How to Stay Healthy Holistically During Coronavirus / Covid-19 Season

So many of us are scared about sicknesses going around, such as the Coronavirus and Influenza. On this video, Dr. Anthony Youn gives holistic tips to help you stay healthy this season. He discusses lifestyle modifications, supplements, and more.

Dr. Elisa Song’s blog post on Coronavirus and children: https://healthykidshappykids.com/2020/02/27/coronavirus-covid-19/

Home

Sign up for my e-newsletters to get my e-book “10 Things Every Plastic Surgery Patient Must Know” for FREE!

Did you know I have my own skin care line? Shop YOUN Beauty at:

Home

I offer a full skin care line based on natural and organic ingredients to help your skin look its best and fight aging – and it’s always cruelty-free!

Learn more about the look you want to achieve through plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments:

Plastic Surgery

Subscribe to this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HQXWbt14wTdr_Tzc8ZE0A?
INSTAGRAM: @tonyyounmd
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/955980024564194/
TWITTER: @TonyYounMD

1. Eliad Buchnik on April 14, 2021 at 1:44 am

you talked about people who are sick to stay at home but what about asymptomatic carriers? unless people do lab test for the virus they can’t be sure they are even have the virus.

2. Lis Bodil Karlsson on April 14, 2021 at 1:44 am

u are great as always

3. faceintree on April 14, 2021 at 1:44 am

Thank you! Best video!

4. Cookie on April 14, 2021 at 1:46 am

Watch those fingers…BUT, they’re suggesting the masks for everyone now.

5. sandramA heynemana on April 14, 2021 at 1:47 am

Vaccine needs to be tested for long term effects.

6. Bre-ona Prentice-Griffin on April 14, 2021 at 1:50 am

Love how he just laughs off the silly question about Chinese food/ but some people really think that way

7. Darna Gutter on April 14, 2021 at 1:52 am

Thank you Sir. God bless you.

8. Karen Fabro on April 14, 2021 at 1:54 am

Dr can you recommend vitamins foe kids 10 yrs old a. Good brand please

9. Khanh Vu on April 14, 2021 at 1:54 am

do vitamins and supplements work? i was told that it doesnt

10. TheGoddessCaroline on April 14, 2021 at 1:55 am

Thank you for the recommendations and your honest videos and how to do things safely. You’re an asset to the world. Stay safe and healthy.

11. Nabilahbii NG on April 14, 2021 at 1:56 am

Thanks doctor…. God bless you

12. itz Omojazzy on April 14, 2021 at 1:57 am

l Hi, l’m a living testimony that doctor @dr_omoase herbs work for herpes cure, I recommend doctor @dr_omoase if you are having challenge with herpes and other health problems. Contact doctor omoase for a cure with his email: dromoase@gmail.com
    WhatsApp or call +2349021739437

13. Im Sh on April 14, 2021 at 1:59 am

Good evening. DOC ANTHONY YOUN….watching from Kuwait. .Thank you so much Doc Anthony

14. Free Bird on April 14, 2021 at 2:02 am

Thank you Dr, Youn! This is helpful, blessings to you and all yours!

15. Bert on April 14, 2021 at 2:02 am

Putting fermented food in my diet was one of the best things i’ve ever done for myself. Really help me not get constipated, which was an issue i was having my whole life.

16. Pepper Pescatelli on April 14, 2021 at 2:02 am

Thank you Dr Youn!! You Rock!!

17. Ewa Konopko on April 14, 2021 at 2:05 am

All vegetables and fruits are very exposed for virus,how about someone sneezing standing near them,people often touch a lot of produce before picking one,how to wash it,water is not enough,especially leafy greens are difficult to wash.Flushing your nose will be enough to get rid of viruses?You just said that alcohol and soap kills it.Other things,masks when you sisk,hand sanitizer,dizinfectant wipes and sprays nowhere to find.Even soap is sometimes hard to find.Oh well,we should do the best we can.

18. Amit Shukla on April 14, 2021 at 2:10 am

China virus

19. siddica mainuddin on April 14, 2021 at 2:10 am

Thank you for making this helpful video during this difficult period. I really appreciated sir.

