Home remedies for urinary tract infection or UTI (urine infection)

This home remedies lecture explains the home remedies for UTI or urinary tract infection also known as urine infection.
For more information, log on to-
Get Shomu’s Biology DVD set here-
Download the study materials here-
Remember Shomu’s Biology is created to spread the knowledge of life science and biology by sharing all this free biology lectures video and animation presented by Suman Bhattacharjee in YouTube. All these tutorials are brought to you for free. Please subscribe to our channel so that we can grow together. You can check for any of the following services from Shomu’s Biology-
Buy Shomu’s Biology lecture DVD set- www.shomusbiology.com/dvd-store
Shomu’s Biology assignment services – www.shomusbiology.com/assignment -help
Join Online coaching for CSIR NET exam – www.shomusbiology.com/net-coaching

We are social. Find us on different sites here-
Our Website – www.shomusbiology.com
Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/ShomusBiology/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/shomusbiology
SlideShare- www.slideshare.net/shomusbiology
Google plus- https://plus.google.com/113648584982732129198
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/suman-bhattacharjee-2a051661
Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFunsuman

1. Churchview Wishart on March 14, 2021 at 11:37 pm

Great recommendations but l would ask your doctor for trymorthaprine if you still cannot get relief

2. Helen Morris on March 14, 2021 at 11:37 pm

After using Dr OSABA herbal medicine on YouTube I was cured from HERPES VIRUS, you are honored Dr OSABA on YouTube

3. Ariana Starica on March 14, 2021 at 11:38 pm

In the last few days I had the sensation that I need to pee! When I go to the bathroom, nothing comes out! Its really weird and uncomfortable! I don’t feel any pain but i always feel like i need to pee! It’s weird that i don’t really get this at night! Just in the day time!

4. 2oouus on March 14, 2021 at 11:39 pm

ugh..the second day i had it, it hurt so bad. the thing that made it even worse because it was 4 am, i was sleep deprived, i was hungry, and my wifi went out. so i just layed there in pain. not to mention, the toilet upstairs was broken, and it still hasn’t been fixed. i have to use the bathroom in the basement, which is creepy.

5. Krishna K on March 14, 2021 at 11:40 pm

UTI can cause digestive system problem

6. spectator on March 14, 2021 at 11:42 pm

Will vitamin c actually help??

7. Sahil Sharma on March 14, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Thank you so much sir. My friend watched this video and followed the remedies given in this video. He also took Mutrakrichantak Churna of Planet Ayurveda. His infection is gone completely

8. Rabia Sarwar on March 14, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Pls answer, having frequent urination is a sign of uti??

9. Pardeep Chopra on March 14, 2021 at 11:45 pm

Myself Pardeep age 45 years, my wife has UTI from a very long time. We are very much worried, took lot of treatment both Ayurvedic and allopathic, but getting not relief. Then a friend of mine told me about planet Ayurveda. We visited there last month and started Dr Chauhan treatment. Very much relieved now thank you very much

10. Juan Marquez on March 14, 2021 at 11:47 pm

Why is everybody pissed? Jk

Anyway, I only get this burning sensation when I pee after having sex and I get constipated could this somehow be related to my prostate?

I know I don’t have any STD I been checked so it must be UTI but I don’t get the burning sensation all the time only sometimes after having sex but when I do it burns like hell and I can’t stop peeing but little comes out drinking a lot of water helps tho.

11. Joy sister on March 14, 2021 at 11:48 pm

God bless Dr Ediale cure_home_ solution centre for his wonderful and marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed with( HIV) virus since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I was not satisfied because I needed to get the virus out of my system, I looked for some possible cure for the HIV virus, until I saw a comment about Dr Ediale on how he cured HIV 2 with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 5 days, I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 12 days later I was cured of HIV. You can also contact him by email (dr ediale8@gmail.com) once again thanks to you. Solution_cure_home center contact him or add him on whatsapp (+2348109213597) solution_cure_home_
      And I hope to let you know that Dr Ediale can also cure the following diseases.

Cancer Cure
      Diabetes cure
      Ear buzzing
      Enlarged prostate
      Eye problem
      HIV
      Spiritual attack
      Business boom
      Fruit of the uterus
      Financial advance
      Epilepsy
      Political appointment
      Bad dream
      Visa Approval
      Kidney failure and mensurational problems.

12. SOCIALIS AEQUALITATEM on March 14, 2021 at 11:49 pm

♥️

13. Pardeep Chopra on March 14, 2021 at 11:51 pm

My father suffers from the problem of urinary retention a lot, then we came to about herbal products of planet Ayurveda after visiting their clinic they advise him to take some herbal medicines and along with that gave a diet chart to follow. he has been using them for 4-5 months and is completely alright now. thanks to planet Ayurveda for this.

14. Kate McNulty on March 14, 2021 at 11:51 pm

If i drink lots of water, I feel like peeing so bad but i cant 🙁

15. its_sniperGamer on March 14, 2021 at 11:52 pm

I can’t urinate because it hurts so much to urinate

16. Emerald Channel on March 14, 2021 at 11:52 pm

17. sona the great on March 14, 2021 at 11:54 pm

It helps I all good now try it

18. Sri Chirps on March 14, 2021 at 11:55 pm

If Im suffering from acute UTI, cant I even have tea?

