Fibromyalgia & Diet | Mediterranean vs. Vegan vs. Hypocaloric vs. Low FODMAP vs. Gluten-Free Diets & PROBIOTICS – Possible Treatments?

Fibromyalgia is the most common chronic, diffuse musculoskeletal pain syndrome that involves psychiatric, sleep disturbances and other associated symptoms including Raynaud’s phenomenon. In this lesson, we discuss different diets (including probiotic supplementation) that have been examined as possible treatments for fibromyalgia including effects of diet on fibromyalgia pain, sleep disturbances, fatigue, and psychiatric symptoms like anxiety and depression.

I hope you find this lesson helpful. If you do, please consider liking, subscribing, and clicking the notification bell to help support this channel and stay up-to-date on future lessons.

JJ

Please donate to help support this channel ➜ https://www.patreon.com/jjmedicine

****EXCLAIMER: The content (ex. images) used in this lesson are used in accordance with Fair Use laws and is intended for educational purposes only.****

*Subscribe for more free medical lessons* https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFPvnkCZbHfBvV8ApBBE0vA?sub_confirmation=1

**MEDICAL DISCLAIMER**: JJ Medicine does not provide medical advice, and the information available on this channel does not offer a diagnosis or advice regarding treatment. Information presented in these lessons is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, and information presented here is NOT TO BE USED as an alternative to a healthcare professional’s diagnosis and treatment of any person/animal.

Only a physician or other licensed healthcare professional are able to determine the requirement for medical assistance to be given to a patient. Please seek the advice of your physician or other licensed healthcare provider if you have any questions regarding a medical condition.

————————————————————————————————————-

Try Audible and Get A Free Audiobook

For books and more information on these topics

Check out the best tool to help grow your YouTube channel (it’s helped me!)

Follow me on Twitter! ➜ https://twitter.com/JJ_Medicine
Come join me on Facebook! ➜ https://www.facebook.com/JJ-Medicine-100642648161192/
————————————————————————————————————-

Check out some of my other lessons.

Medical Terminology – The Basics – Lesson 1:

Infectious Disease Playlist

Dermatology Playlist

Pharmacology Playlist

Hematology Playlist

Rheumatology Playlist

Endocrinology Playlist

Nephrology Playlist

—————————————————————————————

*Although I try my best to present accurate information, there may be mistakes in this video. If you do see any mistakes with information in this lesson, please comment and let me know.*

1. jemella anderson on August 31, 2020 at 12:29 am

What a great joy in my heart to share this to the entire public on how doctorlucky cure me from herpes1&2 with his herbs and roots, I never believe it will work because the doctors keep saying there is no cure but i was desperate and needed to get this thing out of my body. I saw a comment online testifying on how doctorlucky cure her from herpes and hpv and i contact doctorlucky and explain my problem to him and he prepare the cure and send it to me through UPS speed,which i use it just the way He instructed me and thank God today am a beneficiary to these cure. I went to my doctor for checkup after 1 week of taking the herbs and i was tested Herpes1&2 negative and my doctor told me that the virus is completely gone from my system. So i will tell you all who is looking for a cure to his/her HIV/AIDS and HERPES that doctorlucky took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cure my Uncle and his wife from HPV. doctorlucky heals with natural herbs. Please i urge you to contact him now through his email address: doctorluckyherbalhome@gmail.com or doctoralexherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +393510598611. and he is also capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, COLD SORE,FIBROID,ALS, CANCER of all kind,DIABETES and so many other infections.https://doctorluckyherbalhomecom.wordpress.com you can also add him up on instagram page @doctorluckyh

2. Genebra Lancelote on August 31, 2020 at 12:34 am

Vegan diet doesn’t work for everyone unfortunately. I know someone that felt worse after trying a vegan diet for months. Not a raw vegan diet, a whole food plant based one, a said healthy and complete vegan diet. Raw is very extreme and restrictive, so that was not tried. What I heard that helped some people was a keto, animal based diet, but it’s expensive for a lot of people. It seems like being in ketosis take away the pain of some individuals at least.

3. Gayle Cheung on August 31, 2020 at 12:39 am

Then why even mention about the one patient case whatever that was stupid

4. Saif Raja on August 31, 2020 at 12:40 am

Ok ,these foods are not good for ,FIBRO myalgia, but which foods good for this disease, what is the remedy, how throw it out in our brains.

5. 李思远 on August 31, 2020 at 12:43 am

Very useful – thanks.

6. Ana Carranza on August 31, 2020 at 12:44 am

It all depends in every person you canot say what works for one may not work for another one; it’s very hard!

7. Catherine Secula on August 31, 2020 at 12:45 am

so i am totally confuse , what it left to eat ???

8. Stephanie Bogart on August 31, 2020 at 12:49 am

Pescatarian diet is what I do. I’m surprised at the study talking about aspartame. If I chew gum with aspartame (which is most gum) I will have pain in 20 minutes.

9. SAP 23 on August 31, 2020 at 12:51 am

The findings on Gluten and Pain are so far from right you should be disgusted. If I eat Gluten.. my pain levels sky-rocket… I’ve had two decades of Personal Trials that prove that conclusively… but being able to see that in a Test Tube is no doubt, difficult.

10. Subrat Panda on August 31, 2020 at 12:51 am

I have no joint swelling but pain and clicking sound from every joints..and all blood tests are normal…is it fibromyalgia or rheumatoid arthritis?

11. Funchick50 on August 31, 2020 at 12:52 am

skELEEtal lol. SKELetal

12. Jake Romero on August 31, 2020 at 12:56 am

I love it! Thanks! 6:52 7:05

13. Gayle Cheung on August 31, 2020 at 1:05 am

Two months ago going on three months of milk back in my diet which is over 4 gallons of milk per month and now I am so much pain and I’m so constipated acid reflux you name it I got it… I am 57 now… Neck back upper lower paying

14. Avianca G on August 31, 2020 at 1:07 am

I understand exercise is important, but with widespread pain exercise is hard to do

15. Listen2DeathMetal on August 31, 2020 at 1:09 am

Good content thanks, tomatoes are fruits BTW.

16. 000tck000 on August 31, 2020 at 1:11 am

What are legumes?

17. Momiji The Lesbian Leftie on August 31, 2020 at 1:13 am

Ok so. Did they not even have clear studies yet showing that probiotic consumption alters gut microbiome?
    I thought probiotic efficacy was still mere speculation?

18. SAP 23 on August 31, 2020 at 1:14 am

Respectfully, The way you describe hypersensitivity makes me cringe. My brain may be doing something wrong but The swollen joints and food triggers are not in my head…