GETTING STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS | tips, tricks + recipes

GET A PREMIUM STARTER KIT: http://www.simplyquinoa.com/kit
READ MORE ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILS: http://www.simplyquinoa.com/getting-started-with-essential-oils/

Thought about trying essential oils before? Here’s everything you need to know about getting started with essential oils, including tips, tricks & recipes!

WHAT’S IN THE STARTER KIT:
— 11 (5-mL) oils that have daily-use application including Thieves, Stress Away, Purification, RC, DiGize, PanAway, Copaiba, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Copaiba, and Frankincense
— a diffuser powerful enough to cover 300 square feet (retail between $80 and $100)
— samples of the most popular products, including 10 oil pouches and 2 (2-ounce) packets of NingXia Red
— educational material, including the Essential Oils at A Glance users guide
— one AromaGlide Rollerball Fitment to pop on your oil bottles for easy application
— 10 tiny dram bottles to carry oils with you easily or to share oils with friends (SO cute!!!)

BONUSES:
– 24% off future products
– ongoing oil usage support through our members only chat groups, free online classes, and one-on-one support from me as you need it

______________________________

SUBSCRIBE for new videos on Tuesdays + Fridays! http://www.simplyquinoa.com/YT/
______________________________

NEW HERE? GRAB A FREE QUINOA STARTER GUIDE: http://smplyq.co/quinoa-starter-guide
______________________________

Next up? Check out my favorite healthy dinner recipes! http://smplyq.co/dinner-playlist

______________________________
OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME:

WEBSITE

FACEBOOK

PINTEREST

SNAPCHAT
alyssarimmer

INSTAGRAM
@simplyquinoa

________________________
Want to send me something?

PO BOX 456
New York, NY
10025

Disclaimer: I purchase all of the products mentioned in this video myself. All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts and feelings of the products mentioned.

1. Palmina Pitruzzella on May 4, 2021 at 2:32 am

You talk too much please get to the substance

2. Cheny rose Malapascua on May 4, 2021 at 2:32 am

hmmm how many drops do we need

3. sneha parvin on May 4, 2021 at 2:34 am

Please help me out that can I use this essential oil with the help of humidifier???

4. Okpareme Brown on May 4, 2021 at 2:34 am

How much does essential oil and diffuser cost

5. youngengr GENE on May 4, 2021 at 2:35 am

Yaaaay i got mine also

6. Tomy Power on May 4, 2021 at 2:36 am

Yes, Mail!

7. KiKi Carr on May 4, 2021 at 2:38 am

Beware of certain oils if you are expecting or have certain health conditions

8. justyna maria on May 4, 2021 at 2:41 am

Your hair looks so healthy! Peace & love from Canada 🙂

9. Rebecca Lopez on May 4, 2021 at 2:41 am

https://essentialoilkitsbylance.com/young-living-essential-oils-and-founder-gary-young Everyone needs to be aware of this. There are reputable companies out there, you don’t have to join a corrupt and sketchy company that as a customer you wouldn’t even support.

10. Don Mills on May 4, 2021 at 2:43 am

Did you do any research on the efficacy of these oils?

11. Azzurra Marziali on May 4, 2021 at 2:43 am

Are they safe for pets?

12. Mineke Daniels on May 4, 2021 at 2:44 am

well what a information …Not !!

13. Mary Richard on May 4, 2021 at 2:46 am

A fighter will always survive and be victorious if he or she doesn’t give up. I never give up on myself so I was able to find Dr Madida on YouTube that was finally able to cure me of my Human Papilomavirus with his herbal medicine

14. Vickie Wong on May 4, 2021 at 2:48 am

"in 2019, this list helped me decide for the best essential oil diffuser *scafe.shop/tbeod2019?30* hope it helps you out too!"

15. Debhora pedroza on May 4, 2021 at 2:48 am

I have fiberilaga. What can I use.?

16. Khaldoun mnb on May 4, 2021 at 2:49 am

Did you read all of those books?

17. Natalia Lewandowska on May 4, 2021 at 2:49 am

Hi! I just recently became interested in essential oils and natural scents in general. One of my favorites is also cedar wood! I’m sorry if you already answered this question, but how many drops do you use for each of the 3 mentioned (lavender, stress away and cedar wood)?

18. Rawr118 on May 4, 2021 at 2:57 am

I put around 5 drops each time but I never really smell anything. Should I use more or get different oils? Does anyone know?

