How to Cleanse Your Lungs with Eucalyptus Oil | Respiratory Therapy Zone

How to Cleanse Your Lungs with Eucalyptus Oil? Is it possible?
💥Best Essential Oils for Your Lungs ➜ ➜ ➜ https://bit.ly/2yTxLP5

🍃Our Top Eucalyptus Oil Products:
1. https://amzn.to/3cXiMT2
2. https://amzn.to/2WTeEOk
3. https://amzn.to/2WXWV8y

These links are affiliate links which means that if you click and make a purchase, we earn a small commission but it’s at no additional cost to you.

What is Eucalyptus Oil?
The eucalyptus tree originated in Australia and has been a source of food for wildlife for centuries. It wasn’t until later on that humans discovered its positive health benefits.

The leaves of a eucalyptus tree are gathered, dried, crushed, and then distilled into an essential oil. After the oil has been extracted, it must be diluted before it can be used for medicinal purposes such as treating sinus congestion, common cold, fever, and other respiratory ailments.

How Does Eucalyptus Oil Work?
Eucalyptus contains many components that are beneficial for your health. Most notably, cineole is an active ingredient that works as an expectorant, which means that it can ease a cough and aid in the removal of secretions.

Cineole has antioxidant effects that can provide a boost to your immune system. Studies found that it also has antimicrobial effects on some of the types of bacteria that cause respiratory illnesses. It has been shown to be beneficial in treating sinus infections as well. Eucalyptus oil reacts with the mucous membranes of the lungs and helps loosen up secretions so that they can be coughed up more easily.

Keep in mind, Eucalyptus is not a bronchodilator so it should not be used as a replacement for Albuterol or other prescription medications. Please check with your doctor before using or consuming eucalyptus oil, especially if you have a respiratory condition such as asthma or COPD.

Where Can You Purchase Eucalyptus Oil?
This essential oil is sold both as a supplement and its an ingredient in many over-the-counter products. It can usually be purchased from your local pharmacy or from online retailers such as Amazon.

💥Best Essential Oils for Your Lungs ➜ ➜ ➜ https://bit.ly/2yTxLP5

🌐FOLLOW US
▪ Instagram 👉 http://bit.ly/2FhF0jV
▪ Twitter 👉 http://bit.ly/2ZsS6T1
▪ Facebook 👉 http://bit.ly/2MSEejt
▪ Pinterest 👉 http://bit.ly/2ZwVLPw

🚑MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
Medicine and Respiratory Therapy are continuously changing practices. The information in this video is for educational and entertainment purposes only. For medical advice, please consult with a physician or qualified medical professional.

—————

🖼CREDIT FOR MUSIC AND GRAPHICS:
▪ Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
▪ Check It Out: http://bit.ly/2WtPq7h
▪ Graphics: www.canva.com
▪ Graphics: www.freevector.com
▪ Graphics: www.vecteezy.com
▪ Graphics: www.pngtree.com

#EucalyptusOil #EssentialOils #RespiratoryTherapy

1. Michael Coogan on May 1, 2021 at 2:30 am

Rubbish video. Doesn’t do what the title says.

2. LENNY aaron on May 1, 2021 at 2:31 am

I feel like Dr.ademiso on youtube was sent here for this single reason, Herpes gone for good!!!

3. Noorshat Chowdhury on May 1, 2021 at 2:32 am

Eucalyptus oil also helps with stress

4. Purnopoma Routh on May 1, 2021 at 2:34 am

Can I use this oil on daily basis

5. Ivy Davis on May 1, 2021 at 2:34 am

Hindi mi

6. Charles Graff on May 1, 2021 at 2:35 am

not a word on how to use

7. Michael John on May 1, 2021 at 2:35 am

I’m so happy, i never believe i will be this happy again in life, I was working as an air-hoster for 3years but early this year, i lost my job because of this deadly disease called Herpes virus (HSV), I never felt sick or have any symptom, till all workers were ask to bring their doctors report, that was how i got tested and i found out that am HSV positive that made me loose my job, because it was consider as an STD and is incurable disease, i explained to a friend of mine, who always said to me a problem share is a problem solved, that was how she directed me to Dr Abumere , that was how i contacted him and get the medication from this doctor and i got cured for real, for similar issues contact this herbal doctor via doctorabumrer6@gmail.com you can also WhatsApp/call +2349021975055…

