How to: Gallblader Ultrasound Part 2 – Gallstones – SonoSite, Inc.

Go to http://www.sonosite.com/education for more videos and information about ultrasound technology.

This video (part 2 of 3) details how bedside medical ultrasound imaging of the gallbladder allows for rapid evaluation of patients presenting with acute abdominal pain. This video focuses on normal hepatobiliary imaging and anatomy of and near the gallbladder.

To receive notifications about the YouTube videos from SonoSite, click the Subscribe button to subscribe to this channel.

For a more comprehensive and portable video library, please download the SonoAccess™ iPhone® app at http://www.sonoaccess.com.

Become a fan! Keep up with SonoSite on Twitter (http://twitter.com/sonosite) and Facebook (http://bit.ly/5KiQMX).

1. S Culver on June 24, 2021 at 7:51 pm

J. J g. J j ggg. V. Vic

2. Sardar wali Darwaish on June 24, 2021 at 7:55 pm

Tanks very awesome presentation

3. Dr. Stephen Stokes DC on June 24, 2021 at 7:57 pm

Most helpful GB video on You Tube.

4. january1724 on June 24, 2021 at 7:59 pm

Awesome just plain awesome presentation!!!!!!

5. Claire on June 24, 2021 at 7:59 pm

what they don’t tell you is that cholesterol stones are not detected on ultrasound.

6. Minsa Ali on June 24, 2021 at 8:00 pm

Hello ,
    Sir,
    Can u told me please.when the head of baby collected water, So baby can be serve after birth OR No ???? Please reply me

7. مصطفى ايهاب on June 24, 2021 at 8:04 pm

i dont know how to thank you .

8. Marko Ivanovic on June 24, 2021 at 8:07 pm

Cheers for the Video clip! Excuse me for chiming in, I am interested in your thoughts. Have you heard the talk about – Parlandealey Escaping Gallstone Process (google it)? It is an awesome exclusive guide for learning how to eliminate Gallstones naturally minus the hard work. Ive heard some interesting things about it and my old buddy Taylor at last got amazing results with it.

9. Rtinu Sharma on June 24, 2021 at 8:08 pm

size of gall bladder

10. dulcetelixirdemure on June 24, 2021 at 8:09 pm

I have a question for ultrasound techs. Is the images you see on patients similar to the ones shown in videos. I ask this because I saw an emergency ultrasound lecture and I had a hard time figuring out what structures were what. Though in this lecture it is much more clear. So are the images in this lecture indicative of real life or is it much more challenging.

11. Sharmin Afroze on June 24, 2021 at 8:16 pm

Thank you sir. very much helpful

12. Tosh Disciple on June 24, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Good presentation. Will now approach gallbladder imaging with confidence.A lot of these are missed and misdiagnosed as dyspepsia

13. شريف أمجد شريف مجدي on June 24, 2021 at 8:22 pm

Terrific

14. Roland Rodri on June 24, 2021 at 8:24 pm

i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr Uwembo in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from # Herpes . i want to say a very big thank you to DR Uwembo for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message and also WhatsApp him (+2348115881958)
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1…ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCERhttps://www.facebook.com/Dr-Uwembo-109801134218860/

15. dr777666777 on June 24, 2021 at 8:24 pm

thank 4 this stuff, very illustrative, this is a very proficient doctor, thanks a lot!!

16. SinRed cheyenne on June 24, 2021 at 8:25 pm

i want mine cut out or i’m gonna lose my mind over the pain

17. A T on June 24, 2021 at 8:26 pm

I love his approach. Refreshing. Most docs have the monotone of doom. The I’m not going to show any emotion or excitement because they won’t believe me. I get very excited when I find something good on an image. I just had a CT and Abd ultrasound because I had awesomely massive pain in URQ. I’ve got a party of stones celebrating in my gallbladder. My doc said I have the Clint Eastwood approach to pain. I don’t show it.

18. 4thHM on June 24, 2021 at 8:26 pm

Whats wrong with a cheerful doctor especially when he is talking to his colleagues ? Doctors cannot kill themselves just because they see so many sick people. This video is intended for health care professionals and we ARE quite cheerful when talking to each other and even when discussing disease or teaching. If you cant stand a cheerful doctor, and are not a health care professional, then you shouldnt really be here. This is an awesome video. Good job Phil.

19. vinitdasilva on June 24, 2021 at 8:28 pm

Hey, very good video! Can you please explain the difference between the multiple stones in gallbladder forming the "white" shadow and the bowel with dirty shadow? The shadow of both of them looks the same to me. Is it only the stones outside the gallbladder?

20. Jose Orellana H. on June 24, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Excellent Video clip! Excuse me for the intrusion, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you ever tried – Parlandealey Escaping Gallstone Process (probably on Google)? It is an awesome exclusive product for learning how to eliminate Gallstones naturally minus the headache. Ive heard some great things about it and my close friend Aubrey after a lifetime of fighting got great success with it.

21. Kenneth Wise on June 24, 2021 at 8:36 pm

I’ve had a 2 periods of abdominal pain, bith sent me to the ER. The Ultrasound revealed gallstones, one if which was 1.4cm. When the 2nd episode came (a month later) i was in agony for 2
    3 hours. I know this sounds weird but in an attempt of wanting to see it (the gallstone) i collected my feces with a strainer but i couldn’t find it. I wonder if they dissolved once they left the gallbladder and mix with the bile? I might add that this was an absolutely HORRIBLE experience. Ive broken several bones etc and never had anything this painful happen to me! I feel 100% better now. I might add that I used to be able to smell them in my sinus cavity, now I no longer smell the feces odor. Luckily the Ultrasound revealed that I have no more gallstones. Hope this problem is GONE!

22. RISHAD.S S on June 24, 2021 at 8:44 pm

very informartive

23. Joy Cranio on June 24, 2021 at 8:44 pm

Informative, but do you have to sound so darn cheerful about all those poor people with gallstones and RUQ pain!

24. bizar on June 24, 2021 at 8:44 pm

Thanks for the Video! Excuse me for the intrusion, I would love your initial thoughts. Have you heard the talk about – Parlandealey Escaping Gallstone Process (just google it)? It is a good exclusive product for learning how to eliminate Gallstones naturally minus the normal expense. Ive heard some decent things about it and my mate finally got great success with it.

25. Carabin33fr on June 24, 2021 at 8:46 pm

thank you very much! excellent video

26. azooz mous on June 24, 2021 at 8:48 pm

thank you man, it is really helpful these videos.

27. Rohendra Pande on June 24, 2021 at 8:48 pm

thanks for making it very clear

28. abc ff on June 24, 2021 at 8:48 pm

Lovely video content! Forgive me for the intrusion, I am interested in your thoughts. Have you tried – Parlandealey Escaping Gallstone Process (do a search on google)? It is a good one of a kind guide for learning how to eliminate Gallstones naturally minus the normal expense. Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my cousin at very last got excellent results with it.