Herbal Preparation of Medicinal Plants : Natural Medicine & Health Products

Watch More:

Herbal preparation of medicinal plants requires you to start off by making an infusion in just the right way. Learn about the herbal preparation of medicinal plants with help from a holistic health consultant holding graduate degrees in nutrition and complementary alternative medicine in this free video clip.

Expert: Melanie Angelis
Contact: www.thegreciangarden.com
Bio: Melanie Angelis is a holistic health consultant holding graduate degrees in nutrition and complementary alternative medicine.
Filmmaker: Kaylab Bravo

Series Description: Natural medicine is a great way to make yourself healthier and improve your lifestyle through things like easy and effective home remedies. Find out more about the benefits of natural medicine with help from a holistic health consultant holding graduate degrees in nutrition and complementary alternative medicine in this free video series.

1. Midnight Philosopher on April 16, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Awesome video, easy to understand

2. ANURAG SAXENA on April 16, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Find quality natural herbal remedy from Alternative Ayurveda Medicine formulated with extensive clinical experience in medicinal plant, ayurvedic treatment, herbal nutritional and dietary supplement. http://bit.ly/2nThtgx

3. Nutry Web on April 16, 2019 at 11:53 pm

Hello, thank you for your great video! I would like to share also my blog with you originsnaturalmedicine.com

4. Nature Girl on April 16, 2019 at 11:56 pm

This is amazing!!! I’m always looking for more info on plant medicine

5. cattotti on April 16, 2019 at 11:59 pm

If you use vinegar or glycerine how long a) do you leave them to infuse and b) is the shelf life as opposed to alcohol?

6. Natalie Blakey on April 17, 2019 at 12:08 am

But u get drunk yes?

7. Mr Barry Otaigbe on April 17, 2019 at 12:08 am

This is real, Please take it serious, i am JACKSON MORGAN i am from USA. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for a death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr OSE who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn’t believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son an i thought it was a joking, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life’s, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: droseherbalhomecure789@gmail.com or via whatapps +2349055346802
    THESE ARE THE THINGS DR OSE CURE
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . DIABETES
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA
    . MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    . EPILEPSY
    . ASEPSIS
    GET YOUR LOVE ONE BACK

Email him now via: droseherbalhomecure789@gmail.com or message him via what-app +2349055346802 Please once you are cured, let people know about it. Together, we fight to become healthy. God bless you. he can cure any type of sickness : sir Dr OSE you are bless

8. Becky Silky on April 17, 2019 at 12:10 am

Can you also make a hibiscus tincture? thanks.

9. julian Peter on April 17, 2019 at 12:12 am

oh i like this video so helpful

10. Adri Baby. on April 17, 2019 at 12:23 am

If I didn’t want to drink all the hibiscus tea right then .. how long would it last me?

11. The Apothecary LA on April 17, 2019 at 12:25 am

My grandmother used 100 proof Rum one massive tablespoon to cure me of food poisoning when I was 5 years old. I can imagine this combination knocks out nasty cold and flu viruses much the same.

12. bogacola1 on April 17, 2019 at 12:25 am

how to prevent pulmonary sarcoidosis complications
    in Remission Crusher Tactic

13. esteraic on April 17, 2019 at 12:29 am

yt

14. isaiah williams on April 17, 2019 at 12:30 am

booo you suck. i thought you were going to make medicine from an actual plant.

15. All Helth Hearbal Products on April 17, 2019 at 12:30 am

इंडियन आयुर्वेदिक ब्रैस्ट फिट क्रीम के लिए हर उम्र की फीमेल व्हाटसअप 9224063732 आल मुम्बई होम डिलेवरी3

16. Rajesh Sinha on April 17, 2019 at 12:37 am

Hi actually I wanted to set up my own herbal manufacturing unit.
    I am new please help me out