How to Use Your First doTERRA Essential Oils – Daily Usage Routine

If you do not yet have your first essential oil kit reach out to the person who invited you to learn more about doTERRA or sent you this video and they will help you get signed up.

If you discovered doTERRA through our channel or my wife or I you can contact me directly on whatsapp here: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=18018886314&text=Hello
or email: teamhigherliving@gmail.com

If you live in the US and would like to purchase the Healthy Start Kit mentioned in this video you can do so here: https://doterra.me/YbCG41Bc

When I was first introduced to the doTERRA essential oils I knew nothing about oils or how to use them. I’ve created this daily usage routine specifically for the oils found in the doTERRA Healthy Start Kit, doTERRA Family Essentials and the doTERRA Home Essentials Kit.

I’m excited to hear about your transformation with these amazing products!

1. Norma Barros on October 9, 2021 at 9:41 am

This is so awesome thank you, your good with all these great details

2. Kelly Couch on October 9, 2021 at 9:46 am

Matt this was amazing. You asked for one additional tip. I love to use 2-4 drops of Lavender in a capsule at night for sleep.I also have people add 2-4 drops to a small glass of water and leave on their nightstand to drink if they wake up in the middle of the night to support getting back to deep restful sleep. As a Functional Health Coach sleep is a non-negotiable for me and my clients and doTERRA oils are a game changer in this area to help people finally heal and feel amazing. Thanks for all this great information you are sharing. What a blessing you are.

3. Romina Kenneth on October 9, 2021 at 9:46 am

Can teenagers use this essential oils?

4. Anne Marie Comberrel on October 9, 2021 at 9:48 am

My friend in doTerra made our own hand sanitizer with Onguard, breathe, a few others. We were trying out different oils to see what worked the best. We used coconut oil and put in the roller tubes. I’m brand new to this and I’m just learning as fast as I can.

5. Ron Duarah on October 9, 2021 at 9:52 am

Do people really use these oils throughout the day as you suggest? I mean a man or a woman has so many things to do, inhaling/rubbing/massaging aromas/oils could be at the far end of their minds?

6. Holo Holo Adventures on October 9, 2021 at 9:52 am

I enjoyed the breakdown. Thank you

7. Healthier Me on October 9, 2021 at 9:52 am

Awesome. Thank you!

8. Annelise Piers on October 9, 2021 at 9:53 am

Thanks for this Matt. Love how you’ve divided the oils into time of day.
    As a yoga teacher and a new DoTERRA wellness advocate, I take an oil to every class based on theme – – frankincense for grounding and reducing anger or frustration, lemon for connecting with Spirit, wild orange to open the heart and Onguard in recent times with the global challenge we’re facing. I love my oils.

9. Imchen Meren on October 9, 2021 at 9:55 am

10. Anna Ayres on October 9, 2021 at 9:57 am

Very helpful!

11. Shining Leaf on October 9, 2021 at 10:16 am

For a presidential diamond he has surprisingly few descriptive notes and a small vocabulary of how to use the oils…. "Frankincense can help with those long term issues", for example.

12. Mj Peach on October 9, 2021 at 10:20 am

Hi I am interested in making perfumes using essential oils. I would like to place an order .

13. Kelly Couch on October 9, 2021 at 10:28 am

LOVE THIS! Thank you.

14. ANa LuISa SoLIs on October 9, 2021 at 10:32 am

When cooking , add Oregano! The only oil from the kit that was not mentioned. What a great breakdown!