20. Jadxh_ on April 14, 2021 at 2:11 am

How to make ur eyebags gone tell me please

21. Gracia cola on April 14, 2021 at 2:11 am

I think vit.C can cause kidney problems that can form crystals.Thats why,500mg is ideal a day.

22. Josh Bascii on April 14, 2021 at 2:11 am

I’m pretty sure I had corona already. Bad chest congestion and difficulty breathing, a couple really rough nights. Got lots of sunshine, ate lots of zinc supplements, and drank hot tea and water to help keep congestion thin and flowing. Good luck be safe and thanks for the great content Dr. Youn

23. Nancy M on April 14, 2021 at 2:14 am

Thank you… I would also add… hydrate yourself… dry nasal passages don’t protect us as much and a lot of people are dehydrated due to diet, overdoing herbals, etc… and don’t know it… Alkaline water, Pedialyte will hydrate

24. icy ivy on April 14, 2021 at 2:14 am

Eugenics 2020…
    That’s what it is.

25. Lincoln Oliveira on April 14, 2021 at 2:17 am

ESH

26. Beaufort Wesseh on April 14, 2021 at 2:17 am

God bless Dr. Odion for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Odion, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Odion truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: drodionherbalremedies@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2349019421176

27. 2coryman on April 14, 2021 at 2:18 am

GOD OUR ETERNAL FATHER IN THIS MESSAGE GIVES US OPPORTUNITY FOR GRACE DURING THIS PANDEMIC, MESSAGE FROM THE HOLY LOVE MISSION IN ELYRIA OHIO, USA IS QUOTED HERE;
    PUBLIC
    3/17 http://holylove.org/messages_printer.php?msg_id=11295……
    HEAVEN’S MESSAGES FOR ALL, SHARE THEM PLEASE
    Free Email Subscription Here > http://holylove.org/receive_messages.php……………
    MESSAGES > http://HolyLove.org/messages_by_year.php#bottom

28. Violet Ho on April 14, 2021 at 2:19 am

wearing masks can prevent those who get virus without symptoms shown to spread this virus to us thru talking, this was recommend by our doctors for we have lots of experience on this for we have experienced sars and now corina virus

29. Shonile Ekenyere on April 14, 2021 at 2:21 am

Thank you so much, i love all your messages.

30. Diana Weathers on April 14, 2021 at 2:26 am

Thank you very much doctor for u advice

31. sandramA heynemana on April 14, 2021 at 2:28 am

Irrigating nose really helps me!

32. Silent Wolf on April 14, 2021 at 2:30 am

I want to share that the amino acid lysine is a powerful antiviral. I use it for cold sores and flu and never get sick. From what I understand, it stops the virus’ ability to replicate. I’m surprised that more don’t know about lysine.

33. 33lorie on April 14, 2021 at 2:30 am

I always find you to be very comforting. Thank you for the tips! ❤️

34. Kiwi Kiki on April 14, 2021 at 2:31 am

선생님 안녕하세요. 좋은 팁 감사합니다. 선생님 비디오는 항상 유익한거 같아요. 항상 많이 배우고 갑니다. 그리고 정말 환자를 생각해주신 훌륭한 의사선생님인거 같아요. 머나먼 독일에서 응원합니다!

35. Malika Thueler on April 14, 2021 at 2:33 am

I gotta say, when I saw "holistic tips", I was pretty scared. I was expecting homeopathy, essential oils and anti vaccine propaganda. Gotta say I’m pleasantly surprised !

36. Shaneela Rahman on April 14, 2021 at 2:33 am

I bought a probiotic supplement but each capsule contains 1200 calories. Isn’t the calorie content a bit too high?

37. dede koju on April 14, 2021 at 2:34 am

no 1 is stay home
    isolate
    protect the elderly and yourselves….
    even young people with no health issues are dying from this virus
    see what s happening in Italy and Spain
    unfortunately New York is next

38. Karen Fabro on April 14, 2021 at 2:34 am

Dr can you recommend multivitamins for kid’s 10 yrs old , money is not an issue

39. 4 L Cats on April 14, 2021 at 2:35 am

We all are hoping and praying this pandemic Will go off soon

40. Judith Mennega on April 14, 2021 at 2:39 am

Please look at this, gives you a broader perspective, nevertheless be cautious to protect our elderly and sick (low amune system).

41. Natures Hidden acres on April 14, 2021 at 2:40 am