HOW I USE ESSENTIAL OILS IN MY HAIR CARE ROUTINE

Hello♡
Thank you so much for watching! Don’t forget to like and subscribe!

My Last Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLmzfhc6lM

Instagram Post About The Inversion Method: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRD4zRQjfri/?taken-by=longhairproblemsxo

♡Instagram: @organicallyanna

For Business Inquiries Only: organicallyanna@outlook.com

1. Andrea Preston on July 1, 2021 at 8:05 pm

Hello!! I’ve been enjoying your videos!! Im excited to really get truly healthy hair!

I am also a big essential oil lover and I have some tips to all!

Never get oils near or in your eyes… if you do, use a pure fractionated coconut oil or even extra virgin olive oil to get it out!!! (Water will only make it worse).

Peppermint with hot water will give a sensation of burning and as you mentioned cinnamon can irritate your skin, again a carrier oil will help ease the irritation.

Oils that are more prone to irritate are called “hot” oils (cinnamon, rosemary, black pepper ect) so mixing with a carrier is a good idea for direct use!

Beware of citrus oils as with direct or long sun exposure can cause brown spots!

And last, please be careful where you buy your oils… a bunch of companies are getting busted for saying pure but they are sneaky and diluting, using synthetic stuff or adding cheaper cousin ingredients. I don’t know anything about the ones you mentioned but I know Young Living is a great one, so is Doterra! 🙂 let me know if u wanna know more about them!

I would advise to stay away from Walmart, drugstore or target brands…

Anything cut with coconut will clog a diffuser too!

2. alexis bautista on July 1, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Can I put it on the ends on my hair and leave it in for the day ?

3. Elizabeth idk on July 1, 2021 at 8:07 pm

Nobody

Me’ "is it supposed to burn?

4. Malik Tabassum on July 1, 2021 at 8:07 pm

Can I add onion essential oil along with rosemary lavender and lemon essential oil …in coconut oil as carrier for growth of my hair

5. Nutree Cosmetics on July 1, 2021 at 8:08 pm

I enjoyed your video. Your video is the best one I have seen ❤ Please check my new videos about awesome hair products

6. Lauren Fasnacht on July 1, 2021 at 8:09 pm

I love your videos, I had no idea why the quality of my hair has changed so drastically for the worst, and you’ve taught me how to try and get it back on track! I can’t wait to see more videos!! Love you!!

7. Marleen G. on July 1, 2021 at 8:11 pm

If you have SD, aka seborrheic dermatitis (cradle cap) which is a little worse than plain dandruff, you don’t want to be putting an oil on your scalp. SD means your scalp produces too much of the natural fungus that lives on the scalp, and oily hair just "feeds" it, so your own oil or an added oil, you want to keep the oils off of your scalp, or the fungus will "overgrow", which is why you need to keep the scalp squeaky clean. This is one situation for which oils are a definite no-no. I use medicated shampoo (Nizoral 2%) for this condition.

8. Zinnia Musial on July 1, 2021 at 8:15 pm

If I mix some oil with water and put it in a spray bottle then blow dry my hair with it in my hair would that work

9. gizmokitty100 on July 1, 2021 at 8:20 pm

i like to use,1. lemon oil which softens hair and gives shine 2. rosemary oil for my scalp and stimulating hair growth 3. lavender oil which does the same thing as 3 and 4. tea tree oil for my scalp for soar roots or scabs and dandruff

10. Amy Nguyen on July 1, 2021 at 8:22 pm

just because the oil says its 100% pure doesnt mean that it is…. the FDA does regulate this industry very well.. so i would be careful using these oils on your skin

11. Mary37 Saved by Grace on July 1, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Witch carrier oil is light & smells good ?
    So I can use it without wasting my hair
    Cuz I wanna use it every day

12. ingso farts on July 1, 2021 at 8:24 pm

Does homemade rosemary/peppermint oil work just as well as store bought?

13. リリア on July 1, 2021 at 8:26 pm

What kind of essential oil is it? Is it the one for humidifier idk!!

14. Beth Taylor on July 1, 2021 at 8:26 pm

How do you keep your fly aways down? the new short hair thats growing at the scalp?

