How I cured myself of chronic illness and reversed ageing | Darryl D'Souza | TEDxPanaji

NOTE FROM TED: This talk, which was filmed at a TEDx event, contains several assertions about diet that come from the speaker’s own understanding of nutrition. While some viewers may find advice provided in this talk to be helpful, please do not look to this talk for medical advice. TEDx events are independently organized by volunteers. The guidelines we give TEDx organizers are described in more detail here: http://storage.ted.com/tedx/manuals/tedx_content_guidelines.pdf

Can you cure your self from life threatening health problems? Can you reverse ageing? Darryl D’Souza, an expert in natural therapy and pioneer in integrated wellness and spirituality talks about how he reversed ageing by following simple laws of nature about food and nutrition. How the food that we eat today has become our poison and how we can reclaim our lives and good health. Darryl is the author of “Become Healthy or Extinct”, a book about reversing chronic illnesses with integrated natural therapy. The book has followers in over 150 countries. An engineer by profession, but drawn into the world of natural therapies after failed attempts by modern medicine to cure him of some serious illnesses at a young age. Darryl is a pioneer in Integrated Wellness & Spirituality and conducts life-transforming talks & workshops that expose the real causes of widespread sickness in society and he gives you breakthrough ideas on how to become part of the solution instead of being part of the problem. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx

1. John & Lara Johnson on February 28, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Yes! Humans are frugívores.

2. Juliet Scott on February 28, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Lots of folks still be thinking there’s no cure for herpes unless they never heard of Dr.Ahonle on youtube

3. aurora J on February 28, 2021 at 10:04 pm

Let thy food be thy medicine!

4. Gene Wild on February 28, 2021 at 10:04 pm

1.5

5. Apolinaryo Mabini on February 28, 2021 at 10:04 pm

The hilarious waterfall noticeably turn because bagpipe presently talk failing a milky coin. secret, sore gemini

6. john s smith on February 28, 2021 at 10:07 pm

One thing I don’t like about Ted talk is whenever the audience’s interest starts to pick up it just ends. With this speaker, it would have been good if he was more clear as what advice he was giving to the people. Instead of people needing to read between the lines and try to guess. So the summary of the whole speech was "EAT HEALTHY" without clearly describing what to eat and what not to?? So really not sure what message he was trying to convey? Was it to become Vegetarian or even fruitarian or eat uncooked food or eat natural food and no junk food.

7. MrCharlietoma on February 28, 2021 at 10:10 pm

But why come "poor" people who only have acces to real food, fruits, vegetables, herbs don’t all become 100 years old? I believe what he is saying, I just don’t understand why people who don’t have acces to processed food don’t live longer. Of cause it works, meat is bad and processed food but can u explain someone 😀

8. Sophia Amelia on February 28, 2021 at 10:10 pm

Contacts DR_OJE if you have any kind of DISEASES, via (+2348119309706) thanks you

9. John & Lara Johnson on February 28, 2021 at 10:10 pm

GODS DIET:

Genesis 1:29 “And God said, Behold, I have given you every HERB bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the FRUIT of a tree yielding seed; to you IT SHALL BE FOR MEAT."

Moses 2:29 “And I, God, said unto man: Behold, I have given you every HERB bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in the which shall be the FRUIT of a tree yielding seed; to you IT SHALL BE FOR MEAT.”

Abraham 4:29 “And the Gods said: Behold, we will give them every HERB bearing seed that shall come upon the face of all the earth, and every tree which shall have FRUIT upon it; yea, the FRUIT of the tree yielding seed to them we will give it; IT SHALL BE FOR THEIR MEAT.”

Genesis 2:16 “And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest FREELY EAT.”

D&C 89: 10-11 “All wholesome HERBS God hath ordained for the CONSTITUTION, NATURE, and USE of man – Every HERB in the season thereof, and every FRUIT in the season thereof; all these to be used with prudence and thanksgiving.”

