High Maintenance to Hippie – Why I Made the Switch to a Natural & Organic Life

Hey friends! I’ve gotten a lot of questions about how and why I made the switch to a natural lifestyle and tiny living… so I thought I would start a little series called “High Maintenance to Hippie”! This series will chronicle how and why I moved away from toxic mainstream products & lifestyle choices – as well as tips and tricks for making the switch yourself!

Please leave comments and let me know what questions you want answered in future videos. I’m here to help you de-mystify green beauty and support you in your efforts to live a more natural and healthy organic life. 🙂

Wishing you a beautiful day!

1. Juju Drymen on July 4, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Thank you so much for sharing! These are some of the reasons why I created my organic, multipurpose body ointment MANBUTTER @staydrymen.com

2. Hannelore Claeys on July 4, 2021 at 8:08 pm

I just discovered your channel, but apparently you haven’t made videos in years. I thought I found my new favourite channel! Is there anywhere else that you share your tips and advice on living an alternative lifestyle? I would love to follow you. <3

3. Zen Dragoon on July 4, 2021 at 8:08 pm

Camera switches are very jarring also makes it feel
    .. artificial.

4. Ashley King on July 4, 2021 at 8:11 pm

This video really helped open my eyes to what we’re doing to ourselves and that it needs to change! I can’t help but vision my future, and seeing a much happier healthier way to live when I start the change. Taking down lots of notes rn

5. Sheetal Kataria on July 4, 2021 at 8:11 pm

9. Healing is having the awareness that each of these areas connect and influence one another. There are certain habits that might contribute in this like herbal remedies and diet plans from planet ayurveda.

6. Stephanie Rollins on July 4, 2021 at 8:12 pm

farmgirlweedschool.com

7. Janine on July 4, 2021 at 8:13 pm

I chould never change anything on my body, not even hair color anymore.
    I even shaved my head and grew out my natural hair color beacuse hair dye made me feel fake. For me, hair dye is some sort of makeup/filter.

I wish natural beauty will be in one day, it would do so good to the world ❤️

Question, do you dye your hair? ❤️

8. Raymond James on July 4, 2021 at 8:14 pm

I see that your series never happened. I was hoping for more. I am in Hawaii preparing land for my gardens and living in a gigantic party tent.

9. Moss Family Chiropractic on July 4, 2021 at 8:14 pm

you have a powerful story, thanks for sharing!

10. lily An on July 4, 2021 at 8:15 pm

First 50 seconds and I can’t tell if this is satire with the tone from the editing and how everything is said.

11. Sadé Louw on July 4, 2021 at 8:16 pm

Thanks for sharing ♥️

12. Local Cinema on July 4, 2021 at 8:18 pm
  13. Natasha Wright on July 4, 2021 at 8:19 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS

14. MsW on July 4, 2021 at 8:20 pm

I was like you to using chemical products years ag then i moved onto Organic plant based prosucts and oils. And I can say it has been amazing. Great video ❤

15. Elia Rosseland on July 4, 2021 at 8:21 pm

Everything in this world is made of chemicals. We are chemicals. Nature is chemicals. I hope she knows that. It’s like atoms, it’s not toxic. She’s not talking about chemicals. She’s talking about toxic, unhealthy chemicals.

16. Rose marie on July 4, 2021 at 8:24 pm

My mother and I create organic and all natural candles & makeup + skincare if anyone is interested ❤️❤️

17. Michael Caz on July 4, 2021 at 8:28 pm

I love the Vibe, Earthiness & Natural ( inner & outer ) Beauty of Hippie Women. OnE LovE from NYC

18. emilia poprawa on July 4, 2021 at 8:30 pm

So natural…very natural.make up?

19. I Like Big Gorls on July 4, 2021 at 8:31 pm

Eh.. too scripted.

20. Brii Karee on July 4, 2021 at 8:31 pm

Okay,I literally love you !!your so positive a smiley

21. ayuma sirena on July 4, 2021 at 8:36 pm

I love this video, lately I been feeling like I’m living life wrong. Work and then home sleep and go back to work, spend money on junk and fir what? To rest in a table to look pretty so others think you are successful? To tell yourself you are doing good? Buying all those products to make yourself pretty because you compare yourself to those ads and celebrities. Idk how we are supposed to live life, but its not like this….its time I changed, so here I am.

22. Freedom Chaser on July 4, 2021 at 8:36 pm

New subscriber here. I love that you’re building a van! Such a simple way to live and less footprint on earth. Please keep sharing your journey. Thank you!

23. Jus an abd. N on July 4, 2021 at 8:38 pm

But you are still on YouTube? Is this a total switch to a natural life ? Lel.

24. David Kelso on July 4, 2021 at 8:44 pm

Hippies don’t use computers. Definately don’t drive around in vans. Don’t produce YouTubes to sell products either. So self absorbed………

25. SaraBeara on July 4, 2021 at 8:45 pm

I actually made my own coconut oil/ tallow face and body balm with matcha green tea, jojoba, rosehip, pomegranate, geranuim, marula oils (using preblended oils from derma e and dessert essence) as well as my own frakinsence essential oils (three types of frakinsence) and vanilla and ginger root essential oils. I blended it it all together and whipped it up. IT’S THE BEST. My bf got a nasty burn on his hand, I put that salve on, and his burn COMPLETELY HEALED within less than 48 hrs. I am still searching for the ever elusive all natural deodorant that works! I heard that drinking Chlorophyll can aid as a "natural deodorant." ?? I guess we’ll see!!!

26. David Gagara on July 4, 2021 at 8:45 pm

she’s the ALUX voice i believe

27. thenotsogone on July 4, 2021 at 8:45 pm

I’m in love with this

28. Aubrey Kinard on July 4, 2021 at 8:49 pm

your voice is so soothing

29. Hasegawa Shinya on July 4, 2021 at 8:51 pm

Actually I am from Japan with poor English and ……. anyway I am from so far whatever Japan….!!!!….?

30. Martina Lowisky Figueroa on July 4, 2021 at 8:51 pm

Thank you for this video, i love your energy, im so glad i came across your channel.

31. zakosist on July 4, 2021 at 8:52 pm

You misuse the word "chemicals" a lot, and that part annoys me, although I otherwise liked your video. A chemical is simply anyhting that isnt an element. It doesnt have to be unnatural or harmful. Literally every food in existence contains chemicals and even pure water and the air you breathe contain chemicals

32. Holly Quarford on July 4, 2021 at 8:52 pm

working at an all organic restaurant changed my life. And i now only buy organic/real food. 🙂

33. MyMessyNotebook on July 4, 2021 at 8:53 pm

Thank you so much for this video, your energy is amazing!

34. Michigan Bigfoot Research Society on July 4, 2021 at 8:54 pm

Great video, just subbed.

35. C MITCHELL on July 4, 2021 at 8:54 pm

Lovely vlog but could u stop the camera angle switches..its distracting and literally made me frel dizzy x

36. R ' on July 4, 2021 at 8:55 pm

being a hippy use to mean little or no makeup. such a beautiful lady too, she really doesn’t need any. It really takes away from natural beauty.

37. Sky Hippie on July 4, 2021 at 9:01 pm

I’m in the process of researching the organic lifestyle, and in the process of switching on a budget with little to no access to ANYTHING organic. I even have my boyfriend and my mother on board with me. Definitely taking notes from this video!

38. Rosanna M.M on July 4, 2021 at 9:04 pm

i’m young and rn i’m changing it , i’m becoming vegan and ppl call me crazy! i’m
    glad i came across your youtube channel