Heal Eczema FASTER with Essential Oils // Michelle Mills

Essential oils can potentially help your eczema heal faster. Check out these tips for healing your skin!

Looking to buy these essential oils?

Want to work with me? I am a certified health coach! Check out my website to set up a session, read my blog, or get recipe ideas.
❀ www.coachmichellemills.com

___

F O L L O W

❀ instagram | http://instagram.com/michellemills_
❀ foodie instagram | http://instagram.com/pretty_nutritious

___

A B O U T

Hi!! I am Michelle, a passionate young woman who wants nothing more than to help people with their healthy journey.

Need a support group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/451426928709523/ Join my facebook group for updates on eczema research, group support, and access to more info!

___

1. PoPo15 on October 25, 2020 at 7:05 am

Ive tried using oils but the feel of it; how it sits on my skin (face) makes it more itchy…because of all the steroid creams I have used over years on my face, I have developed photosensitivity on my face and it becomes red and blotchy under the sun (even with sunscreen creams) – my forehead is always red and tender. Any suggestion?

2. Recksz #RKA on October 25, 2020 at 7:06 am

Can someone tell me what natural oils I can use for inflamed eczema on my face that I’ve had for years ?? Please help

3. mwats on October 25, 2020 at 7:06 am

Kudos for the Video! Apologies for the intrusion, I am interested in your opinion. Have you thought about – Canrooklyn Breathtaking Convenience (erm, check it on google should be there)? It is an awesome one of a kind guide for getting rid of your eczema minus the hard work. Ive heard some incredible things about it and my friend Sam got great results with it.

4. Cátia Neves on October 25, 2020 at 7:08 am

Hi Michelle, have you ever heard about Medical Medium? I have eczema since i was born, tried a bunch of dermatologists and it’s what you say about that. Since i found Medical Medium my life changed only with food and suplements. If you have that curiosity please search. Wish you the best, thank you for your informations.

5. Helen t.o.v on October 25, 2020 at 7:14 am

is Moroccan Argan oil (organic) also good for eczema?

6. Gabriel Luigi on October 25, 2020 at 7:15 am

Nice Video! Apologies for the intrusion, I am interested in your opinion. Have you considered – Canrooklyn Breathtaking Convenience (should be on google have a look)? It is an awesome exclusive product for getting rid of your eczema without the headache. Ive heard some decent things about it and my coo-worker at last got astronomical success with it.

7. Joanne Keeley on October 25, 2020 at 7:15 am

Great information! I love essential oils. I have used the tea tree oil in olive oil when my hands were painful and/or itchy. Worked great. I use lavender to relax for many years and love it. I am going to try the geranium and chamomile. Thanks!!

8. Julia Ayieta on October 25, 2020 at 7:25 am

I just love you, thank you for the ideas, I was having headaches to other day of what to use on my body. Thank you

9. Blessed GreenChick on October 25, 2020 at 7:28 am

Thank you sooooo much for this video. I just found you a week ago and the next day I went to the health food store to purchase that exact chamomile roman. I put a few drops in my jar of coconut oil. Within 3 days the itching was gone and just a couple days later the dry blistered skin was completely gone. I had to keep staring at my wrists because I was in shock(my eczema is ONLY on my left and right wrists and ONLY in the colder months). Currently its been a week and my skin is still clear. I take the natural route to just about everything and I was so happy when I found your channel. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart! ❤

10. 1960genius on October 25, 2020 at 7:36 am

Another excellent and helpful video. When I was a child, the doctor prescribed Lubriderm for my extreme eczema. Back then, if I remember correctly, it was by prescription only. I didn’t hear you mention to throw it out, but I’m thinking I need to. I doesn’t help. It never has. Also, is there a place where we can read about the different stages of eczema? Thank you for all you do here for us on YouTube!!

11. CK on October 25, 2020 at 7:42 am

Geranium is also very relaxing. No need for lavender if using it . IMHO

12. Nabilah Anwar on October 25, 2020 at 7:46 am

Hi lovely
    Just wondering if these are all safe to use on infants
    My baby is one year old

13. Recksz #RKA on October 25, 2020 at 7:50 am

I just need an oil that will take away my inflammation and dryness on my face

14. Bubbles on October 25, 2020 at 8:03 am

I’m thinking to Buy jojoba oil,I hope it will be work