10. Raging Bull 454 on February 28, 2021 at 10:11 pm

Hey Benjamin Button…

11. Rahmat Khan on February 28, 2021 at 10:11 pm

Thankyou for this video..

12. Angela Jones on February 28, 2021 at 10:11 pm

I have be dealing with herpes for the past years until i got review online about Dr Ozuka people testifies how they got cured with his herbal medicine. And i order the

treatment, after taking it for few weeks i totally got cured with Dr Ozuka herbal treatment.

13. Kevin Worldsavior on February 28, 2021 at 10:13 pm

Relax! – Good Health Is Very Easy To Achieve – Chronic and Any Other Illnesses can be Cured in Just a Few Days and Prevented 100% Forever – In less than 20 (twenty) days Everybody can become Infinitely Healthy, Radiation-Proof and Immortal (Infinite Health = Immortality) by doing an Exercise for Just a Minute a Day, that Cures and Prevents Any Diseases, known on Earth [Corona and any other viruses and pathogens will be Killed the moment they touch us, for Every Cell of our bodies will be Shielded 100% from any external/internal (genetic) detrimental impact, thanks to the Ample Oxygen Supply, so No Viruses and Pathogens-No Diseases At All, and exactly Diseases Cause Aging, so No Diseases-No Aging At All, just Living Forever (Death already is a Choice)] – Doing this Exercise for just a minute a day, in less than 20 days a friend of mine Got Rid of his Chronic Sinusitis and another one of his Chronic Cirrhotic Hepatitis – For more than 10 (ten) years now, I Never Got Sick even of the Common Cold, my Blood Sugar Level is 400 mg/dL, but I Am Not Sick of Diabetes, for I Cannot Get Sick of it, or of Any Other Diseases, in Fact I Am Immune To All Of Them and Immortal – I will describe my Discovery (the greates one in human history) to Everyone, or a Group of Individuals, who sends me an E-check for $10 Million, so Everybody interested will Stay Absolutely Healthy All The Time (for Centuries) and will even be able to Travel the Universe Absolutely Safe, because of being Space Radiation-Proof and Immortal, like the Gods who created us Humans (my email is: realsteel787@yahoo.com).

14. Swati Maurya on February 28, 2021 at 10:15 pm

Thank you so much for this beautiful video ❤️

15. Aafiya Camille on February 28, 2021 at 10:16 pm

I stopped my 9-5 because of herpes virus, so happy i finally tested negative with the help of Dr. Ikpoko on YouTube herbal remedy

16. Chris Unity on February 28, 2021 at 10:16 pm

Herbal DR. okonofua,I Have Herbal Medicine To Cure & Diabetes Like HERPES,HPV HIV, Diseases,Including Preventive Treatments what’sapp+2349040269169

17. mercy k on February 28, 2021 at 10:19 pm

I find that juicing beets has helped me with quite a number of ailments. Over the last 4 years I’ve been stressed and overwhelmed with projects, my school age daughter and my job. This has led me to develop many ailments and chronic insomnia. Beetroot juice is helping to restore me back to health. I also do intermittent fasting

18. Amarender Reddy on February 28, 2021 at 10:19 pm

Epibiatis, after drinking mountain water? But mountain water is supposed to be the purest form of water, just next to rain water.

19. Tapash Chatterjee on February 28, 2021 at 10:19 pm

A MUST WATCH VIDEO…….INFORMATIVE /HEALING /EMPOWERING…

20. shakti7 on February 28, 2021 at 10:24 pm

This is a very disruptive music. Earlier ted talk opening music was really good.

