfume packaging.
    We can help you find the best products according to your needs.

EMAIL: info@migpack.com
    WEB: hzmig.en.alibaba.com

Account Manager

39. courtney dizon on November 20, 2020 at 9:50 pm

FYI I’m an esthetician. Coconut oil is no bueno for the face. It is comedogenic, which means it clogs pores causing pimples. Jojoba is ok for the face.

40. LivingwithNicole on November 20, 2020 at 9:51 pm

What size lables do you use for your bottles

41. Y&S FOOD! on November 20, 2020 at 9:51 pm

Excellent movie! Up here at Y&S FOOD! we really like to discover this type of contents. We produce Travel & Food video as well, all around the world, and therefore we are always seeking for inspirations and perhaps creative concepts. Thank You.

42. Susan Hetherington on November 20, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Lisa, love all this oily goodness. Thank you to both of you for sharing. Will you be in Utah in September?

43. Krista / The Pursuit of Homemaking on November 20, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Great video! It makes me realize how much I need to learn before I can have our home be a drug/medicine-free home.

44. miss wendz on November 20, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Hi, Can i remove the oregano oil in immune booster blend?