Here are some my favourite health books commonly recommended to my clients.
1. Foods That Harm, Foods that Heal – Reader’s Digest;
2. Natural Remedies by Mim Beim
3. The Yoga of Eating by Charles Eisenstein
4. Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers by Robert M. Sapolsky
5. Everybody’s Guide to Homeopathic Medicines by Stephen Cummings, M.D., & Dana Ullman, MPH.
6. The Pill by Jane Bennett & Alexandra Pope
Subscribe to my channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1w5…
Check out the Naturopath 2 U website & sign up to my monthly newsletter at: www.naturopath2u.com.au
Connect via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Naturopath2U
Disclaimer: Lisa Waayer from Naturopath 2 U strongly recommends that you consult with your health professional before beginning any naturopathy treatment. If you decide to engage in naturopathy treatment, you agree that you do so voluntarily at your own risk.