Holistic Acne Skincare Routine | Mind, Body & Soul

Today I want to share with you my complete skincare routine, from what I put into my body & mind to nourish myself, to what products and treatments I use on my skin to keep it at its best. My skin type in considered sensitive, oily and acne prone, I suffered from hormonal acne for so many years and I never thought I would be able to heal it, but these days my skin is better than ever and I am so grateful to be at this point and I am excited to share with you everything that has worked for me!
From my experience, skincare starts from the inside out, no matter what you put on your face, you can’t expect your skin to truly heal & glow if you do not nourish it with the right things. The most important thing is to listen to your body because we are all different, but some basics that work beautifully for me are these:
1. Drink lots of filtered water! Hydration is key when it comes to keeping your skin healthy and washing out toxins. I drink about 3 liters of water a day.
2. Go back to the basics: fruit, vegetables, leafy greens. I eat a completely plant based diet high on whole & raw foods and if I have to choose one thing that made the biggest change to my overall health and skin, this has to be it!

It is important to also treat your mind & spirit because everything in us is connected and stress can affect your skin no matter what you eat or use on your face. The point is not to eliminate stress, all feelings are ok, but to observe it in a non-judgmental way. The way I do that is by practicing mindfulness meditation daily and it has made the biggest difference with my stress levels.

Now let’s move on to how I treat my skin, because treating it topically helped it balance out completely. There are a couple things that are very important for me to say here; firstly, we are not robots! We are beautiful living beings that go through a lot of cycles and changes in life that we cannot completely control. I still get small breakouts around my period or when I am stressed out, and that’s natural and ok. Our skin will tell us what is going on with us internally, if it is something to do with our eating habits or some emotion we might not be paying attention to, listening to our skin and learning from it and remembering that true perfection is our attitude towards ourselves, will show on our face. Secondly, consistency is key. If it is with your healthy diet of with your skin treatment or with meditation, you get the best results if you stick to whatever you are doing. And the third thing that is probably the most important thing for me to share is from my personal experience: no YouTube video can compare to finding a good medical esthetician, someone who was professionally trained and that can diagnose your skin and match you with products that are perfect for you, that is how I eventually balanced my skin.
Now let’s get to the products. Keep in mind that this is what works for me and it might not work for you, all of these products can only be bought through a professional, but it can give you an idea of what you can ask your esthetician about if you have a similar skin type to mine. All the products I will mention are cruelty free and mostly natural.

1) Cleansing scrub: Biomaris salt and lemon face scrub for a gentle peel
2) Treatment Gel: Acne Triple & Acne Bio by Dermalosophy for areas that I have some pigmentation left or if I have spots. This product has salicylic acid that my skin seems to react to well.
3) Moisturizer: On Macabim natural, light and oil free with spf moisturizer. Based on the Red Everlasting plant.

I do this routine every morning and evening and always make sure to use a clean paper towel to wipe my face and to sleep on clean sheets. I have been doing this complete skincare routine, inside and out, for a couple years now and the results really do get better with time. Like I said, the way I see it, we keep changing and what is right for our skin will also changes throughout life, so these healthy loving habits for our mind, body & spirit while having a professional we trust by our side is truly worth it in the long run.
I hope you enjoyed and found this video helpful! Make sure to like this video, to share it with anyone who might be struggling with skin issues and to subscribe to my channel if you haven’t done it yet! Sending you lots and lots of love
Shir ❤

Things I mentioned in the video:

➳ Irit Maler Medical Esthetician (in Israel): 0523817192
➳ Mindfulness Meditation: http://bit.ly/1WPRIJU
➳ What I Eat In A Day (Vegan): http://bit.ly/20HzKb0
➳ My PCOS Story: http://bit.ly/25ore7F

With love ❤️
Sheer Lev

~

Instagram: @sheerlev

Business inquiries:
levsheer@gmail.com

1. ちゃんぽん on April 17, 2019 at 7:15 pm

You look so fresh, naturally beautiful!

2. Salvavidas redribes on April 17, 2019 at 7:16 pm

can I ask you how old are you? You have an amazing skin

3. Chirrup94 on April 17, 2019 at 7:17 pm

I have a quick question: the skincare products you use, did you use them on your skin before you were vegan? Did you notice any improvements in your acne just fro using the skincare products?

4. TheCockyHousewife Here on April 17, 2019 at 7:18 pm

how old are you?

5. olj41 on April 17, 2019 at 7:19 pm

THanks Shir for sharing your skin routine! But do you use Biomaris scrub everyday? Twice a day? wouldn’t it be too harsh?
    And it’s hard to get these products from Israel to NY 🙁

6. Hanna Selimovic on April 17, 2019 at 7:21 pm

are you Jewish? ur so gorgeous <3 love the necklace

7. Shri Ramya Sabanatesan on April 17, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Love the video! U are so beautiful! Love ur lip color too.. Which one is it?

8. Shir Kantor on April 17, 2019 at 7:24 pm

איפה אירית בארץ? אני כל כך צריכה את העזרה שלה

9. Kat C on April 17, 2019 at 7:25 pm

Can’t get any of these products in the USA. 🙁 Dermatologists and esthetician here only want to prescribe chemical laden junk thats been tested on animals. And if you ask for anything else they dismiss you and act like your stupid. I have wasted a lot of money trying to find a good skin doctor where I live.

10. Jibon Bima on April 17, 2019 at 7:25 pm

Has anyone used the Fopobiacne Secrets to break free from your acne? Simply do a search engine search. On there you will find a great tips about how exactly you can clear your acne naturally. Why not give it a chance? maybe it can work for you too.