21. MrCharlietoma on February 28, 2021 at 10:27 pm

22. Francis Mausley on February 28, 2021 at 10:27 pm

Simple truths… "The food of the future will be fruit and grains. The time will come when meat will no longer be eaten. Medical science is only in its infancy, yet it has shown that our natural food is that which grows out of the ground." ~ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá in J. E. Esslemont’s Bahá’u’lláh and the New Era

23. Mrs mary on February 28, 2021 at 10:29 pm

Herbal DR. itua,I Have Herbal Medicine To Cure & Diabetes Like HERPES,HPV HIV, Diseases,Including Preventive Treatments what’sapp+2349018197949

24. Doctor BoADl Doctor BoADl on February 28, 2021 at 10:29 pm

Hello everyone, I’m so happy because I am free from (HERPES) I have been suffering from herpes since the past three years now, and I have passed through many different processes in getting cured but nothing was working out. A friend of mine introduced me to a man called Dr. Abumere who sent me a herbal medicine which he prepared for me and told me to use the herbal medicine for 21 days which i did, and my life get transformed and everything is fine and okay with me. Till now I have been going for check up and it is now going to four months and I am still negative.Thanks once again Dr. Abumere may God bless your good works. so contact him today via email (doctorabumere6@gmail.com) you can also call or WhatsApp him on +2349021975055. …

25. Ivy Fernandez on February 28, 2021 at 10:31 pm

Only Faith is the true healer. Read or listen to beloved Dr Joseph Murphy book – The Power of the Subconscious Mind

26. R Javadi on February 28, 2021 at 10:32 pm

Health is 90 percent of luckiness. Other 10 percent is money,power,fame,house,car etc.

27. Maria Malhotra on February 28, 2021 at 10:33 pm

A wake up call

28. Aaron Aylward on February 28, 2021 at 10:34 pm

His logic is so unbelievably flawed it’s frightening, unfortunately you see this a lot with people advocating for a strict plant based diet.
    If he feels better good for him but take his advice with a grain of salt, there’s no science here.

29. Betty L Cano on February 28, 2021 at 10:35 pm

70 percent of your immune system is in your gut

30. Christian L on February 28, 2021 at 10:39 pm

can you cure yourself from ulcerative colitis?

31. Kendall X on February 28, 2021 at 10:40 pm

Honey, Im always hungry

32. Ananias Myer on February 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm

Thanks to Dr Madida on YouTube that rescued me from human Papilomavirus with his herbal medicine, I am cured and free.

33. Dr Nizamuddin Memon on February 28, 2021 at 10:46 pm

Very correct dear

34. Andreas K on February 28, 2021 at 10:47 pm

What’s with all that banging and clapping in your intros/outros?! So misplased and nervous..

35. Kam Lee on February 28, 2021 at 10:49 pm

You look like you are over 65, which is time to retire.

36. Maria Malhotra on February 28, 2021 at 10:49 pm

This guy looks like Remo

37. Bel Dir on February 28, 2021 at 10:50 pm

What is that is he suggesting? Eat whole food, cook don’t cook? Eat raw meat? What? Eat healthy lost ots meaning this days.

38. Tyler Trent on February 28, 2021 at 10:51 pm

On and on and on and on….

39. sun shine on February 28, 2021 at 10:51 pm

I didn’t understand now what to eat?

40. Michael Ciancetta on February 28, 2021 at 10:52 pm

what age reversing is he talking about?? ahahahhahhah

41. chex Shin on February 28, 2021 at 10:52 pm

why i don’t get this vid??
    where is the info?

42. Ruth Kananda on February 28, 2021 at 10:54 pm

Help me please, I have chronic I BS with diarrhoea I am suffering cramps all the time

43. hhcd bbbvng on February 28, 2021 at 10:55 pm

The weary cactus neurobiologically boil because cycle cytomorphologically record barring a separate tongue. utter, bitter queen

44. Vuovdi on February 28, 2021 at 10:59 pm

fasting, stress reduction, proper nutrition, contact with nature, fulfilling work and relationships

45. Anita Carrier on February 28, 2021 at 11:00 pm

Anti inflamatitary antioxidants and sulphur from fruit and vegetables lengthen telomeres which determine your life span, by reducing harmful cell damaging free radicals, stabilising them. Antioxidants give the free radicals the extra electrons that they usually scavenge from your cells