15. Evernessa Nevermore on July 1, 2021 at 8:28 pm

You’re the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen 😮
    I’m gonna start putting oils in my conditioner and see how that works haha

16. iGenius CMD & Q on July 1, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Guy here using this oil for my LONG HAIR (Black Metal Style)

17. Ashlynn Edwards on July 1, 2021 at 8:33 pm

How often do you oil your hair?

18. BuriedTeeth on July 1, 2021 at 8:34 pm

Some skeptics might think essential oils are just a bunch of new age nonsense or a scam but these plants produce these aromatic compounds for natural pest control: to kill microbes and repel bugs and fungi and such. Having these plants in your home is a good way to ward off spiders, and things like neem and oregano are really effective in the garden as pesticides. Then they biodegrade and provide nutrients to the soil. So the same thing works on your skin.

19. Taylor McClain on July 1, 2021 at 8:34 pm

Do u just add it straight to ur hair or mix it with water first? And how much do u use?

20. M D on July 1, 2021 at 8:35 pm

Walmart just started carrying the essential oils but they are not organic. Great video! Thanks!

21. My Mahalle on July 1, 2021 at 8:37 pm

I think is the cheapest https://amzn.to/2GUY4qw

22. Susan on July 1, 2021 at 8:38 pm

Thank you for doing these videos!

23. Shiharaariel on July 1, 2021 at 8:38 pm

Hi, I feel like your channel name is bad feng shui. It doesn’t seem like it has good vibes. Not sure tho.

24. penny on July 1, 2021 at 8:39 pm

could i use any peppermint oil? 🙂

25. Denai Wiebe on July 1, 2021 at 8:39 pm

Could you please do a video on your hair story? You have talked a little bit here and there about it but it would be awesome to hear exactly how long it took to grow your hair out, about how long each year it would grow, when and why you first started to grow out your hair, etc. I have been growing out my hair for a little over a year and it has grown a lot, everyone is different but it would be awesome to hear how long it took to get to your goal length!

26. Salman Khan Crazy Fan on July 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm

plz give the link in description box

27. Abigail Lucero on July 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm

does tea tree oil dry out your scalp ?i wanna mix in with coconut oil but I’m afraid it’ll dry out my scalp

28. Jess Maki on July 1, 2021 at 8:41 pm

I just came across your videos and fell in love. I love using natural shampoo and conditioners in my hair as well as oils.

29. Ayten Habib on July 1, 2021 at 8:43 pm

What the difference between essential oils and oils used in hot oil masks???

30. MichelleMiko on July 1, 2021 at 8:44 pm

How and how long should i use the rosemary oil?

31. Sabrina Heredia on July 1, 2021 at 8:44 pm

What skin products do you use?

32. hiRaymond Duarte on July 1, 2021 at 8:44 pm

I have something for your hair girl

33. Ponnu Clintuvine on July 1, 2021 at 8:46 pm

Can you suggest Best fragrance essential oil

34. Meliney S on July 1, 2021 at 8:46 pm

Hello! How do you add the essential oils to your shampoo/conditioner ? Directly in your hand with the product or into the whole bottle ?

35. Rojalin Tripathy on July 1, 2021 at 8:48 pm

Sooooo thin ur hair

36. burry strew on July 1, 2021 at 8:49 pm

Mix rocca in mixer but it mask to root wash it after half an hour

37. Kriana 2005 on July 1, 2021 at 8:50 pm

It really makes me sad how people ask her stuff and she doesn’t answer

38. shaider black on July 1, 2021 at 8:50 pm

You are so beautiful

39. Zumer Kadri on July 1, 2021 at 8:51 pm

Great info , have you tried flax seed gel ?

40. melissa Gallant on July 1, 2021 at 8:57 pm

What’s your Instagram

41. Dr. Kåpøør on July 1, 2021 at 8:57 pm

Can we use eggs with peppermint essential oil

42. LoryAne Guizzetti on July 1, 2021 at 8:59 pm

@longhairprpblemsxo when you say you like to add a couple drops to your shampoo, conditioner, or hair mask do you mean you add it to the whole bottle/container or do you mean to the amount you’re actually using at the time.

43. Jessica Vaz on July 1, 2021 at 9:02 pm

How much oil do u put into your shampoo?

44. Elizabeth Chapin on July 1, 2021 at 9:02 pm

Anna, I use Henna hair color to cover my gray. Do you happen to know if Rosemary or Peppermint Oil would impact my hair after my henna treatment? Thanks!