How Studying Holistic Nutrition Changed My Life

Today’s video is all about my experience studying holistic nutrition at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN.)

As you can tell from the video, it was an amazing, life-changing experience for me, so I’m happy to share all about it.

Read more on the blog: http://veggiemagnifique.com/how-studying-holistic-nutrition-changed-my-life

Should you be interested in learning more, here are some resources for you:

🍎 Sample Class: http://geti.in/2fHOPNl
🍎 Curriculum Syllabus: http://geti.in/2xbKgj8

Freebies for you if you join using my name, Ann Christine, or the above links. (You by no means have to use my link, or my name! However, if you do, I’d be delighted.)

🔹 Bonus Curriculum Library
• Masterclass with Joshua, the founder of IIN
• Summit Video Recordings
• Special Class with David Wolfe

🔹 Bonus Content
• Healthy Snack Guide
• 6 Months to Health & Happiness E-Book
• Integrative Nutrition Audiobook

🍎 If you would like to work with a holistic health coach, I recommend Coach Arnold de Souza, who is a plant based health coach.

Holistic Health and Plant-Based Nutrition

To your health and happiness!

❤️
Ann

Other videos you might enjoy:
🎥 The Pros + Cons of Studying at IIN: https://youtu.be/x5PhCMuJ938

⭐️ J O I N _U S ! ⭐️

▸ blog | http://veggiemagnifique.com
▸ instagram | http://instagram.com/veggiemagnifique
▸ facebook | http://facebook.com/veggiemagnifique
▸ twitter | http://twitter.com/vegmagnifique

___

⭐️ M U S I C ⭐️
Signature music by Ann & Chloe
Fiddle music by Chloe

___

⭐️ A B O U T ⭐️

Veggie Magnifique is a Paris-based wellness movement created by Ann Christine and Chloe Dunn that focuses on nutritious and delicious plant-based recipes, holistic wellness, and tips and tricks for a healthier and happier life. Veggie Magnifique believes that a healthy body and mind is the first step in creating a truly successful and fulfilling life.

1. Kyamba Thokchom on April 16, 2021 at 1:43 am

I’m a clinical nutritionist, I wanna go a step further into nutrition field and I decided to do either holistic nutrition or functional nutrition course. Please let me know the difference between holistic nutrition and functional nutrition. Regards

2. pj on April 16, 2021 at 1:44 am

Great video!!!

3. Gilberto jose on April 16, 2021 at 1:44 am

This is just superb, I been tryin to find out about "alternative medicine careers list" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you heard people talk about – Genharlotte Kania Rule – (should be on google have a look )? It is a great exclusive guide for mastering alternative medicine without the normal expense. Ive heard some great things about it and my co-worker got amazing success with it.

4. Marie Mac on April 16, 2021 at 1:44 am

Thank you! I have recently enrolled on a health and science access course and hopefully that will lead me to University to study nutrition.This video was very useful for me, thank you so much

5. LanYu on April 16, 2021 at 1:45 am

Thanks for your video! Do you need any education background in nutrition before you start studying this? I’m more and more interested in nutrition, especially plant-based nutrition. You said you did online course from Paris. I’m also from Europe, is there any restriction (nationality etc) before applying? Thank you so much!

6. kali cat on April 16, 2021 at 1:47 am

Are there any physical schools that u can attend for this profession

7. lizzie on April 16, 2021 at 1:49 am

so you found that the content of the program was extensive enough? i’ve heard ppl say it didn’t prepare them well… don’t know what to believe lol

8. kanika chaudhary on April 16, 2021 at 1:51 am

Hi! i am from india. Is there any online courses of Holistic nutrition at IIN? I really want to do Holistic nutrition course.

9. IR Lox on April 16, 2021 at 1:51 am

What are the jobs available for this kind of field. I am currently contemplating about Holistic Nutrition..

10. it's me ximena vlogs on April 16, 2021 at 1:52 am

Are you making money ? Being a holistic nutrition??

11. madmircea on April 16, 2021 at 1:53 am

business course which you’ll need since no one believes in online courses.

12. Fit Wellbeing Life on April 16, 2021 at 1:56 am

This is a very good video, thank you!

13. Rena Jay on April 16, 2021 at 1:57 am

I am interested in studying about nutrition and the benefits of different types of food. Are these well covered in IIN?

14. Holistic secret approach on April 16, 2021 at 1:57 am

Lovely service mam …real blessing

15. Simona Celarova on April 16, 2021 at 1:57 am

where can I find the- vegan studying- you mentioned, pls?

16. Micah Gwyneth Dimaranan on April 16, 2021 at 1:58 am

Hi! I would like to know how to apply for this course and is it available through online? Thank you :))

17. Ala'a Youssef on April 16, 2021 at 2:02 am

i would like to know how to apply for this course , is there a link for a steps to follow ?

18. DREAMY MiMi ASMR on April 16, 2021 at 2:02 am

I’ve been thinking that i need a real career because realistically i can’t work at forever 21 for the rest of my life but I had no idea what to go to school for. now that I’ve found this I really feel so excited like maybe this is the thing for me!

19. Helen Watson on April 16, 2021 at 2:03 am

shrtlink.ca/co0ll0ve278bbmodel

20. Introspectively Living on April 16, 2021 at 2:08 am

LOVE this! ❤️❤️❤️

21. Mindful Kimberly on April 16, 2021 at 2:10 am

What blood type do you have?