19. JarrelGTV on May 4, 2021 at 2:59 am

i dont like how essential oils smell, i want some that smell like candles

20. James Pike on May 4, 2021 at 3:05 am

I have been breathing in oil for years now and it really helps me relieve stress. I would DEFINITELY say it’s essential because without doing it I get anxious and my day gets ruined. I typically do it at the car pumps or if I’m parked and I can just open the latch and get a whiff. 10/10 would recommend. Everyone have a blessed day ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

21. KMK SPICES on May 4, 2021 at 3:05 am

i m from sri lanka
    here so many Eucalyptus trees lemongrass anyone need i can make natural essential oils

22. Zane Beverix on May 4, 2021 at 3:05 am

Too rubish speaking

23. Leelo Bush on May 4, 2021 at 3:05 am

With essential oils growing in popularity, it is very important to be trained properly before you begin using the oils or providing advice / consultations to others. Additionally a survey shows that the public almost unanimously wants to receive essential oils advice from a certified practitioner.
    Because thorough, indepth training is hard to find, especially among MLM companies, I created the Certified Essential Oil Practitioner course. We have trained and certified hundreds of Essential Oil Practitioners. You owe it to yourself to learn more at https://essentialoilacademy.com and definitely get some good training so you know how to use oils safely before you begin using, selling or consulting.
    PS We teach you how to charge for your consultations as well as how to fill your classes, should you decide to teach. This class is preferred by many doTerra wellness advocates and Young Living distributors.
    Essential Oil Academy is a brand free school. This means you use the brand you think is best. We don’t tell you which one to use. 🙂
    Have an awesome day!!

24. Mishter Mema on May 4, 2021 at 3:07 am

You must have your demo during explanation. The caption was saying GETTING STARTED but you dont have any demo on this video.

25. Naked Eye on May 4, 2021 at 3:08 am

OMG!!! Shut up!!! Get to the point…sorry couldn’t not take the blah blah blah

26. nakialoves on May 4, 2021 at 3:10 am

Thank you for sharing your wonderful video on essential oils. Also I like the beginning of your video lots of great information.

27. Jive Azz Turkey on May 4, 2021 at 3:11 am

Essential Oils do one thing really well. They make you crazy.

28. Subina Baidya on May 4, 2021 at 3:13 am

Most unhelpful video i’ve ever watched with 4mins of useless talking in the beginning.

29. Matilde Aguayo on May 4, 2021 at 3:13 am

I like how you explained how there is those plug in scents that can be bad for you. They must be so bad for you because it gives me headaches, now I use essential oils and I have an oil diffuser

30. Iris Santiago on May 4, 2021 at 3:14 am

Thank you for uploading this video. Looking forward to see more

31. China x.l on May 4, 2021 at 3:14 am

Can i put wax oil in a diffuser?

32. Carlos Moretti on May 4, 2021 at 3:15 am

I want to appreciate Dr. Ebosetale for using his herbal medicine to cure my hepatitis b . since 3 years ago , I have been diagnosed with Hepatitis b disease and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but every of my effort was in vain, one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Ebosetale curing people of their hepatitis b disease and immediately i contacted Dr. Ebosetale on his Email; Drebosetaleherbalcure@gmail.com I told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent its to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream for me and my Hepatitis disease was totally gone, why don’t you contact him today and be free from your disease because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; Drebosetaleherbalcure@gmail.com or Whatsap +2347089781825 thank you my great Dr. Ebosetale for curing me. keep up your great work…the following disease
    HIV/AIDS
    DIABIETES
    HERPES
    LOW SPERM COUNT.
    ALS
    CANCER

33. Ro Mama on May 4, 2021 at 3:15 am

hey do you have any knowledge on how these potions interact with the covid-19 spell?

34. Greg Bouchard on May 4, 2021 at 3:16 am

I buy one

35. Kendira Manush on May 4, 2021 at 3:17 am

Thank you! Will be great if you can educate us on your next youtube about the organic brands of essential oils where no pesticides were used on the plants of the essential oils.

36. Jennifer Garcia on May 4, 2021 at 3:17 am

My school start at 7:50 and lemon and perpermet helps me

37. Anita Sahoo on May 4, 2021 at 3:17 am

Stop talking

38. D Sky on May 4, 2021 at 3:17 am

I need everyone to know that certain Essential Oils are Toxic to Cats and Dogs. Especially when used in a diffuser. They have little lungs and it poisons them! We lost our beautiful cat this way and I promised I would help other people and their pets. Please do a quick check. Orange oil is sold a lot for Cats and it’s bad for them. Thank you so much for reading this and take care!

39. PPSmaLL on May 4, 2021 at 3:20 am

How have i fallen so low, time to get my testosterones back

40. Debbie Hayes on May 4, 2021 at 3:21 am

Not useful

41. sneha parvin on May 4, 2021 at 3:26 am

Is this aqueous essence??

42. Sheena Eileen on May 4, 2021 at 3:26 am

It’s the MLM/pyramid scheme for me.

43. Greg Bouchard on May 4, 2021 at 3:28 am

For me too ues mate

44. BunBun Kingdom on May 4, 2021 at 3:28 am

I totally recommend doTERRA essential oils. They aren’t like those cheap ones. They are a little pricey, but it’s quality.

45. Leo Por on May 4, 2021 at 3:29 am

can you use for cooking

46. arash jam on May 4, 2021 at 3:29 am

you speak too much!!!!!!!!!!!