8. LORD EMPRESS on May 1, 2021 at 2:35 am

I was able to get rid of herpes virus with herbal medication i got from Dr Ayomede, living with herpes virus made me realize that herbal medication are very powerful and is of great use

9. Reign Allens on May 1, 2021 at 2:38 am

It’s only right i brag about Dr.ademiso  on youtube who actually helped me in beating the herpes virus after using his herbal supplements as instructed

10. spanish geneva on May 1, 2021 at 2:40 am

study Ayurveda to understand eucalyptus oil

11. Aarron Brunner on May 1, 2021 at 2:40 am

Thank you, I eat to much iodised salt after dehydrating the wrong sort of meat developing a throat infection which traveled down to the lungs and now have slightly bleeding nasal p. and a couph. I will share this on my facebook timeline and report back to everyone. So refer to my facebook page on this date and read the comments to see where I found the product, how I took it and did it work

12. Joanna Walton on May 1, 2021 at 2:40 am

I finally got rid of my Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 after using Dr Alaho Olu on YouTube herbal supplement…

13. RoTary PoWer - RX7 on May 1, 2021 at 2:40 am

DöTerra Essential Oils are excellent

14. henry Sanson on May 1, 2021 at 2:45 am

Helps you survive Covid 🙂

15. Jennifer Greg on May 1, 2021 at 2:45 am

God bless you Dr OSABA on YouTube for helping me to get cured from HERPES.

16. Ups Delivery company on May 1, 2021 at 2:47 am

17. Steven Grace on May 1, 2021 at 2:49 am

I think you all should Contact Dr Osade he’s the best I just got cured from herpes virus using his herbal med.

18. Renolda Nthane on May 1, 2021 at 2:49 am

Still left not knowing how to use this do i drink it or oil my boby ? Pretty useless

19. little pookie on May 1, 2021 at 2:49 am

20. Made You Look! on May 1, 2021 at 2:51 am

This got rid of my COVID

21. Michael John on May 1, 2021 at 2:53 am

I got tested of herpes early this year, I experienced dark urine and ribs pain so I went to the hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed of Herpes. The doctor gave me anti-retroviral drugs to slowdown the viral load which later worsens the ailment because the drugs weren’t effective and I was so scared because they say it has no cure, out of frustration I told my friend about it and luckily he told me he ones battled same problem in the past but he was saved by Dr. Abumere. He gave me his contact and reached him and I became well and tested negative after the treatment. Here is his contact if you have such case. contact: +2349021975055, (doctorabumrer6@gmail.com)

22. Horbax Tomero on May 1, 2021 at 2:55 am

*I have had Parkinson disease challenges for 6 years, I have done a lot to get cure but still yet wasn’t cure. I saw on Google that someone testify about Dr Madida that the doctor helped him in curing his ALS so I checked out on YouTube if I can find Dr Madida & luckily I found out that he has YouTube channel with his contact information all on it, I contact him thereafter used his herbal medicine. What medical hospital couldn’t help me cure, in just 2 months of using Dr Madida herbal medicine my Parkinson Disease was completely reversed and cured..*

23. DJ on May 1, 2021 at 2:56 am

30:00 this is misinformation in india thousands of years ago it’s used as multiple usage. eucalyptus is mentioned in ancient ayurveda text.

24. Beverly Yeager on May 1, 2021 at 2:58 am

I got in touch with Dr. Ikpoko on YouTube in terms of herpes permanent cure, surprisingly he did well.