19. Shaun Hake on March 14, 2021 at 11:58 pm

I want to help you all! Order D’mannose supplement online. This latches on to the bacteria and removes it from the bladder, keep this on hand at all times, drink a glass of water every hour or so, just sip water. Eat Zero sugar. I mean zero sugar! Until the infection is gone sugar will prolong the infection. Vitamin C or Apple cider vinegar is good to sip, keep the urinary tract acidic until the bacteria dies! D’mannose is the key tho, please pick some up and like this so everyone can see! If you begin running a fever and this doesn’t work you should definitely see a doctor. This is for educational purposes only, not medical advice. I wish everyone that sees this post feels better and comment on here of you have any questions for me.

20. Margaret Evolve on March 14, 2021 at 11:58 pm

I think I have the uti because my right lower back and hip hurts and sometimes I have burning while I finish peeing. I’m glad there is a video how to clear uti at home

21. Miss Gonzalez on March 14, 2021 at 11:59 pm

One needs antibiotics for this . It can get out of control and spread . For prevention definitely do these things . But if you already have an UTI please see a doctor for antibiotics.

22. manjeet beniwal on March 15, 2021 at 12:00 am

If anyone has any kind of major problem, now it can be absolutely right. Do not worry, if anyone wants to take, you can call me at this number 8168395213 100% right Do not wait for the small to large treatment. Are we healthy so are we all healthy

23. Sheeba Khan on March 15, 2021 at 12:00 am

hardy can hear you , please use mike

24. Julieanne Dee on March 15, 2021 at 12:07 am

Thanks for these great home remedies! I was in so much pain from the urge to pee this morning and turns out that there is little to no urine that comes out. I finally got relief in just a few hours when I drank a LOT OF WATER and added HOT COMPRESS in my lower belly. I feel so much better now than I was earlier today. I have to say that the hot compress really helped lift out that heavy and painful feeling of wanting to pee but nothing comes out.

25. Helen Dava on March 15, 2021 at 12:08 am

Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee espcially for HIV, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HIV is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful to cure HIV..I have natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate HIV and other life threatening diseases forever
    for more information please contact me on
    WhatsApp: +2349046230269

26. the forgotten tales * on March 15, 2021 at 12:08 am

Seriously Ayurveda is amazing specially i can say for UTI as my cousin got rid of it by taking these Varunadi vati tablets from Planet Ayurveda

27. Prateek Ghanghas on March 15, 2021 at 12:10 am

I have urine infection but my doc adviced me to not to take lemon n oranges

28. Ali Shin on March 15, 2021 at 12:12 am

Whoever wants the original cranberry, write in the comment .

29. Narendranath Pati on March 15, 2021 at 12:14 am

How many liters of water should be taken to get rid of uti.

30. Elle Lane on March 15, 2021 at 12:16 am

Take D-mannose if you have e coli bacteria. Drink water. Take Oil of Oregano and Grapefruit Seed Extract to make the bacteria more vulnerable. Cranberry supplements are better than juice because of the sugar. Sugar feeds bacteria. Finally, wipe from front to back, avoid public hot tubs, and pee as soon as you need to. Understand that you are literally flushing the bacteria out.

31. mabon davis on March 15, 2021 at 12:17 am

hello sir, you made a very good video on UTI. my freind was also suffering from this disease. she visited many hospitals but didn’t get relief there. then I came to know about planet Ayurveda and said to go there. She visited there and they gave her a UTI care pack. now she is fine. thanks to planet ayurveda

32. okoyo Christy on March 15, 2021 at 12:19 am

Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION , contact Dr Glory (+2347057276848)via whatsapp the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is nothelpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Glory herbalcenter (08100197606 WhatsApp : (+2347057276848)She ALSO RENDER THE FOLLOWING …….. HERPES VIRUS HPV. WEAK ERECTION …………
    . PREMATURE EJACULATION………….
    . LOW SPERM COUNT…………………
    BRING BACK YOUR EX. ………………

33. Mark Wilson on March 15, 2021 at 12:22 am

I want to thank Dr Julius for helping me with his herbal medicine to cure
    my herpes infection completely, i have been living with the disease for the
    past 6yrs. Right now am herpes negative after using the herbal medicine Dr Julius sent to me. I give thanks to God am healed completely
    you are the best Traditional doc in the world
    Contact Doctor Julius on his mobile number on Whatsapp… +2349054761130 …..

34. Bri Lindsey on March 15, 2021 at 12:24 am

1 gallon of water a day for 3-4 days works! THANK ME LATER❤️

35. James Cat Lover on March 15, 2021 at 12:24 am

Baking soda works really well

36. Kaushik Das on March 15, 2021 at 12:27 am

thanks doc

37. Jaime Keeney on March 15, 2021 at 12:27 am

Dr osaba on YouTube cure my son from herpes virus

38. ruth tladi on March 15, 2021 at 12:30 am

Omg I’m not the only one

39. Jona Mee Fernandez on March 15, 2021 at 12:33 am

I cant even sleep every night becoz of so much peeing. I just wanna cry

40. british lalalalalalal on March 15, 2021 at 12:34 am

what do we do if we have trouble emptying our bladder!!

41. Rajashri B on March 15, 2021 at 12:35 am

My uncle suffers with this prblm from last 15 years.. He continue using urine bag.. Is it possible tht he is leaving without tht bag? Means, can he is free frm this prblm with ur remedy. Plz rpl

42. Gladice wobe on March 15, 2021 at 12:35 am

Am here to tell the world how dr osaba on YouTube cured me from herpes virus after using his herbal medicine for 14days I got cured

43. Taneshia Davis on March 15, 2021 at 12:35 am

I feel like I’m straining to urinate and feeling pain one side of my belly