22. nizhonichica2005 on April 16, 2021 at 2:12 am

If I’m 41 is that too old to start?

23. Xio Arleen on April 16, 2021 at 2:13 am

Love what you do. I am interested in becoming a holistic nutritionist as well but kinda want to do what you do with your blog and all. How do you manage to make a living from what you have learned and your blog?

24. Jessie D'Amour on April 16, 2021 at 2:13 am

The big question… how much money do you make as a nutritionist ? I wanna be able to afford a house on my own and live comfortably.

25. Jasmine Neupane on April 16, 2021 at 2:14 am

What jobs can we get as a health coach????

26. BreatheAgain 777 on April 16, 2021 at 2:15 am

Send us an email with price list? Thanks! BreatheAgainNaturally@gmail.com

27. Madeleine's Kitchen on April 16, 2021 at 2:17 am

Hey does anyone here know of a holistic nutrition certificate program in NYC that has classes in-person? I’m not a huge fan of online courses because I am so ADD lol!

28. John Anita on April 16, 2021 at 2:19 am

I was referred to Dr. Osade on YouTube who genuinely helped me defeat the genital herpes completely

29. Mayank Ahlawat on April 16, 2021 at 2:19 am

I will also do this course. But i m confused about Afaa nutrition course. What u think? Apart from the course u mentioned what options i have? Online only n especially for athletes, sports. Because i my self play football. So any plant based certification especially for athletes?

30. Ogechi on April 16, 2021 at 2:22 am

I’m currently in med school but I really hate it here. I really want to help people and this doesn’t feel like my path. I want to drop out of med school and study to become a holistic nutritionist.

31. Consider-It Health on April 16, 2021 at 2:25 am

I see Dr. Greger’s book in the back 🙂 Thanks for your sharing your story!

32. Bob Harding on April 16, 2021 at 2:26 am

Holistic remedies and natural products are proven to work and they have been very successfully for thousands of years but it’s a lost art suppressed by big pharma. I have a lot of research and recipes available on my blog. I hope you find it helpful.

33. Johnny Tsunami on April 16, 2021 at 2:26 am

With the certification I gain from inn would that allow me to work under a doctor or is this more a self employed certificate

34. Lindsay Till on April 16, 2021 at 2:30 am

Love your hair and outfit! You’re adorable!

35. Brigitte L on April 16, 2021 at 2:31 am

Hi, I’m thinking about taking the plant based nutrition class Cornell offers. Did you ever end up taking it? I’d love to get more info if you did.

36. Hallie Hamilton on April 16, 2021 at 2:31 am

After high school can you go straight into getting your holistic nutritionist diploma?

37. Cierra Love on April 16, 2021 at 2:31 am

I am into health and wellness that puts emphasis on spiritually and physical and emotional healing. Does this school teach alot about spirituality? Or Shoulf I go to the school of applied functional medicine. I’m trying to see if this school is right for me. I want to focus more on physical and emotional healing. Then nutrition but learning nutrition will help me with my career too

38. jamsheena jamshi on April 16, 2021 at 2:31 am

Mam Iwant holisticnutritionstudy

39. Bette Shaw on April 16, 2021 at 2:33 am

Beautiful!

40. Dawn Carrasco on April 16, 2021 at 2:34 am

It’s a lot just fo

41. Natasha Brauner on April 16, 2021 at 2:35 am

Enjoyed watching this video ^-^ I’m starting holistic nutrition at the Canadain school of national nutrition next week!

42. shivani choudhary on April 16, 2021 at 2:36 am

hey, is there any pre-requisite for applying to program. i was a commerce student

43. Veggie Magnifique on April 16, 2021 at 2:37 am

Hope that this video helped you if you’re considering studying holistic nutrition! Let me know if you have any questions for me.

44. Despierto Proposito on April 16, 2021 at 2:39 am

PERFECT NATURAL HERBS AND VEGANS CURE FOR HSV1&2 THAT WORK FAST WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS WITH DR ELINFOH HERBAL MEDICINE.

I saw so many testimonies about Dr ELINFOH a great HERBAL DOCTOR who CURE and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life. i didn’t believe it at first, but as the pain got worsen and my life was at risk after using lots of ARV drugs from the hospital and no changes so i decided to give a try to Dr Elinfoh I contacted him via email (drelinfohherbalhome@gmail.com ) also and told him i want a cure for Herpes , he gave me advice on what i must do and he deliver it to me in my home address which I gave him and i got the medicine .so i used according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Elinfoh for curing me from Herpes and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to be cured from Herpes or any sickness should not waste more time contact him with his details below, believe me this is the only way to get cured from herpes , this is the real solution we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you can also live a sound and happy life. contact info
    Email: drelinfohherbalhome@gmail.com
    Whats"App or Call him on: +2348110492072. and you can as well contact him on other issues you, if having,like
    HEPATITIS,B. *DIABETICS1&2 *CANCER. *ALS. *HERPES,1&2. *BODY,REDUCTION*BREAST,ENLARGEMENT*FIBRIOD*CANCER,PREGNANCYMISCARRIAGE*Neoplasms*Cardiovascular,Disease(CVD)*Chronic,Respiratory,Diseases*Mental,Behavioral Disorders*Alzheimer’s Disease Email: drelinfohherbalhome@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp +2348110492072