25. Anwar Shahaddat on May 1, 2021 at 2:58 am

Can it be used in a nebuliser? What are the best ways to actually get it into your lungs to receive it’s benefits?

26. Ankita tiwari on May 1, 2021 at 3:02 am

Is it use in pregnancy also please reply we can inhale it through steam or not

27. Juliet Scott on May 1, 2021 at 3:02 am

Lots of folks still be thinking there’s no cure for herpes unless they never heard of Dr.Ahonle on youtube

28. jemella anderson on May 1, 2021 at 3:03 am

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 year, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of doctorlucky on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact doctorlucky today on his WhatsApp him on +393510598611 or Email: doctorluckyherbalhome@gmail.com. doctoralexherbalhome@gmail.com also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B 6. chronic pancreatic 7. emphysema 8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

29. glen dsouza on May 1, 2021 at 3:04 am

Guys he is a fool. Use Axe brand oil. It’s the best. U can add few drops to handheld cloth steamer and inhale it. Or take hot water in a bowl, put few drops in it and take steam by covering ur face with towel.

30. Phil Spearing on May 1, 2021 at 3:07 am

Thank heavens for the info from other people how to use it, this was a waste of time..title is blinkin misleading….

31. Katherine Sandouk on May 1, 2021 at 3:07 am

There’s a eucalyptus tea that works beautifully in a seasonal sampler by traditional wellness company called breathe easy. I love it so much it helps me smell everything!

32. siddhesh raut on May 1, 2021 at 3:07 am

Coconut oil good?

33. Felicia raliae on May 1, 2021 at 3:09 am

I’m one the happiest human alive today I must say! tested negative for herpes again after using Dr.ademiso  on youtube’s remedy

34. Ups Badge on May 1, 2021 at 3:10 am

It’s a miracle that I am alive today. I encountered HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1 / 2) for four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) days with my calculations, before I met the great Dr abumere. I am from los angeles California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection caused by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blisters in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in CA for treatment but no improvement. I met Dr abumere online while I was searching for a herpes cure. I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr abumere WhatsApp +2349021975055 or E-mail: doctorabumere6@gmail.com

35. Claudia Sandoval on May 1, 2021 at 3:14 am

Dr. Ikpoko on YouTube is the trusted place to purchase natural remedies that really worked curing herpes and get good result.

36. Claire O. Austin on May 1, 2021 at 3:14 am

I tried a herbal supplement from Dr Madida on YouTube for my Herpes virus and it successful cured me of the virus. I am so thankful to Dr Madida .,

37. Lauren Edwards on May 1, 2021 at 3:17 am

Can I digest Eucalyptus oil?
    Or use external only.

38. Robin Lillian on May 1, 2021 at 3:18 am

Your physician is NOT superman. He/she is only a mortal, fallible, if highly trained, individual.

39. Playa-V on May 1, 2021 at 3:19 am

you can use an oil diffuser like this one: InnoGear Essential Oil Diffuser, Upgraded Diffusers for Essential Oils Aromatherapy Diffuser Cool Mist Humidifier with 7 Colors Lights 2 Mist Mode Waterless Auto Off for Home Office Room, Basic White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V9JP8EE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_i_XMi8FbVFVHNYK

40. One n Only Pharmacy on May 1, 2021 at 3:20 am
  41. Angela Morris on May 1, 2021 at 3:21 am

I just wanna express my gratitude to Dr Alaho Olu on YouTube for curing my HSV 1&2. God will bless you.

42. Roland Bruce on May 1, 2021 at 3:22 am

I want to inform the public on how me and my son got cured of our Herpes Simplex Virus by a Holistic Doctor called Dr Alaho Olu on YouTube. He sent us the herbs through courier and we used the herbs for three weeks. #herpescure #herpessimplexvirus #holistichealth #uk #california #florida #coldsores

43. spanish geneva on May 1, 2021 at 3:24 am

eucalyptus oil has been used in Ayurveda since past 5000 years.