11. Dukinea on April 17, 2019 at 7:26 pm

My son has extreme acne on his face and back – and it is slowly/consistently disappearing after only 3 weeks of use!!! Thank u argan life Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil for bringing him peace of mind 😉 – at an affordable cost!

12. Freya Sto on April 17, 2019 at 7:28 pm

Great Video!
    Which cutprogram do you use? 🙂

13. garyl montefalcon on April 17, 2019 at 7:29 pm

helo.. I think we have the same skin type. arrrggg.. until now my acne is worst. so thanks for this vid,i will surely follow this.

14. David Davies on April 17, 2019 at 7:30 pm

I just discovered you and I would like to subscribe but I don’t know how! You are amazing! Need some help!

15. F R on April 17, 2019 at 7:31 pm

I am allergic to salicylic acid!!! ☹️

16. Jim Les on April 17, 2019 at 7:32 pm

ur gorgeous

17. Luna Minnkandi on April 17, 2019 at 7:37 pm

i love your channel <3 You are gorgeoous ! Lots of luv from Chile, Southamérica !

18. FT10DDR16 on April 17, 2019 at 7:38 pm

Good info the best info that ive had was by following the Pats Remedy Plan (i found it on google) – without a doubt the most useful resource i’ve seen.

19. Jeonghan Yooon on April 17, 2019 at 7:39 pm

doesnt spf clog your pores?

20. Neto A T on April 17, 2019 at 7:40 pm

Eres muy hermosa y no importa si tienes acné

21. HilaryMcKell on April 17, 2019 at 7:41 pm

thank you for this video! you are so calming to listen to! just wondering…could you give us a link to the biomaris scrub maybe? i looked up their website and i can’t find the specific scrub with salt and lemon you are talking about….

22. Sarita Mallik on April 17, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Oh my god m so happy that I found you. I am INDIA. love you…..

23. Eliya on April 17, 2019 at 7:46 pm

איפה בארץ אפשר למצוא ONMACABIM?

24. Nicky rem on April 17, 2019 at 7:46 pm

What are some ways to get rid of your acne problem? I read plenty of great reviews on the net about how exactly Fopobiacne Secrets can help you break free from your acne. Has anyone tried using this popular acne treatment?

25. Radhika Bhalerao on April 17, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Love from India thank u

26. Manar E on April 17, 2019 at 7:49 pm

You speak so beautifully!

27. Phil Roach on April 17, 2019 at 7:50 pm

You are stunningly beautiful x

28. Orly Geduld on April 17, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Hi Shir 🙂 Thank you for sharing all this information, but I had a question. Ive been HCLF vegan for over a year and recently switched to 801010. I eat a lot of fruits and my acne seems to flare up, especially in small bumps on my forehead. Do you know if this is detox symptom or maybe glucose intolerance?

29. Cinthia Martinez on April 17, 2019 at 7:55 pm

Hello, where would I be able to find the moisturizer? thank you in advance!

30. Alejjo224 on April 17, 2019 at 7:55 pm

should i avoid rice for acne?

31. vandahalas on April 17, 2019 at 7:56 pm

did you eye color change? on the photos it looks like they are more green and on the video when you speak they look bright blue 🙂 or am i going blind?:D

32. Katja Weber on April 17, 2019 at 7:56 pm

Hey, do you have a link, where i can get the Products you mentioned? The moisturizing Skin care?

33. belal hossain on April 17, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Is Fopobiacne Secrets useful to cure your acne naturally? We have learn numerous good stuff about this popular natural acne remedy.

34. othmane lekhal on April 17, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Hi, have you any tips for Oily skin and thanks.

35. Nat C. on April 17, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Loved the video and the information! You radiate light! Can any of the products you use for your face be purchased online? Thank you in advance.

36. Renbe on April 17, 2019 at 8:06 pm

I love you! 🙂 love your videos!

37. Laleena Rk on April 17, 2019 at 8:06 pm

thank you so much for sharing . i have pcos . i came to know about it when i was 23 years old . i had severe breakout almost all over my body . i have taken all the medication i can to relief the symptoms but everything is just vain . my periods is either delay or i wont get for more than 6 months . now m 32 and still living with pcos .it is depressing and doesnt make me femine . i really need help emotionally and mentally . now that i have seen some of your videos . i will switch on to the schedule you said . and give a try and let you know the results

38. Tallyta Mendes on April 17, 2019 at 8:06 pm

do you have PCO? i have this and i do not want to take pills or remedies anymore. what can I do ?

39. Mark Henry on April 17, 2019 at 8:09 pm

Hi there, have you considered Fopobiacne Secrets yet? Just simply do a google search engine search. On there you’ll find an awesome suggestions about how you can clear your acne naturally. Why don’t you give it a chance? maybe it’ll work for you too.

40. art 101 on April 17, 2019 at 8:09 pm

I saw your pcos video and I also help PCOS which I’m struggling with… I got lock confidence cause of you. Thank you

41. Elizabeth Southward on April 17, 2019 at 8:11 pm

Hey Levi! Just discovered your channel and I love it <3 – I have a question about the vegan diet: I am vegan and have been for just over a year, however my family are a traditional Jewish family and when we come together to celebrate the festivals such as Pesach, obviously there is a lot of meat involved. Do you have any tips for vegan options/alternatives for these special meals ? Lots of love from New Zealand! xx

42. Albida Sarker on April 17, 2019 at 8:12 pm

Do anybody know about Fopobiacne Secrets? Does it really work? I hear most people break free from their acne with this popular acne remedy.

43. Sheer Lev on April 17, 2019 at 8:13 pm

Thank you for watching, liking and commenting on this video, you guys are awesome! I make new videos every single week from my heart, and if it feels right for you I would love for you to subscribe to my channel ❤
    Much love always