Holistic Solutions for Seborrheic Keratosis

Seborrheic Keratosis are brown growths commonly found on the skin that look like barnacles. Dr. Johnson takes a remarkably different approach to treating them permanently by giving the skin the tools to fight what he believes is a fungal infection.

To become an Osmosis Reseller: http://www.osmosisskincare.com/Login.aspx

Buy Now through Spa 10:

1. RainbowCharade on December 4, 2020 at 9:49 pm

may I ask if you could add a link to some study evidence for this product please? Thanks.

2. Faith You on December 4, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Since when sebboheric keratosis is related to fungal infection?

3. Darlene Foster on December 4, 2020 at 9:52 pm

I am not sure they are fungal but mine seem to multiply if I leave them alone.

4. Susie on December 4, 2020 at 10:00 pm

What a shame! My MD said they come with age. Never mentioned a fungal condition! What a quack.

5. michelle t on December 4, 2020 at 10:02 pm

I read tea tree oil cured them and another person said liquid vitamin d3 capsules. It’s worth a try.

6. ArcRaphael on December 4, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Tried the Rescue he talks about, very expensive AND does not work, period!!!! so dont waste your money. I had the growth diagnosed before treating with rescue.

7. Caroline Foey on December 4, 2020 at 10:09 pm

They’re not fungal.

8. N Smith on December 4, 2020 at 10:16 pm

i Just came home from a dermatology appointment for SK. They do not tell you anything about it being a "fungus". This tends to make me very skeptical. This dr. has no reason whatsoever to lie to me or mislead me and could be sued if they did that. I would LOVE to try a product that really works. Could I get a sample? I would pay you for it and if it truly does work I would tell the world that it does.

9. Tina Marie on December 4, 2020 at 10:19 pm

hmmmm not sure what Dr. Johnson is selling?…. I probably could concentrate better if he didn’t look so good….

10. RayRayRich on December 4, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Never any mention from my dermatologist about them being fungal.

11. Transcendental Portal on December 4, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Seborrheic Dermatitis is fungal, not Seborrheic Keratosis, he is either just unfortunately mistaken or misinformed.

12. sagrammyfour on December 4, 2020 at 10:35 pm

QUACK

13. Nick Doe on December 4, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Wow that costs more than just going to a dermatologist and having them freeze them off

14. Susan Eshleman on December 4, 2020 at 10:44 pm

These are the genes linked to seborrheic keratosis. It’s not my experience that genes cause fungal infections, so I would assume for now that they are not due to fungal infections. This information comes from SNPedia.

…ian epithelial cancer; Carcinoma of colon; Neoplasm of stomach; Keratosis, seborrheic; Non-small cell lung cancer; Megalencephaly cutis marmorata telangiectatica …inoma; Ovarian epithelial cancer; Carcinoma of colon; Neoplasm of stomach; Keratosis; Non-small cell lung cancer; Megalencephaly cutis marmorata telangiectatica
    4 KB (485 words) – 22:46, 5 December 2018

Rs104886003
    Rs121913482
    …Skeletal dysplasia with acanthosis nigricans; Epidermal nevus; Keratosis, seborrheic; not provided; Bell-shaped thorax; Bowed humerus; Disproportionate short-li …le myeloma; Skeletal dysplasia with acanthosis nigricans; Epidermal nevus; Keratosis; not provided; Bell-shaped thorax; Bowed humerus; Disproportionate short-li
    3 KB (328 words) – 21:17, 16 July 2017
    Rs121913483
    …ype 1; Carcinoma of cervix; Malignant tumor of urinary bladder; Keratosis, seborrheic; not provided; Papillary renal cell carcinoma, sporadic; Squamous cell carc …dysplasia type 1; Carcinoma of cervix; Malignant tumor of urinary bladder; Keratosis; not provided; Papillary renal cell carcinoma; Squamous cell carcinoma of l
    2 KB (249 words) – 00:00, 10 January 2019
    Rs121913279
    …stomach; Hepatocellular carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Keratosis, seborrheic; Congenital lipomatous overgrowth, vascular malformations, and epidermal ne …Neoplasm of stomach; Hepatocellular carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Keratosis; Congenital lipomatous overgrowth; Neoplasm of ovary; PIK3CA related overgr
    5 KB (489 words) – 20:59, 16 July 2017