How To Use Holistic Coaching Techniques In A Coaching Session | Margaret Moore

Holistic coaching techniques demonstration by expert coach Margaret Moore (aka Coach Meg) and how you can apply them in your coaching sessions. // Discover the 5 fundamentals of holistic coaching in this free masterclass with Margaret Moore: http://go.evercoach.com/hXrTrgwM

KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
00:00 How To Deal With Negative Thoughts
03:22 Holistic Coaching Technique #1
04:18 Holistic Coaching Technique #2
07:43 Holistic Coaching Technique #3
11:20 Holistic Coaching Technique #4
12:33 Holistic Coaching Technique #5
15:43 Holistic Coaching Technique #6

Watch Next: 6 Effective Life Coaching Tools ➡️ https://youtu.be/owqDWXdbGk4
Free Masterclass: Discover the 5 Fundamentals of Holistic Coaching ➡️ http://go.evercoach.com/hXrTrgwM
Read More: Coaching Psychology Guidebook ➡️ http://go.evercoach.com/8L9XMiWk

Love this video? Subscribe to our channel for your weekly dose of learning, growth, and fun! We release new videos like this every Thursday, you won’t want to miss them 😉

#CoachingTechniques #CoachingDemonstration #MargaretMoore .

Find Us At Evercoach.com

1. Harinee Venugopal on October 7, 2021 at 9:21 am

Awesome stuff, Ajit! I also found something about Reflection that I had requested recently! Many thanks for sharing and shaping! Warm Regards,Harinee

2. KD Fleming on October 7, 2021 at 9:22 am

I really enjoyed the idea of personifying the challenge. What kind of person would this hurdle be? And can we move that person aside for a moment? Thanks for sharing these techniques!

3. Pamela Sharpe on October 7, 2021 at 9:26 am

I loved how each technique uses what the client says to help them move forward. I also like that each technique built on the last to help them grow, without any discomfort.

4. Elena Golubeva Energy Coach on October 7, 2021 at 9:28 am

Great content! Thank you so much!

5. Hamid Hosseini on October 7, 2021 at 9:30 am

Thanks this video was amazing and useful for me ❤❤

6. Evercoach by Mindvalley on October 7, 2021 at 9:35 am

What was your key takeaway? Share your thoughts with us below! // Margaret Moore reveals the 5 fundamentals of holistic coaching in this free masterclass – sign up here: http://go.evercoach.com/sr5SD7tx

7. FollowYourPath on October 7, 2021 at 9:39 am

Loved this session and how Ajit broke it down into the different techniques. Thx for sharing.

8. hind on October 7, 2021 at 9:39 am

coool thanks a lot! glad to have discovered evercoach very interesting 🙂

9. Exploring To Grow on October 7, 2021 at 9:46 am

I’m new to this channel, love what I saw so far.

10. Moraima Caceres-Centeno on October 7, 2021 at 9:51 am

My favorite part sis how to guide my client to identify the strengths first, and also guide them to recognize the feeling they are having because they do not like what is going to happen.

11. Ryan Grubb Coaching on October 7, 2021 at 9:53 am

Love the sensing the journey step: brought to life the idea of just how important it is to navigate through with a client properly instead of being all over the place. Very helpful!

12. Highn Rich on October 7, 2021 at 9:57 am

just wow

13. Dacia on October 7, 2021 at 10:00 am

Where is the lin to this session? I would love to watch it so I can see the flow! thanks!

14. Hannah Fey on October 7, 2021 at 10:03 am

Was hoping that the coach would mirror the client’s language rather than paraphrasing almost everything she said. That can be a powerful tool to affirm the client, because it shows to them that the coach is truly listening. Some clients can actually be really turned off with a coach who is always paraphrasing.

15. Nirmala Autheymalam on October 7, 2021 at 10:11 am

They appear simple but effective techniques. Good and will try that on myself.

16. Pamela Van Nest on October 7, 2021 at 10:11 am

I liked Margaret’s transarency with the client into what she was doing and how each part was gong to work in the coaching.

17. Volthar on October 7, 2021 at 10:11 am

Great video Ajit. It feels like watching it opened another door for me, but behind it, there are many more locked doors (techniques I am yet to discover). Thanks!

18. sayli khapekar on October 7, 2021 at 10:13 am

This is just fabulous.

19. Brian Canavan on October 7, 2021 at 10:16 am

The simple act of getting the client into a positive place straight away is very useful.

20. Chloe Austin on October 7, 2021 at 10:17 am

This was incredible to watch, I loved the Eclipse technique!! My question is – if we try this with a client, ask them to shift the fear (or other emotion/feeling/thought) to one side, and then imagine the stillness of the nightsky to see what emerges – what do we do if nothing emerges for the client?